Register
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: men would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?

Absolutely

Once I get a cock in my mouth I'm an insatiable cocksucker. Can't get enough

oh yes love cum
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Yes I would

It's something that I have fantasies about. Whether or not I would ever get the chance in real life is another story, but if it was with a group of guys that I knew well enough for it to be safe with, then YES!

I'd probably never leave the house..����

Hey Pole-smoke,

That's an interesting question. Well, I do have a love for sucking. to be honest, I don't often feel like I've had my fill of it. I beleive I would enjoy an unlimited amount of cocksucking. If it were the right setting and with the right folks, then I would want to suck morning noon and night. I think there should be others things involved to keep it interesting. Then after 7-10 days of sucking, I'd probably go home and rest. But the idea of binge-sucking would be ok with me. I can imagine it to be like an orgy event. Meet lots of folks, I would hope it would have both sexes, with a good mix of types, size, color, origin, sexualities, etc. We could all get a T-shirt when we leave. I'd hope to get a lot of phone numbers too. I like the idea. Count me in.
    Jim

Yes, so hot...that would be a dream cum true.

i would love to. i love the taste of cum and love to swallow

I'd like that. Probably, after a period of time I'd have enough for a while​.

Absolutely. One of my fantasies is to go to a sex party and suck every guy there until my stomach is full.

Absolutely yes!!! That would be a heavenly day for sure!!

How can I say no to this?
    Attachment 56271

Yes, if it was safe

I absolutely would love to swallow many, many loads in one day as long as cocks are presented to me to suck and swallow.

Sucked a guy at Keough Hot Spring one day. He sat in his truck and I leaned over to do it. After he came I went and parked at a secluded pool. A car drove up and the guy in it asked if it was okay for him to use the pool. Of course I said it was and he quickly stripped and headed for the water. As he walked to the pool I saw him jacking off a little. That got me to get out of my car and head to the pool myself. While I was sucking him he was thrusting a bit and the next thing I knew it was going in and out of my throat.

So far that day sucking two is my record.

You better know it. I've only been able to do this once and it was so good.

0h yes
    love hard cock an cum

Sometimes yes when I get in my mood, other times no, but mostly yes lol

i dream about being taken with no choice, held down lying on my back with my legs held up and open and gang banged by unlimited multiple men. Forced to suck and swallow multiple loads, being equally filled at the other end also obviously with no condom use. if a condom is used i want to clean him off with my mouth.

Multiple times per week for sure!!!

Last Sat went to ABS sucked 1 cock and got his load the shared 4 cocks and shared one load

Before Covid shut down the world I would suck a man off in the steam room of the health club late at night. I started about 11 years ago sucking him when we started I would suck him 2 to 3 times a night 2 to 3 nights a week. It was heaven! We are older now I was only sucking him once a night and still 3 to 4 nights a week when the virus hit. Can't wait for things to become safer I hope to suck him again some day.

Given that I’ve only sucked but not finished the guy off or taken cum in my mouth, I think that once I do get a taste I will never stop.

I’d like to do this with a guy in his early 30s and still able to recover quickly between orgasms. I want to be still cleaning up his seed from one shot as the cock begins to come out of its sleepy stage, gradually refilling with blood and semen and ready for a second or even third load.

I used to date a guy that I’d spend weekends with, starting after work on Friday at about 5:30. Usually, by 6pm we were going at it like teenagers on his couch. There were times I’d not put a stitch of clothing on until Monday morning. We’d lay around in bed naked having multiple love making sessions throughout the weekend, so yes, I would blow him countless times. He was an amazing man.

Yes indeed. Would love to sit at a glory hole and suck every cock that came through. Yes indeed, when I was much younger I sucked 4 friends in a row, swallowing them all. If they wanted seconds, I gave it to them.

I have only had one guy that I was able to suck about 6 times over 8 hours. Would do it again if I had the chance.

Indeed, I would. When i was young, I had 5 of my friends in a row, and two got back in line for seconds. Loved every minute of it, and still do. No regrets....

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    Indeed, I would. When i was young, I had 5 of my friends in a row, and two got back in line for seconds. Loved every minute of it, and still do. No regrets....
    How come I didn't have friends like that?

Given the options were safe I would. I can't imagine how happy that would make me.

Yeah, totally. I mean, why not?! lol That is, I would provided the opportunity were made available. :-D
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'