Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Bi guys kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Euuuwwwww. I get that is happens and why, but still euuuwwww.
    I used to feel that way. And never kisssed my first cocksuckers. One guy wo was a really hot guy 20 years younger than me just kissed me, and i didn't want to offend such a great cocksucker, so I kissed back. He used to spit afterwards, so I asked him to snowball me because it seemed so "perverted" at that time. Once I started sucking cock, kissing just seemed like a natural thing to do. I prefer light kissing with only some tongue action. But I do like it a lot I guess because it still seems a bit perverse.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I'm not attracted to men at all. I will not entertain kissing a man, I'm only interested in the dick. Preferably uncut dick on a beautiful trans Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    When I first started exploring same sex play, I turned my head away when the guy went to kiss me. Men do not do that...is what came in my mind. I wanted the body contact and have never really been cockcentric. It was not all about the cock as some guys state.

As time went by, I think that some of us become more comfortable about interacting with a man on a physical level. It becomes more of a complete interaction. It is not focused on just one part of the body. Kissing is intimate and I think that you have to be comfortable sexually interacting on a more intimate level. Sucking dick is not exactly part of that. It requires more interaction with the guy. It just becomes "normal" to kiss..regardless of the gender of the person. If you are bisexual and comfortable with your sexuality I think that kissing just happens. Not everyone seems to reach that level of interacting with same sex people though. Sex trade workers do not kiss on the lips quite often.(so I'm told) It is an intimacy that they reserve. It may be thought that kissing and intimacy may lead to emotional connection and some guys are just not comfortable with that.

Some guys do not kiss other men and some bisexual men will not have sex with a man who does not kiss....lol
    In my second to last MM encounter, well over 10 years ago, the guy really wanted to make out. It wasn't my thing until I tried it. It was a dizzying turn on. After he came and I swallowed I moved up to kiss him. I assume he thought he was going to be snowballed. At first he looked a little scared, but with only the lingering taste of cum in my mouth we got right into it.

My most recent experience was a few weeks ago. He wasn't into kissing or even me kissing his neck, but it was wonderful after all those years.

I too find kissing really hot with a man. There is an instant understanding of passion in a raw primal feel of powerful lust. Take me I'm your's, lips, neck, nipples, belly button, legs down and back up, kiss behind the kneecap around to the inside thigh, lick around his balls up the underside of his hard cock and down over the crown licking around the head sides sucking wildly. Passion, passion, passion is released.
    Don't worry, be happy!

The first real chance for me to have guy sex didn't happen because the other guy wanted us to kiss and was pushy about it.
    I was a little nervous anyway being my first time with a guy, and he knew that and still tried to push me into it which pissed me off and I told him the guy sex wasn't going to happen. If he had been cool about it and not tried to make me do something I wasn't comfortable with, I think we could have had some fun.
    If he had said just let me suck you and lets see where if goes.....mmmm I think we would have had fun....
    Last edited by Modude; Sep 1, 2022 at 5:45 PM.

Love this post and I feel the same way! It's in the kiss...

Quote Originally Posted by 1funguy View Post
    I too find kissing really hot with a man. There is an instant understanding of passion in a raw primal feel of powerful lust. Take me I'm your's, lips, neck, nipples, belly button, legs down and back up, kiss behind the kneecap around to the inside thigh, lick around his balls up the underside of his hard cock and down over the crown licking around the head sides sucking wildly. Passion, passion, passion is released.
    Kissing, gentle nipple play and more. Looking for another MWM that wants some every so often passion with another MWM. I have not played in years, but have a very strong desire to be naked in bed with another discreet man. 6'1", 195lbs. Mostly bottom. Love tender nipple play.

I always enjoyed French kissing a guy that had just sucked me off, while we swapped my cum back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Veryoralniceguy View Post
    I always enjoyed French kissing a guy that had just sucked me off, while we swapped my cum back and forth.
    Absolutely......love it!!! A perfect finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Veryoralniceguy View Post
    I enjoy all kissing..it’s the perfect prelude to shared intimacy, and never fails to get me aroused.

I completely agree with your post..so hot to kiss and share cum

I think I?m going to need to at least want to kiss anyone I?m with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyguy2022 View Post
    I think I?m going to need to at least want to kiss anyone I?m with.
    If I get to the point that I agree to meet someone then you can bet your ass there will be kissing involved.

No, to kissing or hugging. I'm only interested in the cock.

Kissing? YES,love it

Quote Originally Posted by 1funguy View Post
    I really love this post as well: well done! It really captures what I love! Passion is everything! I know some guys aren't wired for this, and that's fine. But if there's any chance you can connect with this primal gayness inside you, go for it: let go of the inhibitions and fear, and relax into it, and let it build in you. It's then an explosive pleasure you can't imagine.

Kissing is such a huge turn on, don't think I would have any sex encounter with a man who wasn't into it.

I have kissed a guy before, and was not really turned on by it. Typically I am not into kissing, and i dont have any interest in hugging and cuddling. but! I do fantasize about kissing as I give myself over to a guy, someone with a smooth hairless body