Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2722. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.03%
  • 1-5

943 34.64%
  • 5-10

428 15.72%
  • 10-20

350 12.86%
  • 20-30

195 7.16%
  • 30-40

111 4.08%
  • 50-100

132 4.85%
  • 100+

181 6.65%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Never had an STD and a I've probably sucked over a 1,000 cocks. I started sucking at 8 or 9 and I've always swallowed. I'm very discrete and always suck older married men. I've had some regulars over the years, but most were only one time meetings. I'm 67 now now, so I've been sucking cock and swallowing cum for over 58 years. I'm bisexual and I never turned down a chance to eat a nice wet pussy. It was just easier to score more cocks than pussy.

I sucked my first dick when I was 15, he was a much older guy and he had been sucking mine since I was 12. I would of sucked his sooner but he liked to tell people his business and I didn't want anyone to know but I couldn't hold out any longer I wanted a dick in my mouth so bad. I had sex many times after that with him and he was the first one to screw me also, loved it. I had two other one night stands after that. When I was around 21 I stopped because I felt guilty. I started back again when I was 27 taken a couple breaks in between. Right now I just can't get enough. It's hard to find in the small town I live in. I have sucked over a hundred men, most of the time I swallow no STDs

I don't keep count per sea but I do believe it is in the 30-40s as to number of men I have sucked off. I was VERY lucky never to catch anything...wheeeeew! We are still working on my husband's number

@wifekinky4husband: My ex-hotwife coaxed me to try mm oral sex in 4somes and 3somes. I was hooked as soon as I felt a cock in my mouth for the first time. She loved watching and helping but she most enjoyed being fucked vaginally and anally by two hot and hard men after watching them make each other hard via oral sex. After that our principal swing focus was on finding bi men to share her with rather than finding couples with bi males. My number quickly grew. I would guess I sucked 7 maybe 8 cocks in the following year and between double and triple that number in the coming years. And that's not counting the cocks that I sucked on more than one occasion. Neither of us could get enough cock. We were both fortunate to have avoided STDs given the sheer number of men we played with. For safety's sake I stopped swallowing other men's cum after I turned 50 to stay disease free. Good luck to you in increasing your hubby's cock count (and yours too) ! There are thousands of bi men (myself included) who would happily volunteer to assist you in feeding him or sucking him

I am always available to be sucked. I live here in Az like you do................

My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks.

I am older than many here, so the number is a little more than some. I remember all of them. 4 within days of my first time. I was 14. 6 more between 14 and 19. 3 between 24 and 30. 3 during my thirties. 5 in my forties. 4 since then. So total - all different guys = 25 altogether. First guy I did not get his cum in my mouth. 2nd guy I got it in my mouth but freaked and spat it out. 3rd swallowed it because of his cock position when he came. 4th no. The next 6 I swallowed all of them. Only swallowed one of the 3 between 24 and 30. None during my thirties. Swallowed 3 in my forties. And 2 since then. These last 2 I have always swallowed because of who they are and the constant health checks.

I've sucked around 60 or so cocks. My first was when I was around 17 or 18. The first time I swallowed was when I was about 26 - I had just seen my wife off to the airport (she was studying abroad for a few months) and i stopped by at a toilet which was a well known cottage on the way home. I hooked up with a black guy and went back to his place - I sucked him off and his cum didn't even touch the sides - I just swallowed it straight down! I rarely swallow though normally. I've never had a STD and I do get checked (and I hope you do too!!)

I was straight until some dirty old man made me suck his big cock in a public toilet when I was 17. I've been addicted ever since I'm now 51 and go out cruising most nights and suck as much cock as I can. I've been on my knees for hours sucking cock after cock so I must have sucked at least 10 a week for the last 32 years that means I have sucked over 10 thousand lovely cocks

4-5 only swallowed once and it was amazing couldn't get enough. Want more haven't had anything in over 4 years

Make it 26. My FWB came over this morning with a guy he has been talking about. That guy made #26.

I can't honestly say how many different men I have gone down on, I know there have been many. If a man cums in my mouth which frequently does happen I do swallow, I view this as a reward for my efforts and I'm going to savor every last drop. And no, I have never gotten a std as a result of sex oral or otherwise with a man. I tend to be picky about the men I'm with in spite of multiple partners.

