Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Talking Bi guys kissing?

I'd like to know if you as a bisexual guy enjoy kissing other guys. And please add what it is that you like about it or dislike about it.

I'll go first!

I have never kissed a guy nor had desires to kiss a guy. For me kissing is an intimate part of love making, and with a guy it is a pure sexual thing. Now on the other hand (or other gender) women, I love kissing!

Re: Bi guys kissing?

Agree! It's all about the cock.

Quote Originally Posted by bi42guy1958 View Post
    I'd like to know if you as a bisexual guy enjoy kissing other guys. And please add what it is that you like about it or dislike about it.

I'll go first!

I have never kissed a guy nor had desires to kiss a guy. For me kissing is an intimate part of love making, and with a guy it is a pure sexual thing. Now on the other hand (or other gender) women, I love kissing!

I have to go the other way. Male or female I love hot kissing! Gets me sprung every time!

Bi42, I was pretty much the same in the beginning, but I fell in love with my 3rd male partner.

Then, it seemed perfectly natural for us to kiss, snuggle, sleep in each other's arms. Since then, I've been with guys who enjoyed being intimate and some that didn't, but they were all always in relationship environments.

Most of the time I'm not interested in kissing. There was one time where I greatly enjoyed it. That time the guy was a bit effeminate.

When I first started exploring same sex play, I turned my head away when the guy went to kiss me. Men do not do that...is what came in my mind. I wanted the body contact and have never really been cockcentric. It was not all about the cock as some guys state.

As time went by, I think that some of us become more comfortable about interacting with a man on a physical level. It becomes more of a complete interaction. It is not focused on just one part of the body. Kissing is intimate and I think that you have to be comfortable sexually interacting on a more intimate level. Sucking dick is not exactly part of that. It requires more interaction with the guy. It just becomes "normal" to kiss..regardless of the gender of the person. If you are bisexual and comfortable with your sexuality I think that kissing just happens. Not everyone seems to reach that level of interacting with same sex people though. Sex trade workers do not kiss on the lips quite often.(so I'm told) It is an intimacy that they reserve. It may be thought that kissing and intimacy may lead to emotional connection and some guys are just not comfortable with that.

Some guys do not kiss other men and some bisexual men will not have sex with a man who does not kiss....lol
    Last edited by tenni; May 31, 2014 at 2:34 PM.

I'm not into kissing guys at all. Kissing is just far more intimate by nature, and that's not my cup of tea when it comes to guys. I'm not saying that sex is never intimate, but it doesn't have to be.

I luv kissing guys and girls.It is such a turn on for foreplay.

Am an intimate bloke with intimate tastes. Too right I'll snog the guts out of a bloke (or woman). Same reasons for both genders too.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

So far, it has only been about the cock and I have told everybody I planned to meet that. However, lately I have wondered and the last guy I talked with I told him it was an option. We haven't met yet, so not sure if it will happen or if I will enjoy it, but a part of me thinks it will be hot.

for years and years I never would allow myself to kiss a man. but I finally did it to see what it was like. it turns out that I can do it, and enjoy it, only if I consider the guy fem and cute. most of the time I won't do it because most guys are just not that hot. sadly.

GirlyBoi4U

As can clearly be seen by all the comments thus far, guys kissing guys is obviously a matter of preference, fueled perhaps by sexual desire. For me, "mechanical" sex is just not my thing. I much prefer the intimate, sensual side of things and this, indeed, includes kissing. It's the first point of connection, beyond sight, and again, for me, adds that sensuality to the whole situation that I personally enjoy and desire. Making love versus fucking...but then, I guess that's another topic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bi42guy1958 View Post

I'll go first!

Describes my thoughts on the matter perfectly.

You know there are heterosexual relationships in which sex with no affection is really the ultimate goal of the partners. Simple reality. But, if that is your view of finding a partner for a ten minute session - head to the baths. You can have plenty of quickie sessions there.
    I don't view that worth the effort. I have been fortunate. I have had very, very few such sessions with men. I found them boring - and I never met that playmate again.

I relate to guys in the same manner I do girls - sexually, sensually, intimately. I love making out with nude guys in just the same manner as I do girls; And kissing with an open heart and soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    Am an intimate bloke with intimate tastes. Too right I'll snog the guts out of a bloke (or woman). Same reasons for both genders too.
    I never tried kissing a male. But, I like the way you think Gear. Scratch that. I like the way you are.

I love kissing whoever I'm playing with at the time. It makes enhances the sexual experience in my opinion, making it that much more enjoyable and delicious.

I like to be intimate with the person I am being intimate with. Which means it is just as much of a turn on to deeply kiss the man I am taking to bed as it is the woman I am taking to bed for the same reason. I get the same "electric" feeling when I kiss someone for the first time.

First time it happened to me, I was taken aback, but rather enjoyed it! My wife, however, was not impressed! She gets turned on when a guy fucks me, but turned off if that fucking leads to kissing. With a woman, I can have sex, make love, or fuck another woman in or out of her presence to include kissing, and she enjoys it!

I love kissing and intimacy with both sexes. With male partners, I much prefer bi men who enjoy making out (rubbing, touching, licking, stroking, kissing) as part of foreplay. It is very differently erotic than making out with women and makes my cock just as hard as when a woman takes the time to get me super aroused. Seeing and feeling a male partner's cock get hard and oozy with precum as I kiss, stroke and touch him is a big part of the turn on for me as well. My (and his) reward usually comes quickly (no pun intended) when we go down on each other to "seal the deal". We both knew before we met that our goal was to make each other explode ! I enjoy 69, but prefer to have him lie back and let me take over and vice versa, knowing neither of us will stop until we are both drained of cum.

