Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss?

Do you kiss?

Funny how some guys will put their lips to another guy's penis but not to his lips. I will kiss but only if my partner really wants it.

Re: Do you kiss?

I've been talking with this guy, I think we're going to finally hook up later this week. We've talked about kissing, I think it's really hot to watch two guys making out. He says he's not much into kissing guys, only after he cums (he's a top). I can't wait to kiss him after he cums inside me.

Kissing adds to the foreplay, arousal, and passion, for me. But, I've had FWBs who weren't into it.

I've had a little over a dozen male lovers, since I was 14, and only a few of them weren't kissers.

Strangely, one FWB, who was my longest mm relationship, never wanted to kiss. We were together for a little over 10 years! We hugged, snuggled, had almost every kind of same-gender sex possible, but never kissed!

My GF's not a voracious kisser, but she makes up for it in many ways! I have a male lover, now. He's an excellent kisser and a fine fellow, too.
    Last edited by Realist; Dec 28, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

I feel that kissing is a far more intimate activity than sucking a guy off. I could probably suck a guy off a dozen times and let him fuck me a dozen more before I'd be ready for kissing.

I love kissing, but I find most men don't like too , they will let me suck their dick and enjoy using me as a fuck toy but when it looks like lips might touch they shy back.

I love kissing. It makes me all the hornier lol!

I think that kissing is great whether it's a lady or another guy----it just makes things all the more hotter…..

What is good sex without kissing! I think it really spices up sex, and makes it much hotter. I wont bother with a guy who will not want to kiss.

It is so natural to kiss, weather with a man or woman, it makes me hard right away to kiss the men I have ben with.

got to start with some kissing ... male -female who cares just kiss

I much prefer that my partner be a kisser. Most men I've been with have not been kissers, but I've only encountered one woman who wasn't. Funny how that works!

i've never kissed a guy or done nething with a guy for that matter, but the idea does turn me on! guess i will have to try it when i finally get the chance to see if i actually like it. with girls there's no question i absolutely love it, it's essential!

Quote Originally Posted by nitrog100 View Post
    I feel that kissing is a far more intimate activity than sucking a guy off. I could probably suck a guy off a dozen times and let him fuck me a dozen more before I'd be ready for kissing.
    I concur.

I like to kiss men ,but only if I think they are cute . it's really hot to kiss a cute guy, and if he really enjoys kissing you back , it's even hotter.

Nothing excites me and gets me more aroused and hard than kissing and making out as my female OR male partner and I touch and stoke each other's privates. I get the same thrill with men as I get with women when we are being intimate in that way during foreplay. I definitely prefer men who enjoy kissing and other kinds of intimate physical foreplay, but it is not a dealbreaker if they aren't into it. If a guy hasn't the time or inclination for kissing and foreplay, jumping straight to stroking and oral sex is fine by me ! Some guys believe it is unmasculine or sissy to kiss other men. It's the exact opposite for me. To know that I can arouse sexual desire in women or men and be equally sexually aroused by either gender makes me feel uber-masculine and manly.

I love to kiss, always prefer it to just fucking, yes way more intimate but well worth it.

Do not be afraid of death, be afraid of a boring life.

French kissing with another guy is great. It keeps my cock so hard.

Yes definitely! I love to smooch, kiss, french, anything. That is what makes bi so intimate to me and satisfying.....the long, deep, passionate kiss.

Love kissing...

I haven't done that much of it, but the times when I kissed another guy, what impressed me the most was how natural it felt doing it. One guy thought I was too aggressive with my tongue down his throat...

yes, its a great part of the experience

Oh yeah!! Sex kissing is so so HOT! I'm a really good kisser, it's all about knowing when how and where to kiss your partner

I'm into the oral sex part for sure. However, making out either naked in private or on public beach in tiny swimsuits. Full body contact and caressing, massaging and grouping. Add some frotage. Oh yeah. Yes yes yes

I kissed a gurl n I liked it!

love to kiss, tongues please, makes me so hot

yes I agree with you, it is very HOT!!!! I love having tonged in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    Funny how some guys will put their lips to another guy's penis but not to his lips. I will kiss but only if my partner really wants it.
    i wld definately kiss befoer and after i suck him off.

Ive kissed guys on the odd occasion when ive gotten really horny to the point where anything gets me off and I become very open minded throwing everything out the window.. Normally they have to be hot in the first place though as not really into guys as just love cock but in the heat of passion I have been known to French kiss another guy!!

Kissing is so nice!

I went to a swingers club once (twice actually, first time nothing), but I went alone, which is a real disadvantage. Though I didn't go home laid, I did get to makeout a while with this chubby woman. I can't say I regret going then.

More related now to the thread: Though I haven't sucked yet, I would most certainly kiss. What's fun without a little foreplay to get started? Maybe a little grinding too?

The kissing just makes it so much better. Nothing better than swapping cum in a deep French kiss after an awesome blow job!