Register

View Poll Results: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Voters
2716. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

382 14.06%
  • 1-5

941 34.65%
  • 5-10

425 15.65%
  • 10-20

349 12.85%
  • 20-30

195 7.18%
  • 30-40

111 4.09%
  • 50-100

132 4.86%
  • 100+

181 6.66%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: How many men's cocks have you sucked?

Too many, but not enough

Many......in my fantasies. Oh well.

I have only sucked 3 cocks. I have swallowed a good load multiple times from 2 of them.

I'd love to meet a regular cock or two to suck but it's difficult at my age (65) and married
    Anyone have any ideas where to meet guys, especially a little on the DOM side?

I’ve had 5 different cocks in my mouth at different times of varying sizes ��

I am not totally sure?? Guessing around 35 or so and hoping for more!! Almost always swallow unless I want to watch it shooting of a facail. No she's

When I first started sucking a man's cock I started keeping a running count in my head, not counting the same guy more than once. I guess I got up to around 25 or so and that by that time, I was really enjoying it and pretty much lost count after that.

I was a mostly a normal married bisexual guy that is now widowed and I did love the way another mans cock feels and tastes in my mouth. I was exploring and I had sucked my first cock when I was around 14. I not to sure about how many cocks that I have sucked and I have usually, always swallowed their warm load of cum most of the time. I had not suck another cock while I was married and truly missed the pleasure of sucking a cock.

Now that I been widowed, I have learned that I am now and probably addicted to sucking another mans cock, at lease until the damn Pandemic started. Now I really miss sucking cocks! Once the Pandemic fear is over I am sure that once again, I will return pleasuring another mans cock, the sooner the better!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I've sucked well over 20 cocks. All sizes and all shapes. I've swallowed the cum from most in the heat of the moment and don't regret any of it. The passion and the excitement is only inflated by someone dumping their delicious cum in my mouth and down my throat.

NOT ENOUGH! Only 2 so far and doesn't look hopeful for any more sad but true. lol.
    Last edited by twilde1952; Sep 17, 2020 at 2:54 PM.

I had to go with zero, because the only time was trading some experimental sucking with a friend, but we were both far from being men when we tried it and didn't know what we were doing

Quote Originally Posted by NMCowboys View Post
    How many different men's cocks have you sucked in total? Did you swallow their ejaculate from every guy? Have you ever gotten an STD from sucking a man off?
    I'm almost 63 and I've been sucking cock since I was 15... I've lost count of how many I have sucked LOL I always swallow and I've never had an STD from it

Even older here myself. The first time I got oral was from my boss at my first job in my mid teens. He did me a few times a week for the summer. Never wanted anything else than sucking me, rimming and reaming a few times. We I went in search of others after leaving that job, most of the men who did me only wanted to suck me off. fine for me at the time. In my early 20.s met a guy about my age who ran the projector at an adult theater. We would play in the booth for about 15 or 20 mins between each reel. Mostly he sucked me at first. I grew fond of the pleasure he was giving and started by us both being undressed on the floor and in a hot 69 what I really liked is that his cock looked a lot like mine. we started doing each other copy the moves, mouth action, strokes and got lots in giving him pleasure,and sometimes felt like I was doing myself as when I went down on him all the way he was doing me the same. That was a couple of years of fun. Over the years still most men have just seemed to want to suck me. and I enjoy it a lot. I have sucked perhaps 30 over many years and most had cocks looking kind of like mine. It is in the hundreds that have sucked me over the years, perhaps a thousand, lost count. But it is a wonderful life, still having fun.

I've sucked 30 or 40, some of them multiple times. I always swallow. YUM

looking for more

My best guess would may 20 or 30. Not near enough of course, there is no such thing as too much cock

Up to 4 now.

6 here

Only one many years ago. Time to change that.

The number of cocks that I have sucked is now up to 50. Unfortunately only about five actually came. I suck down every drop, as I love the taste of cum. I have luckily never gotten an STD that I know of, but my wife is thinking of getting checked for STD's, since we had a discussion about me not practicing safe sex and loving to swallow.

I know I commented on this but it got lost in the many replies but I lost count of how many cocks I'd sucked somewhere around 1977 or so...

I've suck around 40. That includes transgender.
    Rick

About 5-10

I'd love to increase that number by 1 or 2 right now...

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I know I commented on this but it got lost in the many replies but I lost count of how many cocks I'd sucked somewhere around 1977 or so...
    Is that the number or the year? Sorry, couldnt resist.

So far I have been lucky enough to suck 7 cocks with all but one where I had the wonderful reward of them ejaculating in my mouth, of course I swallowed every drop. Of those that I have been with, at least a couple were more than once, and one is still an ongoing arrangement.

Fortunately I have been lucky not to have picked up anything other than compliments.

This may sound kind of slutty, but after not sucking a cock for 15 months, I went to the local bathhouse last night (we have 4 active Covid cases in the entire province) and sucked 10 different guys. This puts my number above 40 now. I only swallowed 2 loads because I was there early in the night and most guys didn't want to come that early. Guess I was the house cocksucker last night, as I heard someone say while I had a cock in my mouth that the attendant told him there were 10 guys inside at the time, so I must have had close to all of them. I only saw one other guy sucking while i was there. It was so hot to have cum in my mouth again.

Also saw a guy get fucked in the sling. It was in a dark room, so the top turned on a small light he had so those of us watching could get a better look. I commented on how hot it was and how gorgeous the bottom's cock was, totally shaved and hard, with firm balls. The top told me to suck him, so I did, watching the top's cock go in and out from only inches away. The bottom asked me to stop after a bit because he didn't want to come yet.

It was very exciting to have so many cocks in my mouth in one night - definitely a record - but also such different sizes and shapes of cocks and balls. Can't stop thinking about it today and hoping to get back there in another month or so. Guess you can say I'm one hungry cocksucker.

Not nearly enough!

Anyone know any links to good, reluctant cocksucker stories? I especially enjoy, first times or 'tricked' stories.

Quote Originally Posted by midwaymike View Post
    Anyone know any links to good, reluctant cocksucker stories? I especially enjoy, first times or 'tricked' stories.
    Not tricked, but I really like this storyhttps://www.taletopia.com/gay-sex-st...in-the-shower/