Register

Panties & Lace, question.

I have a great friend. He is gay, I consider myself bi. I really like wearing panties,bras and lace. He has had me wear a thong at times. My question is. How do I express my likes to him. I really want to dress nice with him. We get together a lot and have a good relationship together. Last week he had a black lace thong on the bed for me to wear. I told him I like lace. He smiled as I undressed and put it on.
    Any thoughts are appreciated. I just don?t want to turn him off. Because we are good together.

Re: Panties & Lace, question.

Just ask, a simple, hey, this elevates sex for me, how do you feel about it

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    Just ask, a simple, hey, this elevates sex for me, how do you feel about it
    I agree, talk to him

Quote Originally Posted by Biguysnj View Post
    Last week he had a black lace thong on the bed for me to wear. I told him I like lace. He smiled as I undressed and put it on.
    Leads me to believe that he must know something about your desires .. seems like he's willing to experiment a bit with you on this ..

Communication is key. My boyfriend recently moved in with me, he discovered my drawer of lingerie that I had kept, as they were something from a previous relationship and the were gifts from him, loved it when I’d were them, I was lukewarm, some were just not comfortable. So my boyfriend finds the drawer and asks me why I have it and why haven’t I put anything on for him. He was kind of upset, we argued a bit, but we were able to work through it all, of course breaking out a little number and putting it on for him helped smooth things over. Of course now it’s a bit tainted and I wish I had been more upfront and just talked about it with him months ago.

To the original question, I'll second the advice to simply talk to him about it. If he had a lace thong for you, I suspect he would like to take it further, but who knows how much farther. So, ask him, but maybe not in the heat of a moment but rather over a cocktail or some such.

The guy I hook up with from time to time, our panty play intrigued pretty quick from him and I just wearing lacey panties under our street clothes, to my wearing short short cut off jeans leaving only the best to the imagination, to his desire to dress me up in stockings, heels, panties, etc. Says he has an outfit all picked out for me, and wants me to be his submissive boy toy to do with as he pleases, which I am all for! If you had asked me at the beginning, I wouldn't have guessed it would go where it has and that I would enjoy it like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Biguysnj View Post
    I have a great friend. He is gay, I consider myself bi. I really like wearing panties,bras and lace. He has had me wear a thong at times. My question is. How do I express my likes to him. I really want to dress nice with him. We get together a lot and have a good relationship together. Last week he had a black lace thong on the bed for me to wear. I told him I like lace. He smiled as I undressed and put it on.
    Any thoughts are appreciated. I just don?t want to turn him off. Because we are good together.
    I agree with most of the other commenters... just discuss it openly. I started dressing very young. I remember "borrowing" my mom's and sister's pantyhose and panties and wearing them to school under my regular clothes. Not only did they feel wonderful, but there was a definite taboo element that made me feel special.

I'm sure if you talk to your friend, he will understand and support you.