Register

View Poll Results: Guys when you bust your nut alone what do you like to shoot your cum into?

Voters
435. You may not vote on this poll
  • On my body

161 37.01%
  • in a cum rag or old shirt

35 8.05%
  • in tissues or a paper towel

52 11.95%
  • I eat my own cum

148 34.02%
  • down the shower drain or in the toilet

39 8.97%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Guys when you bust your nut alone what do you like to shoot your cum into?

Guys when you are jerking off and bust your nut alone what do you like to shoot your cum into?

If the option for what you're into doing is not in the poll, feel free to post.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 8, 2014 at 3:41 AM.

Re: Guys when you bust your nut alone what do you like to shoot your cum into?

I like to shoot my cum into a pair of panties, either that I'm holding in my hand or wearing. Shooting a hot load into panties and feeling the panties all wet with fun is very exciting.

In my fist then throw it down my gob.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Guys when you are jerking off and bust your nut alone what do you like to shoot your cum into?

If the option for what you're into doing is not in the poll, feel free to post.
    where do you shoot your cum pole-smoker

And my hand then eaten are on me and wear it all day long or in a pair of panties and wear them

I mostly jack off in the shower so it goes down the drain. But when I have the chance I shoot it across my stomach and chest or on my leg. I also like to give myself a facial from time to time...

I always shoot my cum in my hand and then lick it up, tastes so good. I precut a lot and I like to stop to scoop it up and lick it off my finger, yummy.

Every morning I shoot a load into the toilet, but at least twice a week I throw my legs over my head and shoot it into my mouth...most of it anyway!

I shoot it into a cup and I move the tip of my finger along my urethra to get out the last few drops. Then I tilt the glass into my mouth and let all my load slide into my mouth. Not quit as good as getting it directly from my feeders cock, but it's a good and tasty second best. Yummy!
    East Bay Gary

most often, I shoot into a glass or cup for drinking.

All depends on my mood. If it's for a quick one, tissue it is. If it's "me" time, anywhere it goes is fine.

I'm in bed so it lands on my body. Clean up is a number of tissues.

My wife will not allow me to cum, and I love being horny and on edge 24 hours a day.

Im an outlier and a bit of a neat freak, so during quality “me time” I prepare everything in advance, throw my legs over a pile of pillows, and jerk off into a condom. Then I can doze off to the endorphin high, wake up, and not have a mess to deal with.

if I’m doing a photo shoot for a friend (just ask!), it’s mostly the same except I’m naked with an old blanket under me. Wherever the cum lands I mop up with the blanket, wrap myself up and nap, and then I only have that one article to toss into the washer.

On business travel I will use one of my nice office socks, soft against the skin and absorbent enough to hold my cum until I’m ready to shower and I just toss it into my laundry load for later. A bit crusty by the time I get home lol but the wife never knows.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20160417_22_05_15_Pro.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	53906
    in a glass for drinking

Before I came out to my wife about being bi when i would jack off it was either into to the toilet or just wiped up.
    Now since i came out to her she loves watching me eat my cum so whenever I cum now with her I swallow every drop. She has come up with some interesting ways to feed it to me also.

I'm not into cum play at all.

If I'm in bed next to my sleeping wife, then I cum quietly into a sock.

If I'm alone in a hotel room, then usually I'm on my back and cum gloriously all over my chest and waist area. Then I wipe off using a fluffy white hand towel and go to sleep.

If I'm finishing myself when with a woman (we swing), then somewhere on her body. Never tried the face, not really sure I'm interested in that.

Shoot in to my hand and then I lick it up, yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post

in a glass for drinking
    I've also cum in a glass to swallow but 95% of the time the moment is lost once I've cum so it ends up down the sink.

Im not sure i get this drinking of cum. Is it for health reasons? The taste? The texture? The eroticness?
    Or is to because you're thinking, "well im not taking anyone elses load, so i may aswell drink my own" ?

Busting your nut is only one two things to do...in your mouth or the mouth of another person. Anything else is a waste of God's seed!

I find it helps to satisfy my craving when I can’t suck another guys cock and swallow his cum. I’m addicted to swallowing cum.

Ibe eaten my own cum since the first time I masturbated but my ex fiance she always said that my cum and other mens cum is a good lotion

Lately I have been rubbing my cock with inside of whatever pants I have on. Until I cum. The. I just let it stay until shower time. Yesterday I had 4 loads in the purple panties and my dungarees I was wearing. Man do I long for a big hot load of cum in my mouth

I usually eat my own cum. If I am laying on my back I will shoot it across my belly and then lick it up off my fingers. If I am sitting up, I will cum in the palm of my hand and slurp it up from there. Either way it feels and tastes soo good.

I usually cum in my boxer briefs.

I used to waste it. Now I eat it out of my hand. Really want someone else to feed me tho.

1) On my stomach
    2) Into the palm of my hand, whereupon I'll lick it up
    3) If I'm lying down, sometimes I'll bend my cock down and cum on my asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post

in a glass for drinking
    That is such a sexy picture! Thank you for sharing it. I know what I am going to jerk off and finish to tonight, lol. Usually I cum in tissues, but sometimes it's into my hand or on my neck, chest, and belly, in which case I scoop and gobble it all up, savour and lick up every last drop, and swallow. Given that I'm going to be finishing all my masturbation tonight (at it for a few hours already) staring intently at your photo, eager4cum, wishing I was there to share that glass with you, or take your beautiful man nectar directly from the spigot, I will definitely be eating my cum tonight! Mmmmm 😮😝🤤

Quote Originally Posted by EveningWood View Post
    3) If I'm lying down, sometimes I'll bend my cock down and cum on my asshole.
    OMG, that is so hot! I would love to be there to lick up every last drop of your beautiful cum from all over the outside of your puckered asshole, the doorway for my cock to man bliss!