Register

Hints from Girlfriend?

Hey folks,

My first post here, looking for opinions/thoughts?

Earlier in my relationship with my GF, I told her I had sex with trans woman ( have to say always find that a hot fling , but love the real deal more ) . She was ok/cool with it and we never really mentioned directly again. But she started to mention she can spot trans women in every day life. Hmmmm?

Well sometimes it’s obvious to spot and sometimes not. She does seem to do have real eye for it and does this frequently.

Is it a hint my GF wants to participate.. ? Or watch? Or am I free play on my own? This relationship with her is the real thing ( for both of us ) and I want to handle it with wisdom not just hormones . At least start with wisdom first.

Ideally her participating or watching would be cool.. but positioning the topic is key to get the Win/Winn. I have some ideas of how to handle this, but would like to hear other thoughts.

Thoughts/wisdom on how you would handle this?

Interested in the girls? and guys? thoughts?

thanks?
    Last edited by steve69nu; Apr 12, 2024 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Clean punctuation

Re: Hints from Girlfriend?

Doesn't sound like a "hint" that she'd want to participate. I can usually spot them, too - doesn't mean I want to have sex with them, and my lady can spot them faster than I can and... it means nothing more than that. If you have an idea of how you're going to let her know that you'd want her to participate in some sex with a trans woman, may all your guesses be right - but I wouldn't take what she said as an indication that she'd be interested like you appear to be interested.

Thanks K,

Yes wisdom not hormones…..

Maybe next time she mentions that she spot's a trans girl , I should just say “Let’s go over to her and chat with her to find out for sure….” And see how my GF reacts…

Because the topic does come up that frequent.

i need to figure out how to pick the ball up and run Gracefully with it.
    Last edited by steve69nu; Apr 12, 2024 at 11:29 AM.

You should probably just use your words and ask her...

Quote Originally Posted by stevelover View Post
    You should probably just use your words and ask her...
    Yes true. Also would like to make it a semi-spontaneous adventure for both of us.. will have to look for opportunities.

Hmmm, one way is for me to spot the next trans girl and tell her. That way I playing my GF’s game with her. If it’s more than just my libido, she will chime in.
    Last edited by steve69nu; Apr 12, 2024 at 2:17 PM.

I can usually pick someone out of a crowd, but to be fair, i am overly observant, have been all my life. Its the little things that most people would never notice.

I dont think its a hint, I think it is just so in the open these days that people notice more

If she said it one time, that's a coincidence but you seem to indicate that she says it a lot, or that the two of you have made a game out of trying to figure it out.

If it's a game, it could be innocent. Just because she likes the idea that you are open-minded in bed doesn't necessarily mean she likes the idea of you actually sleeping with someone else of course.

If this is something you place a lot of value on bring it up the next time you talk about your kinks/desires together.

It can be kind of awkward to bring these things up but I would rather know what my partner likes and have them know they can be honest with me.

I guess it depends how secure you both feel about your own selves and your relationship. Whether or not that equates to permission is a whole other thing.

I don't OWN anyone, it's not like I control who they can and cannot see .. but we try to support each other the best way we can.

Maybe there is role playing you can do; have you thought about her pegging you?

Next time, let it segue into a discussion. You could agree with her and tell her you find it hot. See what she has to say about it. Is she interested in adding some spice to your sex lives? Does she find trans women sexy? Would she feel secure in adding a third person to the bedroom? Post menopause, my wife found sex difficult. It led to me exploring new ways to get myself off using toys. That led to a conversation about my love of cock and if I was still interested in hooking up with guys. She felt secure about it and we set ground rules. Cock was fine but no pussy. It’s actually helped to reignite her passion.

You definitely want to discuss things beforehand. There's a few considerations... would she be okay with you having sex with a trans woman? Maybe she is thinking about having sex with a trans woman, so you have to think if you would be okay with that?

Fantasies are one thing, but reality can be much different. I had a friend who always thought he wanted to watch his wife have sex with another man. That was until they finally went through with it. Apparently, the guy was really hung and none to gentle. After tearing up her pussy, he forced himself into her ass and pounded her so hard that she ended up having to go to the hospital with large tares in her rectum. The guy essentially raped his wife in front of him and he didn't do anything to stop it.

My friend pretty much flipped out afterward from guilt and said he couldn't have sex with her again after that. She was obviously traumatized and never forgave him, and they ended up separating and getting a divorce as a result.

Be careful what you wish for because things don't always work out the way you might think.