I love kissing women and men. It heightens the level of sensuality and sensitivity for me. It helps bring me to orgasm better as we slide our hard cocks/clits against one another or fuck.

I'm not into kissing men, but one time he and I were licking our combined cum from her breasts. We would each lick a bit and share it with her. As we both had some to share with her, she pushed us together. He and I swapped the collected cum with each other in a quick tongue battling kiss and went back for more cum. We shared the remainder with her and never did it again.
    I'd do it again if a lady asked/hinted or instructed, but that's probably it.

Before my first time with a guy, I had very little thought about it. If someone were to ask me, I probable would have said no. To start out my first encounter, he initiated the first kiss... It was amazing. The power behind it, it was very different than a woman's kiss. Even the stubble was a big turn on, even thinking about it now. There was one guy that made it known up front that it was not going to happen, we never connected all of the way, and I did not enjoy it enough to finish. So, from the beginning, to now, it is a must!

Kissing seems to be one of those silly boundaries people make up. I have only done it with a guy a few times, but what impressed me the most about it was how natural it felt doing it.

Kissing in the greatest.....

OK guys, let me get this right. You so look forward to having another mans cock in your mouth or ass, and you so look forward to having another man cum in your mouth or in your ass, right? Next you say that kissing is too intimate, and the other things are not? Sounds a little silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehorseshoe69 View Post
    OK guys, let me get this right. You so look forward to having another mans cock in your mouth or ass, and you so look forward to having another man cum in your mouth or in your ass, right? Next you say that kissing is too intimate, and the other things are not? Sounds a little silly to me.
    I was trying to figure out how best to describe this (as it applies to me, anyway) just yesterday. In my case, while "intimate" might be the word I'd use, it's maybe not the best..."affectionate" or "emotional" might work better. Blunt as it may sound, my attraction to men is purely physical/sexual, not emotional or affectionate. There's a significance imbued in kissing that, for me, just doesn't carry over to interaction with men. I certainly agree that there's also a significance and intimaty associated with (NSA) sex...and that's a large part of why, being married, I choose not to act on the physical draw of sex with another man, just as I choose not to act on the physical draw of sex with a woman other than my wife. I would apply the same boundaries to interaction with another man as the ones we've established, say, at the strip club during a lap dance.

I am of the same view as Rod 7 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_7_5 View Post
    I was trying to figure out how best to describe this (as it applies to me, anyway) just yesterday. In my case, while "intimate" might be the word I'd use, it's maybe not the best..."affectionate" or "emotional" might work better. Blunt as it may sound, my attraction to men is purely physical/sexual, not emotional or affectionate. There's a significance imbued in kissing that, for me, just doesn't carry over to interaction with men. I certainly agree that there's also a significance and intimaty associated with (NSA) sex...and that's a large part of why, being married, I choose not to act on the physical draw of sex with another man, just as I choose not to act on the physical draw of sex with a woman other than my wife. I would apply the same boundaries to interaction with another man as the ones we've established, say, at the strip club during a lap dance.
    I think that I understand your viewpoint, Rod_7_5.

I have not tried same-sex sex. For years, I assumed that, if I ever did, I would/could only stick to the getting off and not really an "emotional" interaction with the male in question. Kissing seems more about emotion than physicality. I see a distinction between my reactions to men and women, in general, at least historically. Emotional connections come somewhat easily for me with women, but they have not with men. And, the depth of emotional connection that I have experienced with females has never appealed to me with males, even though hard dicks have appealed to me since puberty.

I am of the opinion that marriage involves commitment and I am willing to stick to the commitment. So, for me, all of this is a theoretical discussion, at least for now. Like you, I am married and I stick to boundaries that I am comfortable with. For me, that means no extramarital sex with anyone, NSA or otherwise. Sex with an emotional connection would feel more like cheating than an NSA sexual encounter. So, I probably would not start down a path towards a kissing fest or romantic snuggling experience. When I think of the men I know in the real world, the very idea makes me laugh, as it seems quite impossible for me to enjoy such a thing.

But, over time, my views have changed a bit. Now, I think that if I were to try same-sex sex, I'd rather do it with someone I was comfortable enough with and close enough to that kissing would not somehow feel like an offense or an affront. I generally don't crave cuddling up to a male. But, I think if I were to get sexual with a male, I'd hope that I would be comfortable enough for that to be a possibility.

As he wrote his view, it seems that Gearbox takes the approach that whether his partner is male or female, he gives it the same intensity and approach. And, for him kissing is part of the process. I have to say that I have come around to this way of thinking. If I were ever in a position to have same-sex sex, I'd probably want it to be with someone like Gearbox. To me, it seems much hotter and more fulfilling to be fully interactive than it does to rush towards getting off and then run to go separate ways. While kissing is not necessarily high on my list of fantasy activity, I'd hope I could enjoy a good snog (to use Gear's word) to go along with the rest.

Kissing would make the experience more intimate, I agree. I crave intimacy more than just getting off. If I were going down the road of same-sex sex, I'd hope to find intimacy. That said, I think the chances of me attempting this and finding that are, well, rather slim indeed. I can't imagine many men I'd kiss. But, ideally, yes, kissing should be part of it, for me. If it weren't, then why bother.

Theoretically, at least, I think I would feel more genuine, more in the moment and more able to experience the joy in that sort of full fledged interaction than a cum and go wank or suck job. If I didn't want to kiss the dude and couldn't stand the experience of it, then why bother with the rest? It seems like, for me, there would be a lack of integrity in that approach.
    Last edited by semibi; Jun 2, 2014 at 9:14 PM.

I love kissing too