Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever given a stranger head?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

203 74.91%
  • no

68 25.09%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

I used to go to a bath house near where I lived in the North of England. I would park myself in a Glory Hole booth that was adjacent to two others. I would just sit back and wait for cocks to start poking through. I would sometimes stay for a couple hours, sucking loads out of one dick after another, cut or uncut (mmm), big, small, thick, thin - I didn't care. Sometimes I'd be happily sucking away on a cock when I'd notice another poking through from the other booth. I'd turn my attention to that one, so they wouldn't leave. Then I could alternate between cocks, stroking one while I sucked the other, until I had drained both sets of balls. If the bath house was busy, guys would notice the activity around my booth, and be lining up for the chance to fuck my hungry, cum-slurping mouth. I sometimes sucked off fifteen or more cocks in a row! I would swallow, take facials, aim cum in my hair, rub it on my chest, anywhere I could put it. Some nights, all I could smell or taste was sweet, delicious, jizz. I would let the scent linger on my body for hours before I showered, inhaling the man smells and reliving the cock-sucking ecstasy in my mind. On busy nights, I would try to keep track of the number of cocks, but I always ended up getting obsessed with my cock-sucking and losing track. But on some of those nights I would have easily swallowed a couple dozen loads.

Only once - loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiPantylover View Post
    Yes, I have sucked off strangers a fair amount. The last a week ago in the men's room of a Home Depot. I went into the men's room to piss and there was a youngish - 30-40 year old at one of the two urinals. I took the one next to him, not in any way thinking about sex. It sounds almost trite but shuffled back a bit and sort of turned a bit. I looked at him and he had his cock in hand andit was hard. I was stunned that this stale tale was coming true in front of me. I couldn't help myself because his cock was great. I took it my hand and stroked it as he pleaded for me to blow him. We went into a stall, I sat on the toilet and took his beautiful cock in my mouth. Twice gutys came in and used the urinal so it took some time but I eventually got my reward of a huge load of cum. He thanked me and walked away. What an experience.

I go to Home Depot looking for caulk all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by friendslick View Post
    I used to go to a bath house near where I lived in the North of England. I would park myself in a Glory Hole booth that was adjacent to two others. I would just sit back and wait for cocks to start poking through. I would sometimes stay for a couple hours, sucking loads out of one dick after another, cut or uncut (mmm), big, small, thick, thin - I didn't care. Sometimes I'd be happily sucking away on a cock when I'd notice another poking through from the other booth. I'd turn my attention to that one, so they wouldn't leave. Then I could alternate between cocks, stroking one while I sucked the other, until I had drained both sets of balls. If the bath house was busy, guys would notice the activity around my booth, and be lining up for the chance to fuck my hungry, cum-slurping mouth. I sometimes sucked off fifteen or more cocks in a row! I would swallow, take facials, aim cum in my hair, rub it on my chest, anywhere I could put it. Some nights, all I could smell or taste was sweet, delicious, jizz. I would let the scent linger on my body for hours before I showered, inhaling the man smells and reliving the cock-sucking ecstasy in my mind. On busy nights, I would try to keep track of the number of cocks, but I always ended up getting obsessed with my cock-sucking and losing track. But on some of those nights I would have easily swallowed a couple dozen loads.
    this is so hot I have never been in a place like this otherwise I would also suck many cocks until my mouth was sore I love sucking

tI have sucked many strangers cocks if I meet a guy I talk with him if I like him and he is clean smells good I will suck him until completion I like to be on my knees sucking when he is ready to cum he grabs the back of my head with both hands shoves his cock in all the way holds it tight then cums I really enjoy being treated like this

Same for me, I prefer that way, unless a gal is involved, then to completion, if she does to completion too .

Wife and I both have given head to strangers.
    danny and melba

I have sucked some strangers. I had a guy in my hotel room the other night. He came in I went to my knees and unzipped his pants he had a nice 7" cut cock. Would love to find more strangers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    I have but not to completion. Just sucked for a little then finished them with a hand job.
    ...numerous times...and I swallowed...

