Register

Male chastity devices

I just bought a CB-6000s and placed it on myself one morning and gave the keys to the wife that morning and told her that it would unlock a surprise for her that evening. When she came home I tied myself to the bed and had her come in. She was surprised she did a little tease and denial on me. I was wondering if anyone else used these devices and what kind of games they played with them. Also is there anywhere I can find more info on this. Would like the wife to be a little more pro-active in this.

Re: Male chastity devices

lots of info online, birdcage is similar to our cb6000s (s is for small). I've gone through 3 cheap ones (8$ each) because sitting I've broken the ring to pipe hinge. great for laying down or standing, but 3 hrs online chastity, I have to sit with my legs spread to not stress this cage of mine.. after 3 hrs mine gets a lil sore around the scrotum (bottom mostly, and i've found putting cloth between me and the plastic helps.. I prefer dry to lub.

the sock method of putting it on is very helpful, but I use thinner material, nylons..
    self user, no one shares my chastity, not for over 1.5 yrs

I love chastity. My wife keeps me locked for a month at a time

Thinking of investing myself in one. Great info

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    I love chastity. My wife keeps me locked for a month at a time
    That's quite a lot. Congrats for holding out so long.