Register
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: Bi guys kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    actually. I get it. For some, kissing is a very intimate thing between someone you have feelings for, others have different reasons. When as a guy, I dont kiss other guys, en femme, I do (just one of my weird little peculiar things). I think for some, kissing brings the romance aspect into it they dont want, the sucking and fucking is just getting off.

But for me, I wont kiss a guy with a beard, I actually don't like the facial hair for some reason (truth be told, I prefer someone who is not very hairy everywhere, just my thing)
    I could've written this. We're two perverted peas in a pod, Jazminedress...

I wasn't into it at first, I just enjoyed sucking the man's cock but one day when I finished blowing a guy at the car park and let him finish in my mouth and swallowed, he grabbed my head when I came back up and gave me a deep tongue french kiss that caught me by total surprise, but I did like it. Later on I had a regular guy who came by several times when wifey was out and by the third time. I was meeting him at the door wearing a slinky top with my long hair down past my shoulders and we would make out with deep kisses quite a bit. Another guy that would come over only to blow me was very submissive and I always had him come up off my dick and give him a big deep kiss, loving the taste of my cock on his lips.

I’ve always loved kissing girls and at first thought kissing men was a hard no. As I’ve gone along I’ve found myself really interested in making out with a man. It’s my next big “want to try” thing with another guy.

I get so aroused watching videos with two guys clothed making out and feeling all over each other. Especially when it deep passionate kissing where they slowly undress each other. And when they get down to just their underwear, rubbing each ever increasing bulge is such a turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by rukiddingme View Post
    I get so aroused watching videos with two guys clothed making out and feeling all over each other. Especially when it deep passionate kissing where they slowly undress each other. And when they get down to just their underwear, rubbing each ever increasing bulge is such a turn on.
    oh my god yes!!!!

I've always enjoyed kissing with women. I like the softness, the sounds they make, the way they (most of my female partners) have wanted me to be dominant and tease them out of their clothes. It gets me hard getting them wet. I like kissing men, feeling their stubble, having to "fend" them off as they get more aggressive. I like the battle for dominance. When I win its fun to take control. When I lose its fun to have very little control. Men are usually more animalistic and that's just hot.

I really enjoy making out with another guy! Love to slide my tongue into his mouth!

First physical/sexual experience was with a guy and kissing was first and immediately more lol. There was no nervousness about it or second thoughts we just knew what we wanted and I fucking loved it. That is also what made me realize I just didn’t have a cock fetish and I loved men too.

Quote Originally Posted by biguy05759 View Post
    I really enjoy making out with another guy! Love to slide my tongue into his mouth!
    Agree

I broke my near 4-year drought and got together with another man a couple times in the last couple of weeks. Although I've actually done very little kissing other men in my 28 years of cocksucking and some anal play, I really went to town with this guy in the deep kissing department. I am so hell-bent on trying to have a closer connection with the man that I'm naked with, to see if I can find that special regular guy to become a FWB with, that I was open to it. And surprisingly it was very erotic. I enjoyed it very much, and especially just loved sucking on his tongue like it was a little cock. In the end we didn't work out, but I still like to continue kissing the men that I'm with if it feels right.

I love kissing a guy it really make me hot. i love having him putting his tongue in my mouth. while he is kissing me my hands are rubbing his nice hard cock. Then while he is passion kissing me i am thinking about having that hard cock in me, in my mouth and than my ass, having him cum in both..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Depends on the guy, I've been with a guy for 7 years and we never kissed, with another guy we made out like horny highschool kids....

I have never been attracted to guys, but think hard cocks are so sexy, and I had an aversion to kissing another guy but have loved kissing women.

We got into swinging with other bi couples years ago. The ladies would always get heavily into making out together. On one occasion my wife and his were standing in the middle of the room kissing and getting more and more into it with deep penetrating kisses, separating slightly to show their tongues lightly touching knowing I was watching and getting turned on the more they did. Soon his wife motioned for me to join them in a three way kiss. Our tongues were touching lips exploring and very passionately we were all deeply making out. After a few minutes of this and without my awareness, she motioned for her husband to join us to make it a four way kiss. I was so turned on and into kissing the women that I didn't even realize when his tongue was touching mine or when our lips pressed together. I never felt a difference in how his lips felt, only that we were all in one mind blowing kiss. As we became engrossed in the kiss she had my wife step back and it just became a three-way-kiss again only this time with it being with two guys. I was really having a hot make out session kissing someone new and feeling the excitement of it all, never having tried a three-way-kiss before. Then she moved away and it was only him and I kissing, and it was good. The ladies were so turned on watching us and urging us on. He was a great kisser and he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me so deep. We continued to make out for another five minutes. Then as real life stories sometimes do, we were interrupted by their 6 year old daughter walking in on us saying "Daddy what are you doing?" To say I was instantly embarrassed would be an understatement! I forget what excuse the women told her, but she was quickly off to bed.

I still don't have a desire to kiss a guy, but when I am really turned on and he just forces his tongue in your mouth... it's really hot. A lot of guys are good kissers if you can get past that initial aversion reflex to try it.

For me, as a pansexual person, I love to kiss my partner. The act of sex is, in itself, an intimate thing, so kissing is part of that. It also is a big turn on to know that the person you are about to fuck or who is about to fuck you, is as into the whole thing as you are.

Always loved making out with women but just never felt right kissing a guy. I’m sorry but I don’t like seeing guys kiss either.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Always loved making out with women but just never felt right kissing a guy. I’m sorry but I don’t like seeing guys kiss either.

same here not a big kisser unless we talking about there cocks then my lips all over it!

Oh yes I love kissing girl or boy it is what gets me going from the back to the toes

Kissing always leads to better things. I personally like kissing a man with stubble. And a hard tongue

It's true about kissing another guy -- it can be so much more primal and raw and uninhibited compared to kissing women.

But I'm always pleasantly surprised when kissing between men leads to an uncovering of our more sensitive, tender and giving side.

Men have this potential to be sweet together -- and still remain confident in being "men" -- and I find that really really hot!

Love kissing and “making out” male or female. Deep soul searching kisses that seem to never end.

i love being kissed, especially if he feels me up and touches my chest as we make out

With the right man? Oh yeah...love kissing. I could say the same about bottoming...lol. I guess if I am into kissing you I will
    most likely give it up!

Quote Originally Posted by mrheem View Post
    With the right man? Oh yeah...love kissing. I could say the same about bottoming...lol. I guess if I am into kissing you I will
    most likely give it up!
    Kissing is a must if we have sex

Any questions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C5775332-1D32-4339-AA08-FD14F84CEAE1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	56025

Unfortunately it didn’t post as a gif.

A sensual kiss between two gorgeous guys engaged in sexy frottage....I’m down with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Any questions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C5775332-1D32-4339-AA08-FD14F84CEAE1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	56025

I love kissing guys. I'm clean shaved and I enjoy the feel of a beard or the roughness of a mans face as much as I enjoy the soft smoothness of a woman. For me its all part of lovemaking and intimacy.

Kissing YES! I think if you're just sucking cock you're missing out on something it's called foreplay... lol.

I have only kissed 2 guys, pretty underwhelmed by it so far. Both were super aggressive shoving their tongue down my throat. As I understand it, most girls don't like that right off either.

I prefer to start slowly, exploring each other's lips, tongues, etc.

I guess it would depend on the guy. He'd have to be one sexy motherfucker though, or a really effeminate guy. 99.9% of guys aren't either of those things.

I do enjoy kissing...a lot!