Register

View Poll Results: What sort of 3 ways do you prefer?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a guy and I prefer a male/male/male 3 way

62 25.83%
  • I'm a guy and I prefer a female/female/male 3 way

21 8.75%
  • I'm a guy and I prefer a MMF 3 way

133 55.42%
  • I'm a woman and I like to be with two women

2 0.83%
  • I'm a woman and like to be with a man and a woman at the same time

3 1.25%
  • I am not sure?

16 6.67%
  • I am not into 3 ways at all.

3 1.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What sort of 3 ways do you prefer?

Through out our swinging years both myself and the wife prefer MMF, she and I are avid cocksuckers and enjoy every moment. She loves the excitement of more than one cock. For me sucking the cock that will and has fucked my wife is always something I look forward too.

Letting a guy fuck my wife is so hot , getting sloppy seconds then licking them both clean is the most fun. Sometimes we fuck again later and I beg her to tell me how much she loved his dick!

I could never get my wife to consider letting another man fuck her! But MMF has always been there in my dreams!!

I did a 3 way with 2 men in a book store so hot much older then me I didn't care and a woman sucked me off while her husband watched I ended it with making out with her husband he didn't want to at first but he got into it

I am a guy and I prefer any 3 way I can get. Though I have only had one. It was an all male 3-way and I was in the center. I loved it.

I was fortunate to experience a mmm threeway it was awesome. Did triangle sucking, a three man train, tag team fucked the main bottom guy. Would love to try a mmf someday. Always wanted to see another man fuck my wife but she is too vanilla for that ( insert sad face).

I’d rule out FFM for myself I mean that’s a lot of work and pulling a hammy wouldn’t be good..... MMF & MM-M/F Transgender lots of time to get a breather in... MMM not sure where I’d stand on that ...

Me on my knees sucking one after another and swallowing their sweet cum.

Me & my wife tried mmf & mfm but most likely will not try for because she’s straight! I can live with that! Love sharing a cock with her & have shared 2 cocks with her! Looking to share more then 2 cocks & getting Alcock up my ass & feeling one pulse as he cums!

I’ve had FMF, MMM & MMF. They’re all awesome, but my preference is the MMF. I love getting cock & pussy at the same time!

I have never had a 3-way. If I do in the future I would probably enjoy a MMM best and MFM second best. Do not want a FMF.
    JEM

I have enjoyed many MMM++, in either bathhouse saunas or in a gay orgy club I was part of. Very hot! A guy I'm WebCam jacking with wants to share a twink with me after this pandemic is over, and I'm all game for that, for sure! I haven't yet had a chance for a MMF or MFM, though I would prefer the former because I could not resist sucking any guy's cock that I'm naked with.

And the only FFM I've ever had was with two--what I figured was--lesbian strippers in a multi-song lap dance. Even though that was a fantasy of mine, I didn't actually enjoy it all that much, because they were so into each other and ignoring me. I suppose bisexual women in a FFM might be hotter, and especially of course if we were actually having sex and it wasn't just in a strip joint. Of course, a year or two after this all kinds of guys were having full out sex with dancers in strip joints here in Ontario, Canada. Just my luck, lol. Well, at least these two women were enjoying licking and fucking each other on top of (clothed) me. :-)

MFM for me, would love to share my wife with a well hung bi top that would enjoy fucking both of us.

I’ve been in a MFM, MMF, FFM, & MMM. MMM was the hottest & most enjoyable to me.
    5 stars, would get teamed by 2 guys again! and again..

I have done my buddy and his wife ( I was in boy mode), I have done me and two ladies (unfortunately they were not into each other so it was more work than anything

I really want to have two guys (me in girl time)...............and I would really love to be with a Male female couple that are both bisexual, this is my one of two fantasy

I’ve done ffm , Mumford, and mmm. Mmm has always ended up the most enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by bnicks122016 View Post
    Mmm has always ended up the most enjoyable
    That's why they call it 'Mmm'...

None, actually

I have had a couple ffm and mmf threeways. As I have accepted and embraced being gay I would like to experience a mmm!

mmmm like the way you think-- er, play!

In her younger days back in the sixties, wifey was very frisky, easy and loose. We had an other guy join us lots of times, (this was before I went bi) and it was a real turn on watching her suck and fuck anothr guy and blow me while he fucked her from behind, all those combos. Also on several occasions she would have a girlriend join us and they would put on a great lesbian show and then take turns fucking and sucking me. After she stopped having sex with me or anybody for that matter I opened up my bi side and really enjoy MMF with a few of my side chicks. I'm strictly oral but the chicks really enjoy watching me service another guy and they often join in for sucking and fucking.

I have been in MFM 3 ways. The last one I was in I inadvertently grabbed his cock and realized that it attracted me far more than anything the female had to offer.

Nowadays MMM are what I prefer.

I have had mmf and a T and it was the best. The possibilities are never ending. The f used a strap on with me and was sucking off the T. Than got a blow job by another while getting an ass pounding by the other guy. What a night.

MMM for me.Once in a while my wife gets me to suck her boyfriends cock to get him hard or to clean her and her boyfriend up but that is not really a MMF.Have not fucked her in a very very long time.Cock is great for me.

I have had MMF and MMM, and have enjoyed both equally. Best time ever ...