Register

View Poll Results: males is it your role in life to suck dick?

Voters
332. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I am happiest being of service to a man and sucking his dick or being fucked by him

202 60.84%
  • I'm not sure yet?

79 23.80%
  • I am not like this for oral sex or sex at all

14 4.22%
  • No but I would love to have this be my life's role!

37 11.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: males is it your role in life to suck dick?

Like a shotgun, give me a cock and I’ll blow

My purpose is not one single thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    best answer!! best to be open to alot of things sexually & in other ways. kinda disrespectfull to someone to assume they exist for only 1 thing.

I am well hung. Guys love to blow me. (Gals too.)
    That was my role for a long time, getting blown.
    I actually got good at it, receiving blowjobs.

Learned to listen to all of my body and communicate as I got closer.
    The other person can drive my orgasm like a car, if they want.
    A lot of guys love that drive, that control.
    I am a big fan of long edging and loud orgasms.
    I make damn sure he/she knows I am having fun.

I also learned to read the other guy.
    Does he want me to be still so he can "do oral on me",
    or does he want me to seriously fuck his throat and gag him?
    Guys are all different.

A big part of being a good lover
    is making the other person feel like a good lover.
    They walk away feeling ten feet tall, saying "man, I was great".

My 2 cents.

that was a well thought out response. makes u realize there's more than just receiving. a passive act that isn't completely passive in the end.
    also helping the other person be a good lover. u understand the intricacy of the pleasure of the other person being ur own pleasure. that's the sign of a great lover.
    so what ru doing later tonite lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    I am well hung. Guys love to blow me. (Gals too.)
    That was my role for a long time, getting blown.
    I actually got good at it, receiving blowjobs.

Learned to listen to all of my body and communicate as I got closer.
    The other person can drive my orgasm like a car, if they want.
    A lot of guys love that drive, that control.
    I am a big fan of long edging and loud orgasms.
    I make damn sure he/she knows I am having fun.

I also learned to read the other guy.
    Does he want me to be still so he can "do oral on me",
    or does he want me to seriously fuck his throat and gag him?
    Guys are all different.

A big part of being a good lover
    is making the other person feel like a good lover.
    They walk away feeling ten feet tall, saying "man, I was great".

My 2 cents.

I wouldn't say it's my role in life; it's a part of my life and has been for 54 years so it's like anything else I do normally - when I get a chance to do it, it gets done.

Sucking cock is my favorite thing to do. I'm always cum hungry and swallow every drop.

Quote Originally Posted by dickneeder View Post
    Sucking cock is my favorite thing to do. I'm always cum hungry and swallow every drop.
    Yes...same here

I WISH. I'm the guy that needs to find the perfect man to turn me from bicurious to bisexual. But it starts with knowing what a guy LOOKS LIKE! Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Curious me View Post
    I WISH. I'm the guy that needs to find the perfect man to turn me from bicurious to bisexual. But it starts with knowing what a guy LOOKS LIKE! Ugh...
    I feel ya but it's not just looks although that matters it's safety first. It's important to know his dick is healthy so it's OK to enjoy without worries . No one wants those nagging thoughts the day after.

Quote Originally Posted by doorman2107 View Post
    I am totally BI I love sucking Cock and eating Pussy equally How ever I only date women. I will have sex with men both sucking cock and anal as well as getting my cock sucked and anal by men but not Date them.
    this description fits me well.

I am most satisfied sexually naked, on my knees sucking cock. Well, maybe being spit roasted would surpass it.

I'm not sure yet.

I think it is I love sucking dicks and making mybfrienf feel good

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    Well said !

