Register

View Poll Results: males is it your role in life to suck dick?

Voters
332. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I am happiest being of service to a man and sucking his dick or being fucked by him

202 60.84%
  • I'm not sure yet?

79 23.80%
  • I am not like this for oral sex or sex at all

14 4.22%
  • No but I would love to have this be my life's role!

37 11.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: males is it your role in life to suck dick?

If there ever was a born cocksucker, that would be me.

Yes, whenever I see a nice hard cock or cocks I lose all self control and just can't keep myself from sucking it. The rest of the world just goes away when I have a nice hot cock in my mouth. I am never happier or more satisfied than when a cock starts pulsing and spewing loads of hot sticky cum in my mouth. or down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by laceyfemme View Post
    Yes, whenever I see a nice hard cock or cocks I lose all self control and just can't keep myself from sucking it. The rest of the world just goes away when I have a nice hot cock in my mouth. I am never happier or more satisfied than when a cock starts pulsing and spewing loads of hot sticky cum in my mouth. or down my throat.
    What about up your ass? Or do you only do oral sex?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    For the guys here is it your role in life to suck dick?
    …As a cocksucker, my aim is for the guy I am sucking to feel total ecstasy emanating from his cock to his whole body…to feel the total bliss and joy of being a man, from the moment he puts his cock into my mouth until he shoots his cum in my mouth & down my throat…I want his sense of his masculinity, his maleness, to swell like his cock in my mouth…I want him to feel entitled to accept zealous non reciprocal oral service…sucking a man’s dick is one of the greatest honors and privileges in the world…every time a guy sticks his cock in my mouth I think how lucky am I to be a cocksucker…when the mind/mouth/cock connection kicks in and both parties are totally into their roles, sexual magic takes place…when two men are totally connected through the cock of one of them and the mouth of the other…it is indeed sexual magic…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …As a cocksucker, my aim is for the guy I am sucking to feel total ecstasy emanating from his cock to his whole body…to feel the total bliss and joy of being a man, from the moment he puts his cock into my mouth until he shoots his cum in my mouth & down my throat…I want his sense of his masculinity, his maleness, to swell like his cock in my mouth…I want him to feel entitled to accept zealous non reciprocal oral service…sucking a man’s dick is one of the greatest honors and privileges in the world…every time a guy sticks his cock in my mouth I think how lucky am I to be a cocksucker…when the mind/mouth/cock connection kicks in and both parties are totally into their roles, sexual magic takes place…when two men are totally connected through the cock of one of them and the mouth of the other…it is indeed sexual magic…
    Wow!! Charles, reading that got my dick hard. I love the magic.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Wow!! Charles, reading that got my dick hard. I love the magic.
    I love to 69,Jem...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    I love to 69,Jem...
    Me too, Hoosier. Each gets both sides of the magic exchange of pleasure at the same time when you 69! My attention oscillates back-and-forth between giving and receiving pleasures.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by laceyfemme View Post
    How many hours in a day do you spend on your knees with a cock in your mouth?

An old man forced me to suck his cock when I was 19 and he had a hidden camera set up. I didn't want to do it again but he knew where I lived and sent me copies of pics he had taken of me sucking him off and said he would send them to my parents if I didn't do what he tells me. He told me to phone him That evening and he would tell me what he wants me to do. So I phoned him shaking with a mixture of fear and a strange sort of desire he could tell by the tremble in my voice I was nervous and told me not to worry once I get used to the fact that I'm going to be his personal cocksucker I will learn to love it. He asked what time I have to be at work I told him 8:30 he said ok leave an hour earlier and come to my house the back door will be unlocked let yourself in make me a cup of tea and some toast and bring them upstairs to me. I was kinda relieved that maybe that was all I would have to do. So I left an hour earlier than normal and got to his I was shaking as I opened the door but saw the kettle and bread so did as he'd asked and made his breakfast. It was all quiet as I walked up the stairs and there was a sign on his door saying morning cocksucker don't knock just come in. Strangely I felt a twinge of excitement and my cock was starting to stiffen I told myself it was just a morning thing. When I entered he was still sleeping so I put his breakfast on the cabinet next to his bed and started to walk away. He said not so fast cocksucker it's time for you to find out what your going to be doing every morning. I said I can't do this every morning. He said oh you will or everyone will know that you suck cock. No please I'm not gay. No but your a cocksucker now crawl under my duvet and do your duty. So I lifted the duvet and crawled under I could smell the sweat and odour of his dirty old cock and smelly arse I thought I can't do this and thought about running out of there but for some reason the smell of that old man made my cock so hard and I just started sniffing then licking his sweaty old balls god the smell of his filthy cheesy old cock and sweaty balls and arse made start to stroke my throbbing cock. He knew that now I was a cocksucker for life and said see I told you that once you have accepted that you are going to be sucking not just my cock but anyone's your told your soon be begging for more. God I think he's right I was really getting into it now the taste of that filthy unwashed old cock had made me cum in my pants and I was still hard. Oh yeah that's it good boy oh yes you really love sucking my big old cock don't you. I mumbled yes and he laughed and said can't understand what you said. So I reluctantly stopped sucking and looked up at him and said oh yes I love sucking cock thank you so much can you take some more pictures of me sucking your lovely big cock. He said not now but I can arrange for you to be filmed being used by a group of old me if you want. The thought of getting filmed while old men use me like their slave made feel like a dirty little slut and I took his cock out of my mouth and said please sir can I lick your dirty arse clean please. He laughed and said oh you really are a filthy dirty little faggot aren't you. Mmm yes I am your slut then he lifted his legs up and pulled open his cheeks and offered his dirty sweaty smelly old arsehole for his new slut to clean. It stank of a mixture of sweat and arse but the feel of humiliation made my moan and pull out my little cock and wank. He looked down at me playing with myself and said that's why you're a cocksucker that little thing is no good for fucking with I bet you love having a real man's cock to play with don't you. I had to admit he was right I loved stroking that big fat thing while I was now sticking my tongue in his arsehole I said god this must be one of the biggest cocks around. He said oh just wait until Friday and you will find out there's much more men with bigger cocks than mine. Ugh Friday. Yes I'm going to arrange a little party for you so be here at eight and don't be late. His arse was clean so I went back to sucking his cock he started moaning and saying oh yes that's it suck that big cock yeah I'm going to cum you want my cum cocksucker. I mumbled yes wondering what it would feel like to have a man cum in your mouth and would I like the taste of it. Well I didn't have to wait long I felt him explode and start to shoot wave after wave of hit salty man juice in my mouth god there was so much I had to start swallowing and found out I loved the taste of cum he finally stopped but I could see some had run down his balls and on to the sheets and there was still some leaking from his cock so I licked what had dripped on the sheets and licked and sucked his balls clean. Ever since then I've accepted that my role in life is to suck real mens cocks it makes my silly little thing so hard when I'm on my knees with a lovely big cock in my mouth.

