Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss?

Re: Do you kiss?

Hmmmm, I've thought about this and asked my friend after I kissed his wife, "Would you like a kiss?" and he says "No, I'm good (sheepishly)." I need to try another angle when I have the opportunity again. i think it'd be super hot! Perhaps if I "worked my way up"..... He's got a nice body.... His cock, his chest, his shoulders, his neck, His EARS! and then go in for the thrill! Seriously. I could break that barrier if i worked at it.You think so?

I love to kiss and I never hesitate when he leans in to my lip! I also love when a top kisses my neck, legs, and tongues my 'taint' like it was pussy!! I've had this done a couple of times and love being treated like a 'woman.'

I have many times before; with the right person it can be very erotic and tender! my brother and i kissed a lot, esp. snowballing.

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    I have many times before; with the right person it can be very erotic and tender! my brother and i kissed a lot, esp. snowballing.
    That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused your brother like that. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

O grow up, Poley.. this is the 21st century and maybe we should re-appraise the taboo to suit the times and not make judgements which are unfair and possibly dishonest.. I have never been incestuous and have never been tempted 2 b, but have known a number of people who gave been 1, t'otha or both... whether the taboo still holds water in this day and age I have my doubts... serpently not between consenting adults. No, I do not encourage it, but neither do I condemn it... when folk are adults, I think we have to leave them to decide for themselves who to love, have sex and relationships with..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    O grow up, Poley.. this is the 21st century and maybe we should re-appraise the taboo to suit the times and not make judgements which are unfair and possibly dishonest.. I have never been incestuous and have never been tempted 2 b, but have known a number of people who gave been 1, t'otha or both... whether the taboo still holds water in this day and age I have my doubts... serpently not between consenting adults. No, I do not encourage it, but neither do I condemn it... when folk are adults, I think we have to leave them to decide for themselves who to love, have sex and relationships with..
    Typical excuses from someone who thinks that incest and sexual abuse are no big deal. People like you should not be teachers or "educators" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Typical excuses from someone who thinks that incest and sexual abuse are no big deal. People like you should not be teachers or "educators" at all.
    ..and peeps like u should stop being bigoted clowns..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I also enjoy sucking his cock but do not like kissing

..and peeps like u should stop being bigoted clowns..
    LMAO who knew that it is "bigoted" in the tiny mind of a racist and bigoted troll from Scotland, that being against incest and sexual abuse are something people can actually be "bigoted" about.

I have neither practiced or encouraged incestuous relationships, serpently never at work, and nor would I.. but I don't go over the top about them either among consenting adults. Where children and under age adolescents are involved I have quite a different, but more understanding and compassionate attitude than many, tho no doubt not one u would approve I am quite sure, unless abuse by one party, and in particular that by an adult, was involved... incest between consenting adults I have a much more open mind about... between children and adolescents it is something we should take a far more understanding and compassionate view of. Not approve, but not condemn hysterically as we do now about almost all aspects of child sexuality. I am not in the game of giving people of any age guilt complexes, shame and serious mental problems which blight their lives till the end of their days. We know who the racist, bigoted troll is on this thread and rest assured it isn't me..

Because something is illegal and considered immoral and/or depraved now does not mean that it always shall be or should be. It does not and should not mean that we cannot or should not discuss that issue and whether or not the view of our society is right or wrong.. after all, where would the lgbt be now, and what would the rights of gay, bisexual and transpeople be had human beings always taken that view? We know the answer, because history tells us. Many of those who lived through the dark days of absolute illegality and/or societal disapproval remain alive, and because we can see it for ourselves still in operation in much of the world where the types of views and opinions and laws of both our countries recent past are to a greater or lesser extent still extant!
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 16, 2015 at 6:04 AM.

I really don't kiss a lot but when I'm engaging in anal sex, especially when getting fucked, I enjoy it when my partner kisses me when he's close to coming because I know how good that warm tight ass is feeling for him. Kissing heightens that pleasure a little.
    KevsBi

nope, not my thing

I have neither practiced or encouraged incestuous relationships, serpently never at work, and nor would I.. but I don't go over the top about them either among consenting adults. Where children and under age adolescents are involved I have quite a different, but more understanding and compassionate attitude than many, tho no doubt not one u would approve I am quite sure, unless abuse by one party, and in particular that by an adult, was involved... incest between consenting adults I have a much more open mind about... between children and adolescents it is something we should take a far more understanding and compassionate view of. Not approve, but not condemn hysterically as we do now about almost all aspects of child sexuality. I am not in the game of giving people of any age guilt complexes, shame and serious mental problems which blight their lives till the end of their days. We know who the racist, bigoted troll is on this thread and rest assured it isn't me..

