Register
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I'm male and I far prefer eating pussy over sucking cock. I think it's because I don't have a whole lot of experience at sucking cock and I am self conscious about screwing it up.

Submissive BI Male

Prefer eating pussy, I will eat pussy until she cant take anymore. My favorite position is laying next to my wife eating her pussy while she fucks me with a dildo.

As for sucking cock, I will suck it until it gets hard and then it goes in my ass.

bi male and if I had a choice it would always be eating pussy. Love the taste. However I would never turn down a hard cock

Hard choice, pardon the pun, but I’d be forced to say, eating pussy and I’m a male.

bi male prefer sucking cock

Love licking pussy more
    , but fantasize more about sucking cock. ? I guess I just love oral anyway I can get it.

male. eating pussy.

Male.. eating wifes pussy.. never sucked but would if my wife was there.. been sucked many many times.. enjoy it so much...

Male. I like both quite a bit, but I would say Im gonna lean more toward sucking cock, because I dont get to all that often and the taboo thrill of it makes it so much more fun.

Being a male, I enjoy eating a pussy much more than going down on a cock.
    My reason is that I absolutely love being between a woman's legs; enjoying the experience she is going through gives me a thrill knowing I am making her reach her ultimate release under my administrations. I just love seeing her expressions, hearing her moan and twitch, and feeling her have an orgasm while I flick my tongue over her labias and around her clitty and sucking on them as well. There are times that a finger in her love canal can really enhance the experience while licking and sucking her delicate spots.

I prefer sucking cock but eating pussy is a close second. I just like something IN my mouth giving a protein boost. Actually this is like comparing apples and oranges. They are the same but different.

male ,,, sucking cock

sucking cock love the cum

Have yet to experience a cock in any way.
    So I'll be eating pussy while first cock experience may be with my ass

mwm here: sucking cock and swallowing cum! pussy is great but there is just something about being on my knees and servicing a nice hard cock.
    Last edited by john02721; Aug 8, 2020 at 4:02 PM.

It's been a long time since I've had either. My wife won't have sex any more. I like eating both. Since I can't eat my wife I'd like to have some cock. I think it would be less strain on our relationship than having a woman on the side. Personal experience has shown a few times. My present wife was a 'the other woman'. Cock would be my choice since pussy isn't a choice, and I do miss eating pussy. The choice being equal, either or, it's hard to say.

sucking cock

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post
    not sure I could ever pick just one, have to have both
    Since I must choose one, sucking the cock is my real answer

Right now I'd take cocksucking. When I eat pussy, I mostly think about the other cocks that have been in there. When I suck a cock, I feel a great rush of pleasure knowing the cium of some random man who I will never see again will become part of me.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Male here. Eating pussy all the way. You will always be pleasantly surprised. There is nothing as exciting as pulling down a woman’s underwear for the first time

Easy.
    Dick? Yes, please!

First responded to this in 2015, and haven't changed my mind. Given that I can eat my wife's pussy anytime I want, I long for the forbidden fruit -- a hard cock -- which is more difficult to cum by...

Since I can cum from just the thought of being on my knees and sucking a big hard cock off. So it must be cock sucking! Though I do love eating pussy. I think I’m just an oral slut.

I'm male and happily bisexual but if I have to pick just one then give me the creampied pussy! I lean just a tad more toward the ladies.

If a choice has to be made. I choose pussy, but cock is an awful close second.

Ya got to eat them both, they are delicious.

Male

I enjoy both sucking and eating but enjoy eating pussy more than sucking cock.

I’m male and much prefer eating pussy, in fact it’s my favorite thing to do. However I also love to suck cock.

I'd rather eat pussy. Will definitely do both but still prefer pussy