I was born to suck cocks, but I also love to eat a very wet pussy.

I do love to suck dicks and really enjoy making a guy cum giving guys a lifes pleasure

That's why I'm here. To find out.

Yes it is. I love sucking cock and I will do it any opportunity that I get.

sucking cock and swallowing and taking cock is all I am good for, otherwise worthless fattie with 3.25" hard

~Joe~

I have sucked a few dicks in my time, i have had many mouthfuls of cum but no it is not the be all and end all.

I'm not a fuck tube, but sucking dick is what my life is all about. When a man cums in my mouth or in my throat, I feel like I have fulfilled my sexual purpose in life.

I have always been submissive to other guys. I am around for their pleasure. Love taking care of their needs.

I've come to understand what my role is in life and so should all men who have small cocks like mine. It's our duty to get on our knees in front of any real men who want to give us the honour of worshiping their big cocks. I was lucky enough to find out after I caught my girlfriend fucking one of my friends who as I found out after he got out of her bed and started to get dressed had a very very big thick cock I couldn't help staring at it and to my shame I was getting hard and my girlfriend saw and said it's big isn't it? I mumbled yes it is. She laughed at me standing there looking at the huge thing that had just been fucking her with my little thing rock hard, I think you are getting off knowing that he's been fucking me with that huge cock aren't you. I couldn't deny it I said god didn't it hurt. Yes it hurts at first but then the feeling of having your pussy stretched wide open and full of cock made me cum and cum every time he pushes a bit more in now I've adjusted to it it took nearly a year before I could take every inch inside me but now he fucks me so deep god I'm sorry but I can't stop myself from wanting that huge thing. I said don't be sorry I can't blame you god it's so fucking big I want to see you getting fucked by that big fat cock. Oh my god you want him to fuck me in front of you. Oh god yes. Lol look at him standing there with his little thing all hard asking you to fuck me with your big cock shall we let him watch what a real man's cock can do to a woman? Well he said if that's what he really wants he will have to ask me nicely. I didn't hesitate I looked at him and said oh god please mate fuck her with that lovely big cock. She laughed and said you like it then? Yes it's so fucking big it's such a lovely cock. You like looking at a real man's cock I bet you want to touch it don't you? I didn't want to admit it but I said yes. Lol let him have a real cock in his hands for a change. He said feel free. I felt it and I couldn't believe that it wasn't fully hard and I said how much bigger does it get. She laughed and said if you play with it for a while you'll find out. So I started playing with it but he said it gets harder when it's sucked. I didn't know if he was asking me to suck it I didn't wait to find out I just dropped to my knees and took that lovely big fat cock in my mouth and started sucking like some cock crazed slut and god i felt so sexy and proud I pulled out my little thing and started wanking while sucking a real man's cock it was at that moment I found out what boy's like me with silly little pricks were born to worship big cocks and should accept there role in life is to be a cocksucker.... and god I love it.

I'm jealous of you I wish that would have happened to me or could happen to me.

When I have a dom partner all I think about is his cock thrusting in my mouth until I meet him again. I am consumed by the thought of his cock and how it owns me.

Last weekend my 2 buddies and I were up North at the cabin and left the wives behind. All weekend we fished during the day and played at night. Being the submissive cock sucker that I am had me even sucking their cock in the boat. I enjoyed having my ass filled and sucking cock at the same time. Being woke up in the morning with a cock entering my mouth is a huge turn on. I swallowed a lot of cum last weekend.

my role in life is to be openminded

None of those options fit me since they don't have an option for pleasing women, which I also love to do

i love to please women! with my interest in men it's more pleasing myself. accepting the other guy might be doing the same. still trying to figure it out......

Godownonit

It is for the moment.

my role is to be submissive to all. male and females.
    danny and melba

Suck cock, lick pussy, rim ass, it's all good.

Yup. suck dick, lick pussy, fuck her, fuck him, they suck me, fuck me, me & her both licking & swallowing man cum. It's all good...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I certainly would like it to be...at least in the top 5, but I live in a area that is hard to find guys to suck off. Especially since Craigslist went away.
    So if there are any guys near me needing a mouth to cum in let me know!!

I want to thank PS for translating the poll for me. I read it, didn't understand it and started to think it might be Russian hacking of the site.