Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Bi guys kissing?

I have kissed probably a couple of guys before but honestly, I prefer kissing women. Maybe if the guy was really hot looking, I would probably kiss him but since I'm a passive bottom, I would prefer him kissing me first and then I kiss him back.

Kissing women is hotter and sexier but I try not to be all about the cock. I do try to be 50/50 bisexual instead of 75/25 bisexual. 75% towards women that is.

if one can put a cock in their mouth...swallow cum...and even rim an asshole...but yet wont kiss..lol..

It is fanatics felling, I love it. having another man tongue in my mouth feel so sexual. I had one man kiss me and he made me cum in my panties, it felt GREAT

For me it has been situational. As we have seen in other posts some guys just aren't into it. I've been with guys who didn't want to kiss & I respect that. I do like to kiss both women & men and I think it makes for a more complete sexual experience. I'm very particular about my partners & if the guy doesn't have a face I could see myself kissing I'm probably not going to have sex with him to begin with.

I never kissed a guy, but I've been thinking more about it. It feels more of an intimate thing to do, and if I'm willing to swallow, I'm willing to kiss.

As I have always enjoyed kissing since my first experience at 13 with my gay cousin…It was amazing! I love the unspoken word when I kiss with another man, the openness that I’m his to explore and make hot passionate love with. I love the rapture of kissing with another male and the cuddling, caressing, licking, nibbling, stroking and sucking that follow. That makes me super aroused and my cock very hard. I love seeing and feeling my male partner’s cock get hard and ooze with precum as I kiss, stroke and touch him is a big part of my turn on for him as he strokes my hard, precum oozing cock. If he’s French kisses me I get hard instantly! I especially love it after we cum in each other mouth’s so I can taste my cum on his lips and tongue and his cum on my lips and tongue.

Just not the same without some hot,passionate kissing! Had an hot time with my friend tonight, the kissing was the what made it so great.

Boyfox. Yes I have to agree. I love the openness of passionate kissing as it gets me so hot.

Its not what I look for. But have had a few guys do it to me, I did it but its not what I was looking for. I know its part of love making, and I am exploring, so if it does come up I will do it again.

If the guy looks attractive I will kiss him. Nothing beats a good kiss to start a relationship. It sowa that you are realyy in to him and not just for the sex.

I love a man kissing me when he is inside me it's a huge turn on I love it.

If I don't think I'll enjoy kissing you, I'm unlikely to go further. Kissing is the gateway drug to great sex (for me) & is to be enjoyed every bit as much as my lips on any other aspect of a lover's body.

Yes it's all about the cock I agree , not into kissing guys either , but I do love to suck cock and get that cum!

ZepZep, Thank you! Kissing for me is a break through with another male. It lets the other know that you're passionately and sexually interested in him and my body is his to explore with his lips, hands and cock. I especially like to kiss him after a hot session of 69 as I love sharing the taste of his cum with him and my cum with me or when he's between my wide spread legs that are wrapped around him and he's about to ejaculate while fucking me.

I started not kissing my male partners, but after a while (on the thoughts of "why not, we are naked and giving each other a bj or having anal sex") I tried it with a male partner and I enjoyed it, but he wasn't a great kisser. So I have come to like kissing with a good kisser. It adds to the mix, makes it more intimate and passionate vs "wham, bam, thank you Ma'am/man." Not that there is anything wrong with that I have had partners that were passionate and good kissers, so if you add great sex to that mix, then there is nothing better, whether male or female.

I can only kiss a guy if I'm really worked up! Then I love it, it's so kinky to me.

Not a huge open mouth kisser, with either men or women - I have bad breath. ..but that doesn't mean I'm not oral everywhere else .. although I've never been into rimming. I mean, there's too many places to name them all other than those two.

The quickest turn on for me is a man who is respectful, caring and loving...if I only wanted a cock I have sex toys at home.

Some nice photos of guys cuddling here..

https://www.google.com/search?q=guys...e=off&tbm=isch
    Last edited by elian; Feb 9, 2015 at 5:41 PM.

I have only kissed another guy once, one of us had a mouthful of cum and we passed it on to the other

love to kiss always makes me hot and horny. Especially love to French kiss, tongues are fabulous. Cum swapping would be great yet to try it though

hi retzal its sam the littleone.i live in york alone and i love sucking cock and i love swallowing cum.

The first time I kissed a Bi-guy was after I unloaded in him, I went down and licked him clean and then we kissed exchanging the cum back and forth until we swallow.

I kiss for sure. Men and women. It's a fundamental point of arousal for me. It's hard for me to get turned on without kissing. And it's different with both and I enjoy them both very much
    Last edited by bbop22; Feb 17, 2015 at 6:46 AM.

I love kissing guys its all part of the whole gay thing although i have to admit i prefer rimming myself

With no real bi experience (yet), but very curious for a number of years, I do think about kissing another man. I think if the mood was right and I was sharing an "intimate" experience with another man, I think I couldn't help but kiss him. Odd to say this, but it seems natural to me.

I don't think it is about just sex at all. I won't have sex with someone I don't like, respect, know... end. It is about intimacy. I like people, I like bodies, I like the smells of them, the tastes of them the feel of them. I want to explore all parts of them. (Wow that sounds kind of creepy, not in the Hannible Lector, Jeffery Dahmer way). I love to kiss.

i love a senuous kiss from men and women

I'm not interested in cock and what I enjoy is intimacy. So I do like to kiss. I'm usually the active kisser with guys just like with girls. I don't like stubble and I really don't like facial hair when it comes to kissing but I will kiss any man, he doesn't have to be smooth or like a girl. I do notice if he has soft skin like a woman, and I do like that, but I like everything really.

I agree - kissing is difficult it's about the cock but sometimes you find a guy that's a great kisser!

My wife wants to see me kiss and play with another guy. We had one MMF threesome but she was too caught up in other things to really watch. I never really kissed a guy before but I guess I'm open to it.

Kissing just adds to the passion and enjoyment of the moment.