Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Anal Preference - Give or Receive Or Both

Receive!

Definitley enjoy both with a preference to give. This is for both oral and penetrative play!

I definitely like giving and prefer the missionary position. I think I tend to be more sexually dominant and enjoy a guy who makes eye contact as I take him like that. I enjoy him giving himself over to me emotionally and physically. That said in a threesome situation (mmf) I would enjoy receiving as the female gives me a lot of attention preferably as we 69.
    Virgin Member

I enjoy fucking my wife's ass and receiving her strap-on. With other men, I would prefer receiving. It's interesting that the majority of men on here want to be bottoms...hopefully we'll all find winning partners to fill those open positions!

I love to do both

Both for me! I love to give and receive. Swapping off is lots of fun.

I have only given but would like to try and recieve with right guy

I love both.. but I like to either hold their ankles high so I can watch it slide in and out of them or have them on their knees so I can spread their cheeks and watch the same. If receiving I love being on my knees in a three-some so I can have something in my mouth at the same time! Getting cum both ends is pretty awesome!
    Biguy4u_tonight
    Let's Chat and Discuss the Possibilities!

I love to give.

I've had (thankfully) some hot older woman who *loved* getting fucked up the ass, and I *love* fucking a woman up the ass. Love it!

Then, last year, I sunk into my first manhole....yum, yum. And now want to do it again and again. Men and women are so different, but both so delicious.

Tried taking it a couple of times through out the years, but nope, I love to give some warm cock to a nice warm back side.

Any takers?

The Drunk Uncle (looking for twinks and/or dirty minded middle aged men or women)

Maybe you just haven't met the right cock yet? Some lub definitely helps here as well. Way better that way than dry humping.

I'll bend over for you. I love anal. My husband don't like it and won't do me. I'm yearning for it

Consider myself vers and like both but prefer to give anal. Would love to get pegged by a women while wearing my cb-6000s

I prefer both but lean more toward topping, I enjoy the feel of a tight ass (male or female) wrapped around my cock. I have a good amount of experience bottoming, for two years I was a part of a group that met a few times a month for group sex. Three guys and three girls, all bi, we explored all the possibilities. I miss that, a lot!

With a guy I definitely prefer to bottom. The way I see it is if I'm going to top, I can get the same sensation from a chick's snatch so what's the point of being with a guy? For me, the whole attraction of being with a guy is to get things I can't get from a woman.

I will, however, make an exception to this rule if the guy has an extremely hairy ass. Something about that is just a turn on to me. Any takers?

Receive!

Love 2 receive, also open mouth policy, love to suck

Both, but prefer to receive.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I enjoy receiving, especially longer and deeper, and with stamina. Like giving, but not quite as much. I think it's mostly due to wearing a condom... can't feel as much.

Most definitely give.

Done both but much rather receive.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me getting fucked.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	29215

Not interested.

Give and Receive from women. Receive from men.

A really well lubricated cock in your ass feels really good. I'm not a fan of dry (unlubricated) ass fucking.

I am a giver

I enjoy both, but receiving is what I like the most. The time I enjoyed the most, was to be on my back, have a cock deep in my ass, my wife sit on my face, and jerk off another guy...

Both, though at times receiving is a bit adversarial. It depends on mood, situation.

I would like to do both, I have never done either, but right now, I really want to receive. It would be nice to find somebody who wanted both, but I can wait to give, as it is the thought of being penetrated that makes he hard.

Receive - I'm a total bottom with guys.

prefer to receive, but can do both

Receive