Register

View Poll Results: males is it your role in life to suck dick?

Voters
332. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I am happiest being of service to a man and sucking his dick or being fucked by him

202 60.84%
  • I'm not sure yet?

79 23.80%
  • I am not like this for oral sex or sex at all

14 4.22%
  • No but I would love to have this be my life's role!

37 11.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: males is it your role in life to suck dick?

My role is whatever my mate wants of me.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycocklover View Post
    An old man forced me to suck his cock when I was 19 and he had a hidden camera set up. I didn't want to do it again but he knew where I lived and sent me copies of pics he had taken of me sucking him off and said he would send them to my parents if I didn't do what he tells me. He told me to phone him That evening and he would tell me what he wants me to do. So I phoned him shaking with a mixture of fear and a strange sort of desire he could tell by the tremble in my voice I was nervous and told me not to worry once I get used to the fact that I'm going to be his personal cocksucker I will learn to love it. He asked what time I have to be at work I told him 8:30 he said ok leave an hour earlier and come to my house the back door will be unlocked let yourself in make me a cup of tea and some toast and bring them upstairs to me. I was kinda relieved that maybe that was all I would have to do. So I left an hour earlier than normal and got to his I was shaking as I opened the door but saw the kettle and bread so did as he'd asked and made his breakfast. It was all quiet as I walked up the stairs and there was a sign on his door saying morning cocksucker don't knock just come in. Strangely I felt a twinge of excitement and my cock was starting to stiffen I told myself it was just a morning thing. When I entered he was still sleeping so I put his breakfast on the cabinet next to his bed and started to walk away. He said not so fast cocksucker it's time for you to find out what your going to be doing every morning. I said I can't do this every morning. He said oh you will or everyone will know that you suck cock. No please I'm not gay. No but your a cocksucker now crawl under my duvet and do your duty. So I lifted the duvet and crawled under I could smell the sweat and odour of his dirty old cock and smelly arse I thought I can't do this and thought about running out of there but for some reason the smell of that old man made my cock so hard and I just started sniffing then licking his sweaty old balls god the smell of his filthy cheesy old cock and sweaty balls and arse made start to stroke my throbbing cock. He knew that now I was a cocksucker for life and said see I told you that once you have accepted that you are going to be sucking not just my cock but anyone's your told your soon be begging for more. God I think he's right I was really getting into it now the taste of that filthy unwashed old cock had made me cum in my pants and I was still hard. Oh yeah that's it good boy oh yes you really love sucking my big old cock don't you. I mumbled yes and he laughed and said can't understand what you said. So I reluctantly stopped sucking and looked up at him and said oh yes I love sucking cock thank you so much can you take some more pictures of me sucking your lovely big cock. He said not now but I can arrange for you to be filmed being used by a group of old me if you want. The thought of getting filmed while old men use me like their slave made feel like a dirty little slut and I took his cock out of my mouth and said please sir can I lick your dirty arse clean please. He laughed and said oh you really are a filthy dirty little faggot aren't you. Mmm yes I am your slut then he lifted his legs up and pulled open his cheeks and offered his dirty sweaty smelly old arsehole for his new slut to clean. It stank of a mixture of sweat and arse but the feel of humiliation made my moan and pull out my little cock and wank. He looked down at me playing with myself and said that's why you're a cocksucker that little thing is no good for fucking with I bet you love having a real man's cock to play with don't you. I had to admit he was right I loved stroking that big fat thing while I was now sticking my tongue in his arsehole I said god this must be one of the biggest cocks around. He said oh just wait until Friday and you will find out there's much more men with bigger cocks than mine. Ugh Friday. Yes I'm going to arrange a little party for you so be here at eight and don't be late. His arse was clean so I went back to sucking his cock he started moaning and saying oh yes that's it suck that big cock yeah I'm going to cum you want my cum cocksucker. I mumbled yes wondering what it would feel like to have a man cum in your mouth and would I like the taste of it. Well I didn't have to wait long I felt him explode and start to shoot wave after wave of hit salty man juice in my mouth god there was so much I had to start swallowing and found out I loved the taste of cum he finally stopped but I could see some had run down his balls and on to the sheets and there was still some leaking from his cock so I licked what had dripped on the sheets and licked and sucked his balls clean. Ever since then I've accepted that my role in life is to suck real mens cocks it makes my silly little thing so hard when I'm on my knees with a lovely big cock in my mouth.
    that is so crazy & scary yet so hot & sexy

> males is it your role in life to suck dick?

A lot of people want to challenge themselves on a big dick. I am well hung. Thick. For a long time, my role was receiving blowjobs. They are happy, I am happy, everyone wins.

I try to be good at receiving head, to give honest feedback, to let the other person know what feels good and how close I am.
    Some people really want to be controlled and gagged and skullfucked. Others are complete control freaks, and want to play my nervous system like a piano.

When receiving head, I really like my ass played with. It reliable brings off Old faithful. Good skill for aspiring cocksuckers to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by doorman2107 View Post
    I am totally BI I love sucking Cock and eating Pussy equally How ever I only date women. I will have sex with men both sucking cock and anal as well as getting my cock sucked and anal by men but not Date them.
    Agreed. I feel no inclination for anything romantic or emotional with a man. I want to suck his cock and have him fuck me. It's completely different with women.

Although it’s not my main role to suck cock, I do it because I love it. As a married man to a woman, my wife and I often talk about our roles in bed. After years of convincing her she has been open to letting others into our bed. My sexuality really gets put on display when we have our 3somes, she loves watching me suck the dick that’s fucking her and often times helps the man guide his tool into my ass.

for me yes

Very nice description of the joy of being a cocksucker. Add to that when the man talks to you and tells me what a good cocksucker I am as I lick,kiss and slide his gorgeous meat between my lips and feel his hardness. Oh yeah! But then when he moans aloud and you feel the trembling and pulsating and thrust it deep in your mouth and feel and taste his hot jism in your mouth and enjoy it sliding down your throat. How can you not love it? Add to that when being watched. A woman or a group of women to enjoy the show man to man I could put on with me on my knees.
    Last edited by j4u42; Jul 7, 2020 at 4:17 AM.

I love to suck cocks, if I could, I’d suck them all day long, but I do love to suck and lick very wet pussy.