Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Bi guys kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by bi42guy1958 View Post
    I'd like to know if you as a bisexual guy enjoy kissing other guys. And please add what it is that you like about it or dislike about it.

I'll go first!

I have never kissed a guy nor had desires to kiss a guy. For me kissing is an intimate part of love making, and with a guy it is a pure sexual thing. Now on the other hand (or other gender) women, I love kissing!
    ...im a bi guy...and no I don't like kissing guys...my only interest in guys is sucking their dick...when it comes to romance like kissing and whatever I prefer girls...but that's just me...

I'll suck his cock, rim his ass and maybe stick me tongue in his asshole but I won't kiss a guy. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.

I'm with ya, dude...no interest in kissing a guy. Cock-to-cock fun only! Just sayin'...

I have read the other posts. A lot of them say that it's all about the cock. I'm a dominant top Bi Male. For me, it's all about the ass. I enjoy pushing my dominance on other men. I don't kiss guys. Women are a whole other story completely. I agree with you 100%.

I love kissing �� and everything that goes with. I think it just makes you hotter for cock and more personal. Hey,if l'm going to swallow the least you can do is kiss me.

I've said once and I will state it again.....I love kissing, but a rough beard or goatee, unshaven and very a masculine face is not something that makes me wanna kiss a person. I love smooth feminine features and skin.....so a lovely fem boi......CD.....or a smooth skinned twink......yes!.....I would love a long lingering wet kiss......*drool*

For me I love kissing.
    I love making love to a guy. I get very passionate

I absolutely love kissing men! It definitely makes me hot but men do that to me same as women

The first thing I did with a guy was kiss. It remains the hottest to me.

I enjoy kissing both men and women, but it's not necessary for me to enjoy sex.

I love kissing guys. Always have. It feels naughty but intimate.

Maybe this is another subject but I love being kissed

Kissing is such a vital part of sex either with a man or a woman. Passionate kissing turns me on!

Quote Originally Posted by jrp61 View Post
    Kissing is such a vital part of sex either with a man or a woman. Passionate kissing turns me on!
    Hannalee
    Kissing another man has never been big on my list of like tos. It has happened a few times. All but one time was because the lady desired it. The other time was as she was pegging me from behind. She had me so hot that the desire to kiss someone was too strong to fight. It got me hotter, in part because I could tell it excited her even more.

Quote Originally Posted by bi42guy1958 View Post
    I'd like to know if you as a bisexual guy enjoy kissing other guys. And please add what it is that you like about it or dislike about it.

I'll go first!

I have never kissed a guy nor had desires to kiss a guy. For me kissing is an intimate part of love making, and with a guy it is a pure sexual thing. Now on the other hand (or other gender) women, I love kissing!
    ...I DO NOT kiss other men...I'll suck a guy's cock...but kissing hi on he lips is just too gay...if I want kissing & cuddling...that's why god gave women suck soft sweet lips and soft warm bodies..

My husband and I enjoy kissing men obviously; but we also enjoy kissing and making out with women since we are bisexual men who are actual Kinsey 3's.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Mar 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM.

when i was younger i was very self conscious about being queer and i avoided kissing a man but as i've grown older i've accepted that i like having sex with men and i yearn to have a man slide his tongue into my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by schaum_m View Post
    when i was younger i was very self conscious about being queer and i avoided kissing a man but as i've grown older i've accepted that i like having sex with men and i yearn to have a man slide his tongue into my mouth.
    I agree with schaum. I may have posted previously. I originally wouldn't kiss another man and saw it as gay. I now look at anyone thinking that as sexually repressing themselves. They are afraid to make love to another man. To focus just on the cock is depersonalizing sex. This robs you of a more complete orgasm and other psychological benefits. I look on biguys who will not kiss another man as incomplete bisexuals who are still struggling with their sexuality. The have deep seated biphobic issues to resolve. A bisexual man should be able to look at kissing a man as no different than kissing a woman. Both can be hot and really rewarding.

In a lot of respects, it is ok for a bi guy to focus only on the cock. To state that they are not attracted to men but just the cock. Upon reflection though, I think that they need to know that they are missing things connected to being a more whole bisexual person. It is up to them. It is a personal choice as to how a guy wants to live his life as a bisexual. They are no less bisexual but probably repressing themselves due to internalized self biphobia.

I suppose if you do not enjoy kissing a woman either it could be argued that it is not internalized self biphobia...lol but some other stuff might be involved.
    Last edited by tenni; Mar 21, 2015 at 1:04 PM.

I absolutely love kissing and making out with me. Deep kissing, tongue sucking, lip sucking, tongue-flicking slobberly joy. Neck nuzzling, ear blowing. Just love it all. Wrap your arms around me baby, and let's go! I do prefer clean shaven, but facial hair can be fun too. I will only kiss non-smokers, and obviously good minty-fresh breath is a must.

At first no, but after a few times together he stuck his tongue in my ear as he fucked me,, the next time together we started kissing.. not bad at all really, just took some time to get used to the idea I suppose.

Come on now, to me it is completely intimate when I take a man inside my body, orally or analy, so what is the big deal with kissing, not anymore intimate than having your or my cock in each others throats LOL

I find it digusting. I'd rather be bummed up the ass by a man than kiss him

For me it is all about "The Energy" that a person has. . . Some guys I could kiss, and some I just wouldn't have any thing to do with.

have kissed three men. must be shaven and very clean. its more fun in the shower

Love to kiss, Kissing is a valuable part of having sex! no kissing, sorry wont work!!

I can't imagine having sex and not kissing.

Kissing is good too with another guy

Arousing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    I'm not into kissing men, but one time he and I were licking our combined cum from her breasts. We would each lick a bit and share it with her. As we both had some to share with her, she pushed us together. He and I swapped the collected cum with each other in a quick tongue battling kiss and went back for more cum. We shared the remainder with her and never did it again.
    I'd do it again if a lady asked/hinted or instructed, but that's probably it.
    The first couple I played, after we were done the lady told me to kiss her man and I did....it felt so natural. Since then I like to tell potential partners that I'll do anything with a man that I would do with a woman! Every part of their person is equally open to stimulation no matter the gender. Only place I draw the line is rimming..if you've just had your tongue in my ass don't even think of kissing me!

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Kissing is good too with another guy
    I haven’t kissed a guy but have exchanged intimacy beyond the sexual. Sometimes I take a deep whiff of his scent behind the ear, or lick the nape of his neck and Adam’s Apple after he’s emptied my cock.

BtW, I find it somewhat hilarious that some of us are perfectly okay with sucking cock but consider kissing “so gay”. Perhaps e,bracing ones bisexuality is a process.

The first time another guy kissed me, I was kinda taken aback by it, as I wasn't expecting it to happen. But as we played a bit more, I got to where I enjoyed it more. Certainly wasn't expecting to kiss another guy, but was Ok with it once it happened.