Quote Originally Posted by singlebimale41 View Post
    I can't honestly say how many different men I have gone down on, I know there have been many. If a man cums in my mouth which frequently does happen I do swallow, I view this as a reward for my efforts and I'm going to savor every last drop. And no, I have never gotten a std as a result of sex oral or otherwise with a man. I tend to be picky about the men I'm with in spite of multiple partners.
    If you don't have any open sores or bleeding in your mouth or throat you will not get any STD's from sucking cock as you will buy anal sex. When the sperm liquid and any disease gets to your 0 to 1 ph stomach they will be killed. However with anal sex these will be absorbed into the body just as the colon absorbs the excess liquid from the stools. Being picky is the best too but a STD can be in the best looking, cleanest looking person. Just FYI. Oh and I have sucked well over 100 and my wife too, and pussies for both of us too.
    Last edited by BiCplAz; Jan 28, 2016 at 9:27 PM.

I have sucked off 18 guys over the years and swallowed for 10 of them. I like being dominated while sucking cock and for me, swallowing adds to that, but sometimes I like to just get a guy close and watch as he strokes until he covers my face.

I've sucked about 10 different cocks so far. I swallowed my teenage boyfriend's cum over 50 times. Never swallowed any other guy's cum since I didn't really know any of them well enough to trust them. Those guys fucked me with a condom and they all were very happy to hook up with me...

Quote Originally Posted by BiCplAz View Post
    If you don't have any open sores or bleeding in your mouth or throat you will not get any STD's from sucking cock as you will buy anal sex. When the sperm liquid and any disease gets to your 0 to 1 ph stomach they will be killed. However with anal sex these will be absorbed into the body just as the colon absorbs the excess liquid from the stools. Being picky is the best too but a STD can be in the best looking, cleanest looking person. Just FYI. Oh and I have sucked well over 100 and my wife too, and pussies for both of us too.
    For me it is 27 as of Sunday. I have been wanting more and more to try different ones. So far my regular 2 are the best, though a French guy when I was in my teens beat anyone else hands down. The guy on Sunday took almost 15 minutes to cum, but OMG! Did he ever cum! I personally like them very sensitive.

Only 2 and not to completion. I am looking to expand this number safely!

Turned 59 in October and had a strong desire to suck cock. Met a guy on Zoig who turned me on to an adult theatre on Long Island. Met him their the first time and sucked him off at some point swallowing ( this was my first time) He thought I was lying to him and had done this before which I didn't . He left and I sucked two more guys that day but it was the following week when I became hooked when I ran into an older black guy with a massive cock. It was like an out of body experience I knew I had to have that cock in my throat! It was great he slid it in my mouth and after a few minutes of bobbing and licking it he whispered for me to take it all. I did just that and a few minutes later I was rewarded with his load. Been back maybe 5 times and I think my number is 12 with three complete loads. Hoping to go today , still looking for the black guy again.

I never thought I'd like cock until some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some public toilets I was amazed how big it was I felt so inadequate my tiny little thing got hard in the presence of a real mans cock and he knew it he told me he knew. I was A cocksucker because that's all boys with silly little dicks like mine are any good for I tried to resist but he knew I would have to give in to the curiosity of why my cock got hard looking at another mans cock. And he told me once I'd felt what it's like to be on my knees in front of a real man I would be hooked for life and he was right. That was over thirty years ago and I am out at least four or five nights a week looking for cock at various cruising sites sucking ten or more cocks a week thats over four hundred a year times thirty god I've sucked so much cock I love being a dirty little cocksucking slut mmm

I have sucked maybe 30 and yes I have always swallow I do to It for married men I feel safe in swallowing I now have a craving for cum

Sucked 7 cocks in my day but only swallowed with one guy but did so every time we were together which is only a handful.

18 cocks so far. I almost always swallow. I'm afraid I'm a cock slut who is excited by the number of men I've been with. My next goal is to get over 50. Anyone want to help me? I am still std free.

Hey keep it going , I sucked my first cock last November and have just sucked my 60th. Incredible feeling.

