Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer swallowing cum

222 64.53%
  • I prefer getting a facial

51 14.83%
  • I prefer taking cum up my ass

47 13.66%
  • I am not into facials or swallowing cum

24 6.98%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

I prefer to swalow cum, unless I'm being fucked. Then I love my ass filled with cum.

Quote Originally Posted by oldoralman View Post
    I prefer to swalow cum, unless I'm being fucked. Then I love my ass filled with cum.
    Ditto

I can't speak from experience but I feel there are only two options for me, 1) swallow, 2) in my ass, anything else is just wastage.

I like swallowing, wife likes to see it on my face, so both for me please

I’ve done all of the above, but my preference varies widely, depending on the situation, how aroused I happen to be, and I the other guy’s desires. While I love giving oral, I’ve never been big into swallowing cum. Took me a long while to get my mind around doing that, and when I do, it’s more or a concession to the other guy’s wishes than a personal preference. I can only swallow or take the cum in my mouth if I’m really into the other guy and very aroused.

I will more commonly pull away as my partner begins to orgasm, letting him splash on my neck and chest, cock, or wherever, but not on my not on my face.

I have only taken a load anally four or five times, all with the same partner. Again, I won’t even consider doing that with someone I don’t know well and for whom I have strong feelings. In my limited experience, the act of bottoming, itself, I is not particularly gratifying. However, there is a certain pleasure that comes with feeling his cock twitch and throb, and hearing him moan as he ejaculates inside me. I will also concede that there’s a certain arousal in feeling his cum leak out of my opening after he withdraws.

I LOVE to swallow also enjoy a facial. I let the guy decide where he wants to cum in my mouth or on my face, most want me to swallow occasionally find guys that like giving facials. It all works for me. Loads in my ass are wasted... rather taste a guys seed then feel it running down my legs

I prefer swallowing.

Haven’t had the opportunity for either yet but I think I want to swallow more than anything

I'm not into swallowing but you must cum in my mouth or I feel I havn't done the job properly. Its gonna run back down your cock as I suck every last bit out.

All of the above?
    In order of personal preference:
    1. Swallowing
    2. In my ass
    3. Facial

After a jaw reconstruction I can't open wide enough to suck but the slimmest cocks but I can get the tip of his head into my mouth and lick his frenulum until he squirts into my mouth. Sometime a guy just has to improvise!

prefer swallowing but the occasional facial is fine....also like letting cum trickle down my chin once in a while
    Last edited by mike r; Mar 18, 2020 at 10:51 AM.

I want to experience all three.

I prefer to swallow, but I like facials also, or in the ass. I think it really depends on the guys and what I am doing.

it depends....if i'm feeling submissive, i love a facial.....if i'm feeling more intimate, then I like to let him finish in my mouth....in short, I love both, it just depends how i feel that day

I have only one preference when I’m having sex with my man, just that he does cum. Where it lands or goes is of minor importance usually. If his cock is in my mouth and he cums, I’ll swallow it, if it makes a mess I clean it up. If we’re fucking, it goes in a condom, so there’s that. Sure I’ve barebacked, and it is what it is.
    I’ve dated a few guys that were into giving facials, I obliged, they are what they are, no big deal to me, just don’t aim for my eyes!
    Last edited by Footstep40; May 4, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Definitely facials!!! I've only given head to two guys but I've had about ten or 15 guys cum on my face. One of the guys shot the first squirt into my mouth before he pulled out and covered my face and I liked the taste/feel/texture. When I left I found myself wishing that he had just shot his whole load in my mouth.

The guys that I get together with know that I have no issues with them cumming on my face. If I’m with more than one it’s just so hot for me, to take the first load on my face then finish the next off with a combination of the taste and mixing of the cum on my face and his load in my mouth. Makes me hot just writing about it right now.

facial or swallow, I prefer swallow it's less messy and taste better fresh from the cock... yum.

I love to swallow cum as much as possible. Never get enough.

If I'm sucking my partner then, Yes I want to swallow, or swap it with him. If I'm sucking someone else's partner's cock, i always offer the cum to his preferred partner. If I'm being fucked then yes, by all means squirt your cum into my ass. If your wife is watching then I'll offer it for sure to her. Now if it's your thing to cum on my face then I'll go for that. If i'm planning on fucking my partner after sucking him, then I'll spit it into my hand and lube his ass with his cum, it makes Great lube. Remember it's about the pleasure.

I love to swallow. I fantasize about a guy cumming in my ass, but have never actually had that happen. Boy am I ready to though!

I swallow cum.

i love to swallow cum

I love both but facials are so dam hot so facial for sure

I like swallowing, sharing and re-using Cum. Doesn't matter if I've sucked it out of a cock or out of a cunt or its been sprayed on me, Cum is Cum and I love it, tastes good, feels good, great as a lube and its about the best gift I've received or given when having sex.

I actually went and broke out the ole physiology books and researched the contents of Cum. aka Load, It measures on average** to be about 1 ounce, ~1 tablespoon. It contains ~100,000 sperm and they are accompanied by some 200 different proteins. The volume of the sperm is ~1% of your 1 ounce load. The other 99% by volume are them proteins, (do the math and you gots ~10,000,000 meatballs). The purpose of the proteins is to protect the sperm.

Let's say you are one of them nasty bacteria waiting for the tasty sperms to go swimming by. Mommy nature says the sperm are too important to allow you (bacteria dude) to eat them. So as hungry as you are, that large variety of proteins is all you can see. The sperm are hidden by the shear number of proteins. And having 200 different types (that's the total variety your body has) is just too damn tempting, you are teased by all of those meatballs in a way that you cannot even imagine, what are the odds that bac-dude isn't going to chase at least one of those 200 types of meatballs. The idea of eating sperm is now a long lost desire and is totally overshadowed by a super-sized smorgasbord of meatballs that no bacteria-dude could ever hope to ignore.

So Mommy nature wins and the sperm make it thru to the egg. It's so perfect of a camoufeenlage and has been working with extreme success for many millions of years. Ta-da!! - Human survival has been assdured once again (and the crowd goes wild).

** Average size of a load may in fact be 1 ounce, but I've seen a few guys who must have missed the class of Cum because I'm thinking maybe 6 or 8 ounces cam out of those boys.

I’ve never played with a man yet but I curiously think I’d like it on my face!

much rather swallow a load..a big one now havent had any in a long time

if I'm shooting a video, it's hot to make sure I see his cum, so I like to have him shoot it into my mouth and tongue, and it's cool if some hits the side of my face. But after the first one or two spurts, that pumping head definitely goes into my mouth and I make sure I get my salty load to swallow.

I love to swallow large loads of hot cum. My lover has always wanted to give me a facial. A couple of weeks ago,he was buzzed. He had already came. But he wanted to cum on my face. I agreed, it was just a dribble. I might've enjoyed it more if it was a load😁