Register

Thread: ISnt it hot??

ISnt it hot??

Isnt the weather just beautiful!! I was out 2 hours and now however have bad sunburn... !
    Im in yorkshire, england on the coast.

Whats the weather where you are?

Unhappy Re: ISnt it hot??

Cold and rainy today in western Oregon

Re: ISnt it hot??

The weather that manitain in Missouri is hot and sticky. I wish would rain here and that would be just wonderful we need the rain really bad have fun

We're in Chicago, IL..near Lake Michigan and its 95 degrees!! Thank goodness for air condtioning!

Im on the other side of Yorkshire, by the penines, and yea it is hot, and I bn working outside in it, PHEW! Hard work! lol!

I live in the mountains in Colorado.temp 73 f,not a cloud in the sky.The sky is the deepest blue you could ever imagine!

It's hot on Long Island, but it needs to be for the beach to be hopping. I can bare it for the 3 months of summer. Nude beaches here are great.

Thumbs down Re: ISnt it hot??

Isn't it hot???? YES! It's bloody hot here in Southern Ontario! Temperatures have been staying above 30 C for the last couple of weeks with high humidity and smog, and no relief expected before the weekend. If it wasn't for the central air conditioning we have I would have gone completely mad by now....

its almost 27 here today... but im still burnt!!
    <-- Im a girl!
    photo of me

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerstarlight
    Isnt the weather just beautiful!! I was out 2 hours and now however have bad sunburn... !
    Im in yorkshire, england on the coast.

Whats the weather where you are?
    Pouring down rain in the Tri State area where NY, NJ and PA meet. But we DO need the rain so no complaints here!