I love sucking cock, wish i had one in my mouth now
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Is it my role in life to suck dick? Absolutely! I know now without a doubt that I’m a natural born male cocksucker. My first feeder ever tried hard to convince me that my true sexuality is as a male cocksucker. To him it was very obvious that I was sexually meant to suck cock being a strong beta male with a submissive personality, and some strong feminine traits. There were many things about me that told him that I was obviously a cocksucker. I don’t consider my sexual preference to be gay, bi, or straight. My true sexual preference is as a cocksucker. I came from a conservative family. So for years after first sucking cock I tired hard to deny the fact that I’m a male cocksucker. Finally I reached a point where I got so sick and tired of denying my true sexuality that I did a sudden 180. I completely embraced being a cocksucker, and started taking real pride in being a cocksucker. I realized that I was only kidding myself by denying my true sexuality as a cocksucker, and that I was only making myself miserable. My sex life has really improved now that I’ve accepted and embraced being a cocksucker. I’m now much more comfortable with the fact that I was born to sexually service other men, and worship their cocks. It’s been such an awesome experience fully embracing the fact that my sexual role in life is to suck dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksuckerwhore View Post
    Is it my role in life to suck dick? Absolutely! I know now without a doubt that I’m a natural born male cocksucker. My first feeder ever tried hard to convince me that my true sexuality is as a male cocksucker. To him it was very obvious that I was sexually meant to suck cock being a strong beta male with a submissive personality, and some strong feminine traits. There were many things about me that told him that I was obviously a cocksucker. I don’t consider my sexual preference to be gay, bi, or straight. My true sexual preference is as a cocksucker. I came from a conservative family. So for years after first sucking cock I tired hard to deny the fact that I’m a male cocksucker. Finally I reached a point where I got so sick and tired of denying my true sexuality that I did a sudden 180. I completely embraced being a cocksucker, and started taking real pride in being a cocksucker. I realized that I was only kidding myself by denying my true sexuality as a cocksucker, and that I was only making myself miserable. My sex life has really improved now that I’ve accepted and embraced being a cocksucker. I’m now much more comfortable with the fact that I was born to sexually service other men, and worship their cocks. It’s been such an awesome experience fully embracing the fact that my sexual role in life is to suck dick!

Wow! You and I definitely have some things in common. Like you, it took me a long time to fully accept being a cocksucker as well. Once I completely accepted being a cocksucker my sex life strongly improved. I got a lot more cock to suck over time. Guys gave me more a lot more compliments about my enthusiasm during blowjobs, and how obvious it was that I love sucking dick. I think if more male cocksuckers were like you, and just accepted who they are sexually, then things would be a lot better for the feeders us cocksuckers serve.

Although I am definitely more about women as my only mates that I want to live my life with I DEFINITELY feel that I was meant to suck occasional cock. I am so VERY oral. I'm probably more oral than bi and simply love the idea about it. Cum and all.

No but I have truly enjoyed a couple of cocks I sucked. 2 out 3 ain’t bad. The odd guy out was the best person of all three but his dick was only about 5 inches. The other two had larger dicks than me, that’s my turn on. I’m a big tall strong guy and the first time long ago my friend was a much smaller guy than me but his dick was a good two inches longer and much thicker. It excited to the point that I wanted to suck it.

I have sucked some cocks, but no, it's not my role in life. Sucking cock is just a bit of fun.

I lead a productive, normal life. But parallel to that, I am always looking for a cock to suck and do it every chance I get

Yes, a long time ago I had a few friends when I was in jr and sr high school that really enjoyed me sucking their cocks and I really enjoyed do it for them. When we all moved away from each other I haven't had the chance to suck and wish I could resume someday with another married man. There is just something wonderful in giving oral pleasure to either a man or a woman that is very satisfying for me.

No, it’s not my “role in life” to suck a penis, I will suck if the act is returned, but I’m not just some piece of f*ckmeat.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    No, it’s not my “role in life” to suck a penis, I will suck if the act is returned, but I’m not just some piece of f*ckmeat.
    Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Good for you!
    Im not sure if this is being said sarcasticly or not, I am terrible about picking up sarcasm.

I was just just making sure my stance was clear, since I’m new here. And being a young twink-ish bi boy, I have had too many people try to “enlist” me into things like sex threesomes just to be used as an additional dick.

i'll let others speak for themselves, but i'll also say "good for u" & mean it sincerely. some guys are so pushy & presumptuous & think other people exist for there pleasure. everyone deserves to take a stand to determine how they wish to be treated.
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    Im not sure if this is being said sarcasticly or not, I am terrible about picking up sarcasm.

I was just just making sure my stance was clear, since I’m new here. And being a young twink-ish bi boy, I have had too many people try to “enlist” me into things like sex threesomes just to be used as an additional dick.

Yes yes yes. Im a cocksucking slut and never get enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'll let others speak for themselves, but i'll also say "good for u" & mean it sincerely. some guys are so pushy & presumptuous & think other people exist for there pleasure. everyone deserves to take a stand to determine how they wish to be treated.
    Thank you! Some guys have this “alpha male” mentality, they think they are king and that every girl wants them and that every other guy should bend over for them. But let me tell you, they shrink up like a penis in cold water when they run into someone who call them out for their sh*t.

I voted I’m not sure of that because I’ve never been in that position before but I’d like to find out if it is a part of me.