Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you kiss?

Re: Do you kiss?

If they're clean, like I am. And good looking, could be a new experience!
    The sex could be a plus...
    Though some think of you kiss, your turning gay. Or is going to lead to a relationship.
    Then why do bi? The thinking is all wrong.
    Last edited by Radlatino; Aug 19, 2018 at 12:21 AM.

Yes I do. Some guys like it some guys don’t. For those that do I find it adds an extra deminsion to the whole love making experience. The connection is deeper, more sensual, more sexual. Over all more fulfilling

Yes, earlier today, my partner was seated in a chair in the living room waiting for me to come in from an outdoor task.
    He told me: "shut the front door". Then as I approached he pulled down my pants and sucked my dick. That was just so wonderful!
    I could not resist kissing and hugging him after that.
    JEM

Kissing never really interested me, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum was more of a turn on.

Love to kiss and make out with both sexes. It heightens the experience and makes the climax more explosive. I'm into deep, romantic, passionate, slobbery, wrap-my-arms-around-you, abandon-all-inhibitions kisser. Ears, neck, nape of the neck. I love my man freshly-shaven, or even better with a bit of stubble. It feels so sexy when we're cheek to cheek.

I think you have to be attracted to men, which I am, before before you ever get into kissing another man. I've had some serious make-out sessions, which always leads to great sex. I basically treat it as if I'm making love to him.

Quote Originally Posted by hardhats View Post
    I think you have to be attracted to men, which I am, before before you ever get into kissing another man.
    Doesn't work that way for me. I'm not at all attracted to men, but I have found that I very much enjoy kissing as part of our play. Locked lips and a tongue in the mouth is always fun as our hands our busy getting acquainted with other parts, elsewhere.

Having a man wanting to kiss me enhances my feeling of being feminine and desirable, which is essential to my enjoyment of M-M sexual activity.

I personally am not into it kissing guys. However, if it helps get him to detroying me anally whatever helps! Getting blasted is the ultimate goal.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    To those who say that they don't think that they could kiss another guy---it is one of those things that if you haven't tried it--don't knock it---I can surely say---that making out with a guy while having sex with him is hot and makes it even better and more fun---do think about giving it a try and "Never Say Never."
    Well said!

Yes, but it really depends on the personality I'm naked with, and the eroticism of the play.

I have met people with whom kissing is just so natural and adds to the moment is a huge way; and I have met some people (male, female, and trans) that I wouldn't even watch *you* kiss.

kissing is the first stage of surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdy View Post
    I like that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdy View Post
    That is a very interesting statement.

Still leaving this as an open ended response, ... it depends.

Man or woman it's the beginning lustful love making session

Definitely! It's part of making love.

Yes! But, not with any one I do not care about very much.
    JEM

Yes I do

Absolutely. Very high on my adgenda. It gets me in the mood, big time. ������

Oh I love kissing!

Love kissing, friends like for me to kiss them.

Deliciously naughty peaches I don't kiss anything or anyone dear pleasure seeking lovers unless cutiepies I'am kissing and sucking on some bouncy and yummy gum ball sakes. mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love kissing and have found quite a few men who also like it as well. It is much more intimate to me than kissing a cock and adds to the excitement as we build up towards other activity. The best guys I have had - and they have been very few - are the ones who kiss me after I have sucked them off and swallowed their load. It's not as if they are sharing their cum with me as I prefer to swallow it all, but maybe there is a lingering taste on my tongue they want to have. But I find those who kiss after very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedinnj View Post
    I love kissing and have found quite a few men who also like it as well. It is much more intimate to me than kissing a cock and adds to the excitement as we build up towards other activity.
    Somewhere in the previous pages of replies to this, I probably have an entry that says that I don't have an interest in kissing, or maybe that I hadn't yet tried it. But that has changed. Yes, I kiss and I enjoy it! It is an integral part of the erotic buildup and very pleasurable to me, whether it's a male or female that I'm tongue-wrestling with.

The best guys I have had - and they have been very few - are the ones who kiss me after I have sucked them off and swallowed their load. <snip> I find those who kiss after very exciting.
    I would certainly do it! It's fun on several levels. First there's the naughtiness/taboo aspect of it. Psychology is so intertwined in my bisexuality -- it refines and feeds my excitement. I couldn't enjoy the physicality of it nearly as much if I couldn't entertain the thought of it. (You know about the brain being the biggest sex organ and all...)

As I used to say to my wife as I kissed her post-oral sex: I always kiss the lips of those who suck my cock.