Register

Thread: First anal sex?

First anal sex?

My first anal sex was with a girlfriend when I was a teenager, didn't know what we were doing and it was painful for her but I loved it. Well never got to do it with her again but wanted to ass fuck every girlfriend after that. Once I learned to use lots of lube and go slow at first I got to fuck a lot of ass.
    I didn't discover my bi side until I was 40, then I started fucking younger guys. I love to watch my cock slide in a small smooth ass so I seek and find young twinks who like older men.

Re: First anal sex?

I too was a teenager but was seduced by an older guy although he didn?t fuck me he did use several fingers on me which led to me enjoying anal both ways and with both men and women

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post

My first anal sex was with a girlfriend when I was a teenager, didn't know what we were doing and it was painful for her but I loved it. Well never got to do it with her again but wanted to ass fuck every girlfriend after that. Once I learned to use lots of lube and go slow at first I got to fuck a lot of ass.
    I didn't discover my bi side until I was 40, then I started fucking younger guys. I love to watch my cock slide in a small smooth ass so I seek and find young twinks who like older men.
    My first anal sex was with a much older guy. Fortunately, he knew his way and I didn't have hardly any pain at all. In fact, it was a highly pleasurable experience in that he gave me my first hands-free orgasm.

Since, I've been with other guys and women who've wanted anal sex. There is a definite skill to employing pleasure through the act. I was lucky and had a great teacher.

I have posted here quite a few times that I consider myself to be very lucky as I feel like I have 3 different first times.. all different and original..
    #1 I was 12-13 older cousin and his 3 friends each fucked me that summer 1-2 a day..
    #2 my football coach when I was a junior in high school bent me over in the shower one night.. then fucked me every day during school till I graduated..
    #3 18 years old an adult.. I started my journey as a trans female dressing and full on having sex with men because I wanted it..

My first time was with an ex girlfriend in the woods when we were 16. she pulled her skirt up and her thong down and leaned against a tree, i put a condom on and unfortunately not enough lube. We did quite a bit of anal over the years that followed