Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Anal Preference - Give or Receive Or Both

I do not do anal, it is only cunt and cock: Fucking and eating cunt, Sucking cock and being sucked

Quote Originally Posted by spelljoc View Post
    I do not do anal, it is only cunt and cock: Fucking and eating cunt, Sucking cock and being sucked
    I was like that for decades and had no desire to do any sort of anal sex at all.

Then I met a long term partner who wanted to try receptive anal sex and we both enjoyed it.

receiving

I have received it only once about 15 years ago, but would like to receive it again. I don't think I could give it though.

Hello I am from Illinois and yes getting older and you all the what happens then ( I have never been fucked yet but am very willing to explore. GF would love to watch also.

both sometimes its amazing to be fucked and give up the power, and sometimes there something really fucking hot about bending a guy over and fucking his brains out.

Haven't done either, want to try both but would prefer to receive

receive

I love receiving anal but more so after giving it. I am so much more available (being seriously turned on) after "F"ing my husband anally. My husband is an incredible giver and even more so receiving. He has never received from a man (something I would love to have happen) and swears he will never do a man anally (it just isn't an interest whatsoever - mine either).

Definitely receiving.....

I enjoy receiving more with men than giving, but not a stranger to bending a male friend over the bed. And I am equal when I am with a woman, I enjoy both giving and receiving. I love the power exchange when I am with a woman. I can't say there is a greater feeling than a woman's breast on my back as she slides her strap-on in my ass.

I very much enjoy receiving. An old girlfriend of mine loved doing me with at strap-on and I loved it. I used to call them monster-gasms I would cum so hard. I've done it once with a man and loved it as well. Have not had the experience since, but an very receptive to another.

and wow I'd love to give it to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    I prefer both but lean more toward topping, I enjoy the feel of a tight ass (male or female) wrapped around my cock. I have a good amount of experience bottoming, for two years I was a part of a group that met a few times a month for group sex. Three guys and three girls, all bi, we explored all the possibilities. I miss that, a lot!
    oh WOW that is hot.

Receive. Bottom. The girlfriend. Pussy Boy. Ass Whore. I love everything about being fucked. Feels so good to me physically but there's so much more to it than just that. The whole vibe the role reversal experience, being penetrated, giving him total control, feeling like a slut, being on the other side of a hot fuck like all the women I've fucked in my life.

Given a choice, I'd pick a nice warm wet pussy over anal. I've topped a couple of times, honestly it didn't do much for me, but I have to say I loved the effect it had on the man I was fucking. It was undeniably hot watching him squirm and moan and beg me to fuck him harder. Getting someone off is a pleasure, whether their a guy or a girl.

I've never had the opportunity to bottom, but I'm hoping to. I'd love an experienced mentor to take me under his wing and show me the joy of anal sex. Of course I'd also love a hot lady with a strap on or a big breasted t-girl, or a gay couple to take me at both ends or to fuck someone's wife while hubby took me from behind or.... Oh, hell, someone just fuck me already! lol

I prefer to receive. Have only done it twice but enjoyed it both times. I enjoy the full feeling and can't wait for my next time. Would luv to try to be spit roasted.

I Love Both

wow, like you I have not yet felt the pleasure of having a nice hard cock pushed inside my ass. I want to try, so I guess I dont know where I would be in the survey. How about willing to try

i would like to try receiving soon

Both.

I enjoy both I have problems with finding others who enjoy both

Love anal play and prostate milking but have never had the opportunity to give or receive a real cock. Would like to at some point.

i like both, love getting fucked by a tranny, and like said above love watching men, and women squirm from my fucking them.......basically 50/50

I have been on the giving side many time's with women. I have never thought about being on the receiving end until recently, I purchased a 7 inch dildo and have been sitting on it almost everyday since I've had it . I would love to have the real thing . I know I'm going to like it.

I've never received, but love giving.

both like to give and get fucked

Both feel great I just started receiving and I never thought I would like it as much as I do

Loooove to give, curious about receiving.

I'm the kind of bisexual who fucks women and gets fucked by men. By cute dark skinned black very well hung men. I'm custom made to take 10, 11, even 12 inches of thick beautiful black dick. I start by sitting on my man and just a few up and down thrusts is enough to get all his dick inside me. Balls deep. as good to me as fucking the most beautiful and sexually skilled woman. Totally different but just as good....