Lots of times. First time hookups with a girl or a guy you just met an hour or less earlier are included since they're still strangers really. And I've sucked two or three huge black dicks through a gloryhole - so sleazy and so slutty and so hot and not hot at the same time

I voted "no" since "giving head" means sucking cock and I am not into sucking random men off; but I have given a woman who was a complete stranger oral sex.

Yes i have it was absolutely amazing

Yes we ended up fuck buddies for 2 years till his job moved him to east coast..he gave me huge loads miss them...

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Not no, but HELL NO!

I can't believe the poll shows the majority of you have! To me, having indiscriminate sex with strangers, is a form of Russian roulette!

In 1954, I was 14 when I had my first orgasmic sexual experience with an older man, I waited until I learned to know and trust him, first. Even back then, Gonorrhea and STDs were prevalent with those who threw caution to the wind.

I admit, as a too-horny-for-my-own-good soldier, I had sex with a strange woman in Germany, when I was a 19 years old. I've had more female adventures than male, but that was the only time in my life that I allowed my small head do my thinking for me.

I've personally known more than one person who succumbed to sexually transmitted diseases. Even though I know I've never been 100% safe, because of the precautions I've taken, I've made it this long without ever getting ill.

I don't condemn any of you, because we all must do what we feel is best, but I'll never go down that road!
    I did most of it in the 70's when if you caught something they could fix it not like now you can die. Sucked a lot of cock back then never caught anything. Now wouldn't dream of it to risky.

Yes I have...

Yes I have many years ago I have given head to guys and swallowed. It was very enjoyable.

Yes I have. But not in an ABS or glory hole. We did not know each other but we could see each other. We talked a bit to get comfortable with the situation and give each other time to size each other up. You can tell a little about a person by the way they dress, hygiene, how they talk, how they move and carry themselves. It was still exciting and thrilling. I don't think I could ever do someone in a situation where there was total anonymity.

Why yes I have.

When I first joined Bisexual.com, I was approached by a woman whose husband was Bisexual. We Private Messaged each other, and I thought nothing was going to come of it.

One Saturday morning, I got a text message from her stating that they were at a Diner, 12 miles from my house and would I like to meet them. I replied yes and drove to meet them....

A great meal, and the couple had great energy, with some fantastic conversation, and outside the diner, the wife suggested we get a room.

Long story short, I went down on the husband, and It was great! He had great energy to begin with, but there was something about having his cock in my mouth that was like ecstasy.

Sadly, later I would piss his wife off , and never saw him again. C'est La Vie.

yes I have many times and I enjoy doing this so much

okbiguy

YES!!

Yes, a few times. Mostly guys I meet off Craigslist or in an Adult book store. If they look clean and don't smell, have a nice cock, I'm all in!

Sucked a lot of strangers. Sixty years of giving blowjobs, most were strangers, some were six to eight month suck buddies. Always liked the suspense of seeing a new guys cock and sucking him off. For a lot of guys, it was their first time, fun to show them the other side.

In the last two years I've sucked hundreds of cocks , all strangers , all at the ABS.

My first two cocks were off Craig's List so I guess I'm guilty.

NO, I like to get acquainted first, suck second ! ! !

I'm married, in my 70's and the only way to find like-minded men is online.
    I always exchange emails to get to know the guy before meeting. When I do meet, is the person a stranger?
    its the first face to face but I know something about him. I met a married guy my age earlier this month. Talked in person, his wife was away and went back to his house and gave him a BJ. He wasn't a complete stranger anymore. If there are any other guys my age, drop me a PM. It's always nice to talk with other guys who are active later in life.

Indeed

They are all strangers when i start but close friends when i'm finished.

u know what they say, u keep ur friends close but the friends that give good head closer

No, to much safety risk for me