Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sleeping Nude

Re: Sleeping Nude

Always nude; got to give breathing room!

Yes. I'm also nude whenever it isn't completely necessary to wear clothes. As soon as I'm home and done with the outside world, clothes are off.

Nude whenever possible, clothed when practical.

Been sleeping nude the last 54 years.....since I was 12.

I always sleep nude. If it wasn't required, I would never wear clothes!

Always have slept nude, except when I was a kid living at home. Don’t usually wear underwater, it has been embarrassing on many occasions. Nothing like getting a boner and trying to hide it in the office. Sometimes I’d sit in my office and slide my zipper down and jerk off. I had a large glass window and kept my door open. I shot more loads on my chair shield and into tissues, but never got caught. Had a lot of hot girls that worked for me. When i retired, I switched to cotton shorts, they really show off a boner and precum wet spots, but they are easy to slip aside and jackoff. Liked to pick my precum up with my finger and lick it off and finally shoot in my hand and quickly lick it up.

I either sleep nude or in my panties.

Thanks for this experience!

I have recently rediscovered the joys of sleeping nude. I love it!

Wife and I slept nude together until she started using a cpap device about a year ago. Now she wears a type of bedclothes/pajamas bottoms. I sleep in crotchless pantyhose.

Crotchless pantyhose is a great idea for when a suck buddy is spending the night. It gives him or her easy access to sucking my cock. Nothing like waking up and seeing and feeling your cock in a hungry mouth

Started sleeping nude around age 7 and have every since. I always hated wearing clothes and wearing them to bed was even worse. I only wore underwear early on and around age 7 I decided those had to go to.

Yes every night every where. Can't sleep.with anything on even camping.

I prefer to sleep nude, but I will go without anything below the waist more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by willj View Post
    Yes every night every where. Can't sleep.with anything on even camping.
    Same here willj......

I’ve been sleeping nude since about 9 or 10 years old and can’t say that it has any thing to do with sex it’s just natural. Never understood any reason for clothing while covered in blankets besides I’m basically a nudist only dressed to stay warm and because most people can’t handle their natural born freedom.

Yep same here started sleeping nude in my teens and never went back. Never made it an issue for my kids they were young and asked why I didn’t wear pjs. Told them they didn’t have to either if they didn’t want. It’s no biggie and nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. Wife sleeps nude also and the kids see us both if we have to get outta bed or they wake up. It’s just our body no shame in that. I love being nude, since I work at home cause of the pandemic now I am naked as I type this. The wife works at home too and doesn’t really care that I go naked. I started that after she was doing laundry one day and I gave her my clothes since I was going to shower anyway.
    Go naked, it’s liberating!

I enjoy sleeping in the buff. I toss and turn and always get bunched up in the covers. But now with nothing on I no longer get bunched. It?s invigorating to say the least!

I have been sleeping nude since I was in my early teens. If I am someplace that I can't for whatever reson the I am as close as I can get

been sleeping nude for years, enjoy being nude whenever possible

As a kid growing up in Florida in the 50s, it would often be very warm in the house. AC was not as widely used as it is now. At about 10 or 11, I complained to my dad that I was hot one night. "Well, take off your PJs and sleep in the nude," he instructed. I did and slept nude until I went to a military college and had roommates. After college and marriage, I slept nude regularly. When my first wife and I stayed at her home I slept naked. Her parents had a wake-up call at about 6:00 Am every day. More than once I met my mother-in-law in the hall heading for the phone still half asleep. Now, I don't own any pajamas or underwear. We've been nudist for years. Still go to Paradise Lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.
    At least you don't have to put your prosthetic leg on to get out of a fire. So nude it is for me!

Only with a partner.