Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Anal Preference - Give or Receive Or Both

I've given and it wasn't that great, but I'd love to receive.

I want to receive please!!!!!

I have done both but I would prefer to receive.
    KevsBi

I enjoy giving anal to a woman, but don't really have a strong desire to get into a man's ass. I do love sucking cock, though, and enjoy having my ass played with and fucked. (by either a guy or a lady with a strap-on...)

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I enjoy giving anal to a woman, but don't really have a strong desire to get into a man's ass. I do love sucking cock, though, and enjoy having my ass played with and fucked. (by either a guy or a lady with a strap-on...)
    LOL I love fucking female ass. There's something about a nice smooth round feminine ass that really turns me on and I love to fuck em. If it also has a nice pair of balls and a cock hanging beneath it so much the better. Some guys I like to switch up with, some I prefer to bottom, some I prefer to top and some I'm not into anal sex with but we love to suck each others cocks.

I have only bottomed once, but loved it. The guy who fucked my ass, was really good and there was no pain at all. He didn't spend a lot of time getting me ready, but whatever he did worked really well. That being said, I did some homework the day before to get ready. I also don't have much experience as a top, but I love topping both men and women. My idea of a good time, is for a guy to fuck my ass and then I return the favour.

It seems that here, there are more people interested in bottoming, but not many who want to top, but I have had a hard time finding people who want to bottom and more people who want to top. Most of the guys who I find who want to bottom are virgins and aren't really convinced they want to try it.

I receive only. It feels absolutely wonderful getting a cock in my ass and taking a hot load.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousVAN View Post
    I have never experienced anal sex, but not through lack of trying to find someone. However, I have played with butt plugs and dildos, which I enjoyed. I am keen to try anal and would like to try both giving and receiving. I suspect I will enjoy receiving more and look forward to the feeling a cock in my a**.

So, my question is: what is your preference:

Give
    Receive
    Both
    Not interested
    Haven't tried
    Other
    I love to do both but sucking and swallowing is my real enjoyment!

Both.... I'm Versatile

Definitely receive, I have given to a few girls, that was great but I tried to top a couple of men and it was a real turnoff for me, my dick went limp. I love having A big hard dick fucking me like a slut.

Receiving anal sex is required. I used to be a 'fuck the chicks only' but now I'm a 'I want to experience sex from her POV, so I must receive cock.'

Love to receive since I'm a sub
    I will give to a woman if she wants it

Much much prefer to receive. I was surprised (and excited) by how much i enjoyed the submissive role. We always use condoms so ill not likely ever have the pleasure of feeling a hot load.

I love taking cock. .mouth or ass..I love being fucked.sucking cock is a massive turn on..I was a late starter..wish I had done it after years ago. .I didn't realise how much I would really love cock

See why there seems to be a shortage of tops for anal sex....once a guy does it, he wants it again, and again...I was asked once if I were limited to only one sex act for the rest of my life, i quickly responded, " to be fucked in the ass, every day."

I like both... I probably like to receive a bit more.... love to have my ass played with by a woman or a man. But I also like to have my cock inside a nice ass and would choose anal over vaginal. Guess the novelty never wears off!

It is interesting (if not already posted) there is no option for neither give nor receive anal. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I wonder why?
    I'd aver that it's simply semantics, based upon the wording of the actual topic. If you don't enjoy or indulge in anal play in any context, you wouldn't have a preference, would you? In that case, why bother to contribute to the thread?

Love to give, haven't had the pleasure of receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave8063021 View Post
    Love to give, haven't had the pleasure of receiving.
    you're missing a big part of your life . im a total receiver here .

I love to receive a cock or to be pegged. I do enjoy giving to a lady but not a man.

I love to give and like receiving more than giving. A strap on works, but the real thing is hard to beat.

Both, definately both! Giving is good but receiving is so much better.

Both, But Prefer Receiving More.

Receiving.

I love both. Depends on the mood at the time of sex. If I’m feeling dominant, I’ll top. If the guy feels dominant, or if I feel like being submissive, I bottom. It’s all about the mood in the heat of the moment.

Both, but I prefer bottom most of the time with a guy and uncut cock!!!

A definite bottom. I topped a couple of times in the past, but with ED issues, that’s not a viable option

Give-I'm a top, I love anal with both sexes. I let one guy fuck me but it didn't do much for me. I love having my ass played with and even enjoy being pegged but a guy fucking me was just not my thing.

I love giving , just absolutely love fucking touching and stroking , caressing ass cheeks exploring the valley between the sexy buns kissing all over the ass , licking all up and down the crack pressing my lips to the puckered rose bud licking it teasing it with the tip of my tongue , slipping my tongue into you as deeply as possible pressing my face deeply and tightly between your soft sexy buns all this getting ready , working up to me slipping my big hard cock into you watching your tight ring gripping and sliding along my cock ........... O M G I LOVE THIS m/f love it with both