Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nudity!?

Nudity!?

Since that chat is having issues I'll throw this out for fun. Aside from me, anyone else clean their house nude? Vacuuming overheats by the time I am done, hence that's how cleaning nude got started. Now I spend a huge amount the day nude. Even polishing my motorcycles nude, with the garage door open just enough air air flow.

Anyone else?

Re: Nudity!?

I enjoy spending my days off from work at home being naked. It's a huge turn on. I'm off from work today in fact...

I have done that occasionally, weather permitting. I only do it in the private areas because the front rooms of my house have large windows without a lot of shades and I have neighbors with small children.

After 2nd wife and I separated, I rented a small house in the country. It was a quarter mile off the highway on a gravel road. My only neighbors lived 150 yards past me and there were thick woods between us and very private. Living alone for 4 years, I became an indoor home nudist. I saw no need to wear clothes around the house. Each day when I got home from work or errands, I would strip naked and remain naked until I left the house again for work or errands. On rare occasions str8 friends or co-workers would drop by unannounced at which time I'd quickly have to put on some clothes to answer the door, but other than that I was nude at home 100% of the time. I felt incredibly free and happily single again and I soon resumed looking online, seeking married couples and bi married men for swinging sex after giving it all up while married. The married "boyfriends" I invited to play with me got very excited when I greeted them naked at my door. We would usually be naked on the sofa, making out and stroking each others' cocks 2 minutes later. We also enjoyed taking steamy showers before we went to bed for more makeout and hot oral sex. It was blissful, total freedom to do as I pleased. I'm now retired and relocated and am living with my divorced daughter to help her with my 2 grandkids until they are school age. I am unable to be nude at home except when they are away. They will never know about my secret kinky bi side LOL If and when I am on my own again, I'll definitely go back to my home nudist ways !

I love being nude. I am whenever its feasible. Where I used to live I could be outside in back with no one able to see me. I cleaned our pool nude, worked in my shop nude ever did vehicle maintenance nude. I did an entire brake job on my 4WD truck in the nude. Hot, sweaty totally free. I loved it. Since I've moved I have to restrict my nudity to inside as the neighbors are closer. Bummer.

I try to do as much as I can in my house nude---but since my house is so close to the house behind and the street--I have to keep the blinds mostly closed when I am. That is kinda a bummer you have to do that in your own house, but oh well----I still do things like clean the house and cook breakfast nude.

i'm always nude in my home and I don't care who sees me in fact everyone should be nude in their homes even with kids

Nude whenever and wherever possible! Swim and sun nude too! Only wear sheer g-strings on the lakes, and tiny Rio swimsuits to pools

I am nude as much as possible.

I don't fry bacon nude, otherwise, I try to be naked around the house, being discrete of course.

I love nudity. For years, my wife and belonged to a Nudist Resort and visited others. We now spend most of our time nude at home, indoors and out. There is nothing like the feeling of the sun and breeze on your naked skin. So many people go eww when nudity is mentioned or make jokes, but I'll wager that most would love to try nudity or social nudity if they had the courage.

If I'm home I'm nude. That's how I'm the most comfortable. My place is in the woods and very private on the east side of the house so I can spend some time outside nude also. I love it, until the mosquitoes get too bad anyway.
    BTW, Answering the door nude is a great way to quickly get rid of unwanted proselytizers

I don't hang around nude on my own. But when with a partner or sex-partner I like to be nude even when not being sexual. It's kinda relaxing being bare and uninhibited.
    In a while I may be going to a gay nudist beach tho. I'm not sure about that! I'm self conscious in public and won't even go topless in the blazing heat.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

When I'm at home, I'm nude. I also used to be member of nudist resorts before I moved from Florida, so I had a lot of nudist friends who I would meet up with at resorts, and sometimes at my home /their home, boating or other places for social fun....sometimes leading to sex, but no more than if clothed...we just enjoyed hanging out. I would say I am nude 2/3 of the time. And yes, I keep a Tshirt and pair of shorts close to the door in case the bell rings!

I'm a nudist, so i'm nude as much as possibe at home and outside. I prefer to do chores nude, it seems to make them more enjoyable. Also, prefer having no tanlines. I lay out in my backyard and go to a nudist resort during the warm months. I usually wear an apron if i'm frying bacon, that way i don't have to put anything on just to cook.

yes, always nude, inside or out, though live fairly isolated, but a road nearby, fronts the house. few lots between house and road on purpose, for privacy, but front wall of house is 10 meter full glass wall, 10 meter half glass wall, and probably view-able if making the effort, especially at night. don't care, enjoy yourself.............LOL.

don't remember ever answering the door nude, but have left it unlocked many times when expecting a friend to stop over, while in bed relaxing.........or even asleep waiting for a bit of company to arrive.

Love being nude or almost nude.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 56 19-43-20.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	27483Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 51.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	27484Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 9 19-48-37.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	27485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 9.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	27486Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 21.jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	27487

Gotlek, you should get your navel pierced. That would look so hot!

Got to agree with cuttin2dachase. Being naked when greeting FWBs at the door led to some super hot makeout/suck/fuck sessions!

I always answer the door nude when FWB and select vanilla friends come over

First post here. Good to know this site has many other avid home nudists. I have a private home and yard so I can, and do, go naked much of the time I'm home. I love to hang around (no pun intended) the house, work in the yard and sunbathe in the nude. Been doing this for years so it's both normal and natural for me. Fortunately, wife approves. I love the comfort and freedom of walking around in the nude as I go about my daily chores. And yes, sometimes tI experience a very "uplifting" moment as I am outside enjoying coastal Flrida's the sunshine and gentle breezes while contemplating how lucky I am to live this way, I get a approves

In our younger days my wife and I spent almost every weekend at nudist resorts in IN & WI. Naked City in Roselawn IN was an open air orgy. Sun Ray Hills in Burlington WI was a great fun place. Still is from what I hear. Now I like Cactus Canyon near Ava MO. It's men only.
    Nude as much as possible at home to. Wear long tail tees or tanks for protection in my shop.
    "

80 degrees today! Hell yes I'm gonna be naked outside!

I am widowed and I have been living mostly alone for 4 years, The last two years when the weather changes to warm, I became an indoor home nudist. I saw no need to wear clothes around the house. I love being nude and I am whenever it is feasible. On most days, I would be completely naked and remain naked, until I to leave the house to run an errands. I feel incredibly free and I am seeking others, who enjoy this lifestyle, be it females, bi males, married couples and bi married men. I often do my gardening or lay out in my backyard during the warm months. Also, I do prefer having no tan-lines.

Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

spent most all of the last ten years being nude at home. i hate the feeling of clothes and strip as soon as i get back inside. i also hike nude when i get the chance, feels great and highly liberating.

Most of the time it's too cold for that, especially at home. Temperatures rarely go above 27ยบ here, so unless you're in the sun, it's uncomfortable.

...Speaking of sun, there is a large clothing optional beach not too far away, Wreck Beach. The forecast looks good this weekend, so I'll probably head down with a good book and find a semi-shady spot to spend a few hours relaxing.

I like being nude, but too many open view windows. Daytime isn't too bad. Can't at night. We don't use shades. I do some cleaning nude occasionally. Once warmer weather hits I might sleep nude when the wife is at her Mother's. I have to admit to going to the woods once and stripping down. Lasted about fifteen before I heard voices. Most people don't know how to be quiet in the woods.

I like being nude at home as much as i can. I love the freedom of having nothing on. I live in a small town so i don't have to chance to be naked out side.

lovely outdoor pics, nice cock