Register

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

I have no same sex experience but am planning to meet a bisexual man with the possibility of meeting up later to have sex. What should I ask or look for to help me be safe if we do meet for sex later.

Re: Need advice

Condoms and lube, lol.

Be prepared for open discussion, have lube and condoms (yours) available at all times. Safety first, honest discussion always. If these things are not available, leave

Becareful, and please let us know if it works out, I have also wondered what it would be like or what to look for if I met a guy for sexual fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Joff870 View Post
    I have no same sex experience but am planning to meet a bisexual man with the possibility of meeting up later to have sex. What should I ask or look for to help me be safe if we do meet for sex later.
    Hi
    1/ Set up a meeting in public after talking to him on the phone.(looks like you are doing this).
    2/ At the public meeting get to know him. Is he the kind of guy that you want to have sex with ? Make sure that you know a fair bit about a guy's sexual history. Remember or be aware that he may lie..or tell the truth. Even if he says that he doesn't have STD doesn't mean that is true. Be cautious how much sexual activity you get into with him until you know him and trust him.. a lot. Make sure that you are aware the risks for various sexual acts and that anal is the highest risk sex act for catching STD etc.
    3/ Listen to him as he talks about what turns him on and make sure that you are comfortable with what he enjoys..if not let him know that you are not yet? comfortable or you don't think that you are a match with his interests.
    4/ Make sure that he knows that you have not been sexually with a guy. Pick up whether he seems like a guy that will go slow with you and gentle.
    5/ Discuss what you would like to try (jerking with him…Jerking him?…frot (rubbing cocks and balls together) ? touching each other's body and seeing what feels good?…kissing?….nipple play?…..him sucking your dick?…you sucking his dick?….playing with his arse without penetrating ?…him playing with your arse without penetrating?finger fucking …. and more
    6/ Find a place that you are comfortable in (your place? his? hotel room?..car?.etc.) Start off slow. You do not have to do anal sex at all in order to enjoy a sexual encounter.
    7/ If you feel uncomfortable at any point in the play stop and talk some more or leave if he seems to be getting aggressive trying to get you to do things that you did not want to try yet...(and you don't want that?)
    8/ Depending how much you expect to be able to control yourself…do not take a condom if you do not want to have anal sex yet…that should stop you…but if you can not trust/control yourself …take condoms and lube …or save that for another encounter.
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 14, 2014 at 11:36 AM.

Seems others have well covered most you should look for. I can only add
    honesty, compassion, empathy from both parties involved. Have a sense
    any of these aren't present then, reconsider your choices and thoughts.
    Politely, courteously excuse yourself from the situation to do so.

Thanks for all the good advice. Have exchanged several emails but have not talked on phone. Initial meeting just for lunch with no possibility for play after this meeting at his suggestion. He does not want us to rush. He knows of my lack of experience and says he feels responsible for making my first experience a good one so that I will want to do it again. Almost sounds too good to be true. Any other advice would still be welcome.

Also wonder if first meeting for sex should be "on a neutral court" like a hotel.

Also wonder if first meeting for sex should be "on a neutral court" like a hotel.
    I think that this varies depending upon your perspectives about where having a sexual encounter is sleazy?

If you permit yourself a brief fantasy sex scene involving yourself, do you see it most comfortable in your own environment or a place where no one can trace you?

I sense from your few words that a neutral place not your own or his may make you feel at ease?

As I wrote, I prefer a neutral first meeting place in the public before any trousers are dropped. I would personally be less comfortable meeting the first time and getting sexual in a hotel room. You may not feel that way. I have done it and felt comfortable in the hotel room..probably because I was horny more so than uncomfortable.
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foda se View Post
    Don't take any "advice" from Tenni about how to actually have safer sex. He's a total hook up artist, player, liar, hypocrite, chicken shit closet queen, and has had sex with A LOT of random men, he has STDs like Hepatitis and herpes/HPV, and has even fucked men without condoms.
    Ewo 'gain..... new year, new name......... same ole cobblers.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Thanks for all the good advice. Have exchanged several emails but have not talked on phone. Initial meeting just for lunch with no possibility for play after this meeting at his suggestion. He does not want us to rush. He knows of my lack of experience and says he feels responsible for making my first experience a good one so that I will want to do it again. Almost sounds too good to be true. Any other advice would still be welcome.
    I like that this guy wants to make your first time a good experience for you. Like everyone said, condoms and lube are important. Please keep us posted.

Yes just relax and enjoy it!