Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bi guys kissing?

Guy or gal...kissing is good, fun and sexy. To those that say it is "too intimate" I say "sucking cock is not intimate?"

Not sure if I could kiss another man but, In the heat of the moment I am sure anything is possible. So I guess you could say I am "open" to the possibility.

you will kiss a woman before and while having sex? But not a man?

Quote Originally Posted by matutum View Post
    you will kiss a woman before and while having sex? But not a man?
    Nothing unusual about that! Just doesn't "do it" for some people. I don't judge! And have only had 3 guys ever kiss me. Don't do it often, cause that grosses my wife out, even though she loves it when my assets fucked or I have my cock sucked by a guy or girl, or I suck a guys cock with or without her!

For me, kissing is part of it. I used to go to the adult bookstores, but too many guys there just want a BJ with no other contact, so I quit. I much prefer sharing caresses and kisses with my partner--male or female. And ImO, no one knows how to touch a man better than another man!
    JackBear

The way I feel is if the guy is a good kisser than go for it--if not I think of things to say and don't kiss!!

As I have always enjoyed and then became to enjoy since my first experience at 16, I love the passion and estacy of touching, holding, caressing, smooching, kissing, frenching, licking, nibbling, sucking....as I have thought I love to make love like two females do, just glad we are two males. Something about lips touching of two males that make it intimate, sensuous and as some might call it taboo, yet so fulfilling.

As with many things---when it comes to what I do with or like to do with other guys has evolved over time and one of those things---at first was that I was not gonna kiss another guy----but once I did it---I found it to be most enjoyable and it has gotten to the point that if a guy doesn't like to kiss, make out, etc--even if he wants to do more things all the way up to and including anal----then I really don't care to do anything with him because kissing really does add so much more to the experience of having sex with another guy.

It adds so much to the experience if we do kiss, make out, etc---and takes away from it all if not.

At this point--if a guy doesn't want to kiss, etc--then I am not interested in doing anything with him at all……it doesn't make any sense to me if two guys are gonna suck cocks, maybe even fuck but then not kiss---to me---it makes things so much funner, hotter and better.

I have watched more bi adult videos than I can remember. The one thing I've noticed time and time again is that men kissing in them almost virtually never happens. Years ago guys kissing seemed repulsive. Now it is a major turn on now, especially now that I've done several times.
    Last edited by JPDrum; Jun 3, 2014 at 11:27 PM. Reason: minor wording

I kiss whoever I think is cute enough for me to want to kiss.

I've kissed only a few guys so far but each time was hot because each of them was also hot to kiss me.

Guys who say they don't kiss other guys are so strange. They're willing to suck a dick or at least have theirs sucked so how is kissing over the line?

Very well expressed Tenni!
    I Bisexual and comfortable with my sexuality, and I think that kissing just happens.

If the energy and spirit is there in the moment; I love making out with and kissing guys same as girls.

being naked and in an embrace kissing is hot whether it is a guy or gal

Quote Originally Posted by biwmtrucker44 View Post
    being naked and in an embrace kissing is hot whether it is a guy or gal
    EXACTLY!

Now I've only kissed a handful of men. Well, should that be men with a handful? LOL! My experience with kissing men, compared to women, is that women kiss better. Of the men there was only one that seemed really good and he was very feminine. Of the women, which there have been more than I could guess the count, I can only think of a very few who weren't great kissers.

I think that I really become interested in kissing men because I missed passionate kissing so much. My wife and I stopped two years ago when we stopped fucking. And kissing women, passionatly, can lead to more drama than I care to deal with.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniPHL View Post
    I find it really weird and hypocritical bordering on homophobia and biphobia (or at least lots of issues with their sexuality), when some men will say how they do all sort of things with men like sucking strangers dicks, taking dicks up their ass or as much dick as they can up their ass and mouth, fucking random men, and including disgusting stuff like rimming; but then they'll say "I do not kiss men. It's way too intimate/romantic! But I love to kiss women!"

Exactly.
    Rimming disgusting? Who made you the Judge? Some people don't like kissing! You know you are comparing apples to watermelons! Each act of sexuality stands on its own. And I am a firm believer in the difference between "fucking", "having sex", and "making love"! Making love always includes kissing, foreplay, and cuddling. Having sex, MIGHT include those things, but rarely cuddling. Fucking, is raw, uninhibited, animalistic sex, which can include any of the above, but usually doesn't. Fucking also can get much kinkier too! Personally, I include all the above sexual styles in my sex life! And as I stated before, guys fucking guys turns on my wife, guys kissing guys, disgusts her! So, I only allow men to "make love" to me when my wife isn't in the room!

Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniPHL View Post
    Your wife has your balls in her purse LOL, and she's homophobic/biphobic; but you want it that way.

That's because rimming or putting your mouth or tongue on someone's ass male or female ass is disgusting. Enjoy getting lots of STDs.

Various doctors and medical professionals including gay men have told me how even if someone does an enema or washes with soap and water the anus is never going to be "clean" or free of bacteria and fecal matter.

How boring that you actually categorize sex like that, or have it so planned depending on if your wife is there or not.
    Whatever dude. Agree to disagree, cause you're just pissing me off!

I definitely enjoy it with the right guy! All my favorite guys I kissed, but they do tend to be smaller in stature & more feminine than me. Other guys I have been with don't want to & I respect that, but it does add a level of intimacy.

I love to kiss, but have found a lot of guys are not good kissers..
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Quote Originally Posted by bijohnmpls View Post
    I love to kiss, but have found a lot of guys are not good kissers..
    I love to kiss as well . . . hot, sweet kisess with slow languourous petting - yep!

I love deep french kissing another man. It gets me hard instantly! I love it after we cum in each others mouths and you can taste your cum on his tongue and lips, or after he has sucked another man to completion!

never found an interest in kissing a guy. But then I never had an interest in getting anal, and now that my new favorite thing. But that is for another thread......

Quote Originally Posted by bi42guy1958 View Post
    I'd like to know if you as a bisexual guy enjoy kissing other guys. And please add what it is that you like about it or dislike about it.

I'll go first!

I have never kissed a guy nor had desires to kiss a guy. For me kissing is an intimate part of love making, and with a guy it is a pure sexual thing. Now on the other hand (or other gender) women, I love kissing!
    kissing is part of sex/love, male or female.

I just love kissing too.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 56.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	28201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 9 22-53-43.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	28202

I have not kissed another guy since my youth, however I would love to have another guy "take me" completely. You know that really intimate stuff from the romance novels! Kissing, holding, four play, ravaging, all of it.

interesting what the folks have said. Shows how some people were taught that kissing man 2 man is wrong but sucking and swallowing and having anal is ok,

It wasn't taught. Kissing a guy just wasn't on my radar! In the throws of a passionate orgy, I didn't say no when it happened, and I must say, even if my wife didn't enjoy watching the kissing part of the sex, I did enjoy the passion from receiving the kiss! Made me feel so much more feminine, and turned me on more!

It has been a longtime since I have had a boyfriend who was comfortable enough in his own sexuality that I have been kiised by another man. I like kissing both men and women. There is a level of intimacy with kissing that goes beyond "lets get naked and down to business" attitude.

I like kissing the man I am with at the moment. It gives us a level of sensuality and closeness that non kissing leaves out. With all the guys I have met nd been with over t last 10 years that level of intimacy has not been there as none of them would allow kissing.

Yes I like kissing both genders, but have learned to live with non kissing men.

totally agree, kiss 1st