5 different guys I had swallowed all five of the guys and never had STDs it's been years since I've done that my first one was when I was 13 years old and it was a buddy of mine and he forced me to swallow him as he held on to the back of my head and would not let go I did not care for it at first but I I have to say that I don't mind doing it now

I've only sucked one and been sucked by two guys. One man sucked me only once the other guy and I sucked each other many times. I remember going over when I'd get horny and he would be asleep on the couch, I would get his pants down and start when he was soft, I liked that a great deal. The feel of his soft dick in my mouth and his movements as he became erect. It how I learned to swallow him. I would get so hard some nights I would after I finished him I would rub our dicks together till I came. We used to do some drugs and some nights we would suck and jerk each other for hours. He always wanted to do me anal which I didn't want. One night he just wouldn't give up and I let him try. He was really thick, he got about three inches in and I just couldn't take the pain. I remember pulling his condom off and I really sucked him good. As he got close he stopped me and started jerking himself saying he wanted to see it on me. That was the first time he came on my face, mostly my mouth. He started degrading me for the first time saying "look at all my cum on your face", I sort of liked being submissive to him. Most of the time it was just sucking each other, kind of being equal. He did on several occasions sit on my chest and kind of face fuck me as I laid on my back. The first time we did that he really pushed his dick hard into my throat when he came.

My totals have gone up considerably since the last time I posted in this thread. While I've only sucked off about 15 different guys I've sucked cock at least a couple hundred times now. I've been sucking off 4 guys and getting fucked by them for the past several months. Unfortunately I've only ever had two of them at the most at one time, but mostly it's just one on one.

Recently turned 60... my first time sucking cock was about nine years ago. Since then, I've sucked a total of 7-8 cocks, but only one to completion and I did not swallow then... until just last week. It had been a few years since I had sucked, but I got an interesting email from a guy on Squirt that was looking to suck me. He was nearby, a few years older than me, and after exchanging a few emails I felt comfortable enough to pay him a visit at his home.

We sat on his sofa just chatting for about 20 minutes... got along just fine and had a lot in common. I could see his bulge in his shorts and finally reached over and began to rub him. A few minutes later it was out of his shorts... I gently continued stroking him until he was hard as a rock and then leaned over and took him in my mouth. It felt so damned good in my mouth I ended up suckiing him for about 30 minutes before I came up for air.

He got up for a drink of water and by the time he retuned I had removed my shorts and was relaxing on the sofa. He proceeded to suck me for about ten minutes, then rolled back to his side of the sofa and just stroked himself. It was obvious he wanted me to suck him again and I was happy to oblige... it had been way too long since I had sucked anybody and was up for all I could get. I continued to suck him for at least another 30 minutes... sometimes just the head, sometimes licking, sometimes taking all of him down my throat and licking his balls. He told me my mouth was "an incredible sucking machine" and that I was welcomed to suck his cock any time I had the urge.

I got up for another breather and we talked about our first times, which for me included a great face fucking. He eventually stood up and motioned me to spin around so my head was hanging off the sofa and he told me he wanted to fuck my mouth. I was in heaven just thinking about... then he proceeded to give me a good mouth and throat fucking for a at least 10 minutes. Finally, I could feel his legs and butt tightening as he got ready to shoot... he politely asked if I wanted his load or not... I hungrily nodded YES and a few seconds later I took my first load deep in the back of my throat. Didn't get much up on my tongue to taste, but what I did tasted wonderful (like me, he is diabetic and his cum had the same sweetness that my own has). I continued to suck and lick until he was completely cleaned up and savored every last drop. He fell back on the sofa, completely spent. After a few minutes he told me that he knew he owed me some more sucking on my cock, but that he was spent and that he would make it up to me next time. I had no complaints whatsoever, having totally enjoyed sucking him. I got dressed, told him I had totally enjoyed the meetup, and left. We've since exchanged emails thanking each other and I'm looking forward for the another oportunity to meet up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrich View Post
    For me it is 27 as of Sunday. I have been wanting more and more to try different ones. So far my regular 2 are the best, though a French guy when I was in my teens beat anyone else hands down. The guy on Sunday took almost 15 minutes to cum, but OMG! Did he ever cum! I personally like them very sensitive.
    Then you'd like my uncut cock! It's so sensitive, it makes me jerk & moan!...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I've been sucked by a lot of guys, but have only sucked 4 one on one, not counting a time I got drunk and went to a adult bookstore.

hei guys ,dont you want have a date with bisexual? bisexualoffish.com is the world biggest bisexual online dating site.