Register
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I have to say both, however, some days I crave cock more than pussy and other days it's the opposite.
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

1. sucking cock - I love the way a cock feels in my mouth and feel sexy sucking. I especially love feeling and tasting cum pumping in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    First of all are you male or female?

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Note: You can not answer both.

sucking cock and I am a Bi male

Male.
    I would have to say that if I had to pick… dang, I enjoy both!
    Suppose one day all males (except me, of course) disappeared from the face of the planet leaving only pussy to eat versus all females disappeared from the face of the planet leaving only cocks to suck that I would prefer to have a nice beautiful cock to suck and swallow.
    Something about seeing and feeling that nice big dick slide past my lips and feeling it in my mouth and then the head swelling and balls tightening right before it starts spurting into my mouth is such a turn on for me, especially if he’s sucking mine at the same time.
    So there’s my answer, I guess I’m a bit farther to the cocksucking side of the Kinsey scale.

Male 2 Eating Pussy

WOW, I am supposed to choose between eating a hot and wet pussy or sucking a rock hard cock that is about to fill my mouth with wonderful creamy cum. Very hard to choose as to the best as far as sexual lustful pleasure. I mean the feel and taste of a truly horny womans pussy as she is close to cumming and tells you so while you or me, shoving my tongue as far inside her wet pussy to enjoy her orgasm as she releases more wet pussy juices all over my face and tongue. How much better can it be?

Or, the feel of a hard cock shaft in your mouth and how his swollen cock head feels inside your mouth as he pumps his cock in and out of your lips. You know he is loving the feel of your tongue pressed up under the bottom of his oh so hard cock shaft just below his bulging cock head. You want his cum load as I have to fill your mouth as I have lustfully wanted mens hard cock to fill my mouth with cum. Then he says that he is about to cum and you feel his cock pulse and you know that in a second you will have the pleasure of feeling his cum fill you mouth. Oh fuck both are so hot and enjoyable sex moments. I love them both.

For Me. (1) sucking cock.
    They reason for me is that out of all the women sucking my cock, No woman has done it better than another Man.
    Secondly,
    I also enjoy giving a full blow job and the feeling of his cum hitting the back of my throat is for me great.
    I also really enjoy the taste and can't get enough.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Eating a hot, steamy pussy just after you or someone else has shot a load inside is a nice alternative. It's almost like getting the best of both worlds. Still, there's nothing quite like a hard cock in your mouth, filling it up with cum.

Not getting pussy at home so sucking cock and getting a big load of cum.

Eating pussy is my only experience

Pussy. How do I know? If I could only pick one that I could do for the rest of my life, it would have to be pussy. Can’t live without pussy.

That said, and although I have an overall oral fixation when it comes to genitals, I have to say that neither fulfills the same desire and provides the same satisfaction as the other. It’s like asking, “do you prefer filet mignon or baked Alaska?” In defense of sucking, all I can say is that it feels so natural to take another man's penis into my mouth and give him the pleasure he craves. It's like a sacred bonding between two members of the same tribe, especially the act of swallowing his sperm. Nothing against those who do identify as "gay", but this doesn't feel gay. There is no general physical attraction to the man, nor an emotional connection other than this tribal bond. It's something that could not be experienced with a woman, and it does not take the place of the pleasure I experience with a woman. It's simply additive. Now that I have experienced it in this way, I know that I will always be a willing and regular cocksucker for any man who is trustworthy, discreet and "safe". And another magical thing is that sucking cock actually seems to make pussy that much more enjoyable, in turn, because of the contrast.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Jan 7, 2023 at 12:56 PM.

I love to eat pussy and would do it every day if I could. I'm in a sexless marriage so I'm getting nothing at present. I love to suck another man's cock because they usually appreciate it more than often than women do. Let's get together and have some pleasure.