Because something is illegal and considered immoral and/or depraved now does not mean that it always shall be or should be. It does not and should not mean that we cannot or should not discuss that issue and whether or not the view of our society is right or wrong.. after all, where would the lgbt be now, and what would the rights of gay, bisexual and transpeople be had human beings always taken that view? We know the answer, because history tells us. Many of those who lived through the dark days of absolute illegality and/or societal disapproval remain alive, and because we can see it for ourselves still in operation in much of the world where the types of views and opinions and laws of both our countries recent past are to a greater or lesser extent still extant!
    LMAO I see what I accurately posted about you, went completely over your dizzy little head.

LMAO I see what I accurately posted about you, went completely over your dizzy little head.
    Not in the least.. but it did go over urs at the same time u thought it, such a load of cobblers was it.. nev mind.. u really must try harder...

Not in the least.. but it did go over urs at the same time u thought it, such a load of cobblers was it.. nev mind.. u really must try harder...
    Keep telling yourself that, while you post your usual BS.

Blah
    He is the same old sausage, fizzing and sputtering in his own grease. — Henry James

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

Me pretending to listen should be enough for you.

If I say something that offends you, let me know so I can do it again later.
    Your lips are moving, but all I hear is “blah blah blah…”

You’re so much smarter when you don’t speak!

I’d love to have this battle of wits with you but I don’t like fighting an unarmed person.

Somewhere along the line, I must have given you the impression I cared. I apologize.

I don’t hate you… I just don’t appreciate your existence.

If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my ass!

Yes, you do have a right to your opinion…And I have a right to mine. And my opinion is that your opinion is ridiculously stupid!

Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does.

Why bother talking? You’ll end up embarrassing yourself in the end.

Go be stupid somewhere else. -– Squidward

No matter how many harmful drugs I take, you still don’t seem any smarter.

Last time I checked I didn’t ask for your opinion.

If you can’t laugh at yourself, I’ll be happy to do it for you.

I was dropped on my head as a baby. But you, my friend, you were clearly flung against a wall!

You wouldn’t care what people thought about you, if you knew how little they did.

Oh, I’m sorry. Were you under the impression that I value your opinion?

By the by, how is the weather in Virginia treating you. Enjoying the work for AOL? Maybe you work for someone else's data center? If I recall correctly UUnet also has a center in Ashburn, VA. They're now of course part of Verizon Business Services. You might even know a friend of mine, she uses the handle Wonder Woman. Maybe you don't know her. She worked in corporate out of TX for some while years back. She also worked on various and sundry satellite telecommunications services for the military at one point. She was a sweetheart, often letting me have direct access to schematics of, well that's not public information nor will be. Excuse me. I'll return to tossing wisecracks in your general direction. They remind me of grenades.

Do your kids a favor – don’t have any. -– Robert Orben

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.

Whatever is wrong with you, it’s not a small thing!

Sure, I’d love to help you out…now, which way did you come in?

Hi there, I’m a human being! What are you?

I love to hear you talk- the white noise is very relaxing.

Think before you speak, it’ll save you the humiliation.

You look at me, you judge me then you imitate me. I look at you and I laugh.

My door is always open for you so feel free to leave.

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you. -– Groucho Marx

At the end of the day…you’re just a speck of dirt I wipe off the table.

Let’s play hide and seek. You hide and I won’t seek.

Only cocks and balls!!!

I will kiss men but it doesn't turn me on as much as kissing a woman. What makes me hot (I have actually come) is when either a man shoots his cum in my mouth or a woman orgasms as I eat her pussy.

I love kissing and making out I've kissed every one I've been with, man or woman.

Kissing just adds so much passion and enjoyment to everything.

Love kissing women and men on the lips whether the face, vagina or head

Fuck yeah I kiss and I'm really good at it to.

A great sex kisser knows exactly who when how and where to kiss during sex for maximum erotic effect, and also when and who and when to not kiss which can be just as important.

I totally enjoy kissing and cuddling. It is a special connection between two people that increases the passion and excitement of what comes next. I feel it is needed for the whole experience of togetherness.

For me, it depends on the person and how I'm attracted to them personally, I think;
    Generally though I do prefer kissing women, however at times it can be pretty damn hot.

I don't mind kissing if the guy wants to. It cracks me up how guys won't kiss a guy on the lips but they 'll suck his cock and stick their tongue up his ass.

i love kissing, its fun and a turn on

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    Funny how some guys will put their lips to another guy's penis but not to his lips. I will kiss but only if my partner really wants it.
    I cum kiss!

OoOoOo cum kissing is even better!

For some reason I find myself falling into the minority here I guess. I can't even think of kissing another man, but I have no problem wrapping my lips around a cock...Don't know why and can't explain it but that is just something that would turn me off in an instant.

I'm not inclined to kiss men usually, because it implies a romance or feels like it does to me. That said, one the things I like about sex with men and that drew me to M2M sex is the kinkyness. So kissing brings a kinky element to sex with a man and when I'm with someone that inspires me to and I'm seeking kinky. I do.