Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Anal Preference - Give or Receive Or Both

As long as the cock is small I'll receive

Being middle aged and still in pretty good shape, I enjoy lots of viariety in sex. My desire for anal sex knows no bounds, my frequent buddy who I have been friends with for many years enjoys our encounters. He is in a sexless marriage and my wife and I see to it that his desires are taken care of. That said we have plenty of one on one sexual episodes.

Since my 1st anal encounter in Collage I have loved it ever since and practice anal very frequently with my close friend, with him living just next door the frequency of our sexual play is almost every day. During the week we mostly 69 each other to completion but come the weekend is when we really get down and dirty. Last night I enjoyed 3 hours of sexual bliss as he worked his gorgious cock giving me that awesome anal orgasm and filling my ass with his sweet cum.

i want try both but virgin all the way

Been far to long but, BOTH for me.

Both but receiving is more enjoyable.

I just love to receive anal. I might would try topping a guy if I could keep it up. But that seems impossible.

I like to receive. I’ve only had one true experience but had about every variety of dildo and toy in my mangina and can’t wait for it be visited again by a cock.

Wow, I m amazed at how many are admitting to love receiving. I too would fall into this group! After my Collage roommate 1st punched my ass with his cock I have been additicted . Now I have a regular that I am very submissive for, he is also married but seeks his sexual pleasures with me instead of his wife.

While I enjoy both, I LOVE to receive!! Love the feel of a hard cock in side me!

I am definitely more of a bottom, but lately I have been fantasizing about how it would feel to make love to a guy and being inside him. I think I would want to do it missionary since that is how I like it. I love kissing and it is easy to kiss and lick nipples in missionary.

Never done anal but curious to try either giving or recieving

I love both but prefer to get fucked first . It gets me so turned on .

Both. I love the feeling of a hard cock entering my tight ass just as much as I love to be the one pushing their hard cock into a tight hole!

I love it both ways, Problem is finding someone!!!

Both give and receive

Both, but I like receiving more.

I'm mostly oral but bottomed a few times so far and liked it.
    When everything is coming your way.... you are in the wrong lane

I prefer getting fucked

Receiving for me. I love to get fucked.

If my partner has a small dick I wanna do the fucking. If he has a big dick lube it up good and take your time.

Both all depends on the mood at the time.

Definitely receiving. I LOVE to be fucked. Much as I love sex with women, to me being fucked by a man is the most all-encompassing sex act I have ever experienced.

Hornychimp67

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousVAN View Post
    I have never experienced anal sex, but not through lack of trying to find someone. However, I have played with butt plugs and dildos, which I enjoyed. I am keen to try anal and would like to try both giving and receiving. I suspect I will enjoy receiving more and look forward to the feeling a cock in my a**.

So, my question is: what is your preference:

Give
    Receive
    Both
    Not interested
    Haven't tried
    Other
    I prefer both. My fwb and i enjoy eating each other's rosebuds. Mind you he plants his luscious rod in me more than i do in his love hole
    But we both love anal play

Haven't tried either, but would prefer to recieve than give! Just love the idea of being flat on my back watching another guy stick it in me.....WOW!

Although my buddy and I both love receiving most of the time it me on the bottom, I worship his cock almost every morning before work. The convienece of him living next door alllows lots of play time, early morning rituals are the norm for us. I have on more than one occasion been able to get him to deposit 2 loads in me, when his dick is working my ass it’s the most awesome feeling in the world. On those mornings when I want more, I will lay there with his juice leaking out and he will wash off his cock and return to feed me his dick until he is ready to once again mount me. Cumming without touching myself is something that I can’t even describe, his low hanging ball sack is slapping my ass in rhythm and the sound is almost enough to make me crazy. So to answer the question I will always want to be the bottom.

I've done more receiving but I like both.

Giving. I love how my cock feels inside of someone.

I grew up giving and receiving as a matter of course but as I got older, I got more selective about who I'd have anal sex with. Not out of safety concerns but at one point in my life, it just stopped being as much fun as it was growing up so, today, I'd have to be really tight with a guy before agreeing to anal sex; I'm very happy just to suck dicks until such a guy comes along.

Receive receive

I really do enjoy both, sometimes at the same time.
    Was a total top for decades. Vers now.
    I am well hung and girthy and guys just want to spread.
    And I am good at topping, studied it, enjoy it.

But I get the best the best orgasms from bottoming / prostate play. They seem to go on and on.
    Getting stretched puts me into an altered state of mind.
    Can be emotional, intense. Definitely cathartic.