Register

I have never sucked an uncut cock

Is there a good technique for uncuts? When do you pull the skin back? I'm assuming from pics I see that the head of an uncut cock is smoother and could be more sensitive. I'd enjoy hearing from the owners of both cut and uncut. I wear dentures and don't have tonsils. My mouth is a cavern compared to others. I do allow CIM.

Re: I have never sucked an uncut cock

I’ve only sucked 2 uncut cocks, one is a regular I’ve sucked many times. With the regular, his penis head is not as different looking like some of them you see in pictures, it’s more like mine (I’m cut). His foreskin is all around the head when he gets hard but as soon as I gently touch it it goes right back behind his head. His is tighter than a lot of them and the head doesn’t seem overly sensitive. The other guy’s head was more smooth looking and he was more sensitive. I went slow wet and easy with his but generally that’s the way I suck all of them.

i cant tell any different and i have sucked plenty of both over the years

I have tried several times to suck uncut cock, but for some reason I just can’t get used to the extra skin. Or I should say, get comfortable with it. Like I said, I’ve tried several, but just don’t get the excitement that I get with a pretty cut cock

Some skins are longer than others and sometimes if you're looking to have it blast in your mouth make sure the skin is pulled back or the cum just flows out and not shoot far.

I havClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180403_034318.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	62205e an uncut cock and very smooth Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180403_034245.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	62204

I have an uncut cock and very smooth hope you like it.