Register

Thread: chat room

chat room

what is going on in chat I can not get on chat is chat down again plus I can not view profiles thanks

Re: chat room

same for me.

I tried on Friday - about noon & was not able to get into Chat. Have checked various times since.

I am able to see the Forum and also can see the ndividual profiles.

wreckerjoe I can see profiles in forum but not in chat

stll not up- Fuck i wanna chat- rainin outside

Same here. I can see profile...just about everything else but no chat. Went thru my puter to make sure it wasnt my machine. Glad it's not only me. Sucks its still not up

Haven't been able to get into chat for a couple of days now.

yeah me too thought it was only me like with my bicuriosity lol, hope it gets fixed soon. i would love to chat too

Same here, whether on my phone or computer and tried three different browsers. Was afraid I got booted 'cuz I can't eat grapefruit.

Yup...can't get in using IE11 or FireFox. Boo hoo.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

GirlyBoi4U

Glad I don't pay for this dependability!

same here....I am thinking they might be doing updates to that bleeding heart bug...just a guess. Don't quote me.

I love this site - A place to be real - A place to safely be bi without harassment, or worse - I think either bills are not being paid, or code isn't being accomidated for the new java. What can we do to help ? If protocol and parameters were set tust most of us could afford to donate, I think most of us would. Some of us really need this Drew ... Come on now ...

I left Java behind decades ago; Were I up on it, I`d write the necessary modules myself

Still no chat- one of the main reasons I visit this site. I'm on club sissy if anyone is interested. Their chat works fine.
    Rose

I am posting this on Sunday and the chat is still down----I hope that it is just some problems they are having with the site and is not some indication of some "the shoe is dropping" news coming about the site.

It surely is hurting the number of people on here---the number of people visiting the site, according to the counter on the front page is less than 10 in number.

hope they get it up soon anyone got any idea when?

Someone did start a rumor that this site was going out of business. At the time I just thought it wasa rumor, but now I'm not sure.

I have come to really enjoy the chat room here and I recognize many names from the room. I hope this is working again soon. And if it does go out of business, I hope someone has a good alternative.