Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever done sex for pay or been a whore?

Voters
497. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have been a whore/prostitute

45 9.05%
  • No I have never done sex for pay

284 57.14%
  • Yes I have been paid for sex a few times

70 14.08%
  • I've thought about it but never did it

98 19.72%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Have you ever done sex for pay or been a whore?

I was a local park n ride cruising spot one day and a guy pulled up next to me. . I was stunned by his handsome look and muscular build. His hair was perfectly coiffed and his face was impeccable. He looked real hot and we got to talking..He said he was looking to get some head and I told him I do that real well. Then he said he is a male dancer and always gets paid by guys if they want to blow him. I laughed and told him I would never pay a guy to let me blow him. If anybody should get paid it should be me because I provide a great service Surpriingly he said, ok, I'll give you $25 to suck my cock and swallow. I said 25 is ok for some head but I need 50 if I am going to gulp.. He smiled and said suree. So, I did get the opportunity to give a real hot guy (who had a great cock by the way) and he was pleased with my service and I enjoyed gulpiing him very much.

Re: Have you ever done sex for pay or been a whore?

I have been with 3 prostitutes (female) in mexico and 3 chinese prostitutes (female) overseas. I do want to have someone to pay me to have sex just so I can say that I've been paid for it.