Register
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Country Wide Roll Call!!!!!

North Alabama, Decatur/Huntsville area.

In the shadow of Stone Mountain, GA

Northwest New Jersey. About 35 miles West of NYC.......and 2874 miles East of San Francisco

My home territory basically is located in southwestern Ohio---an area that basically includes the Dayton area down into Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.

Great Idea !!
    Northern Idaho

Huntington Beach, CA

Southern California, primarily San Diego

lol Oh, Cat
    Any matches ?

Dumpling
    I think that they will have to be a little more specific in their locations if they want to meet someone close by…
    Well, I guess that they are having fun though.

Almost like a menu! I'm in NWFL, looking for men or open minded MF couples

Tampa, FL. here, but drive all states east of I-35

Galveston/Houston area, short distance off I45.

the absolute best fuck of my life was in Greensboro...I have attached a writing about it......................

Greensboro NC February 17
    byNormCastle©
    Greensboro, NC February 17.

It was a crazy time. I was approaching the half way point in a 27 city tour searching out sites for upcoming summer of rallies.

I climbed off the plane in Greensboro, NC and proceeded to the auto rental counter. The clerk greeted me cordially and asked my name. I panicked. I could not remember my name for a moment. Grabbing for my drivers license, everything came back, but what a fright.

I climbed into the car and headed off to Ramada Inn, near the airport. Checked in, put my luggage in the room. Went for some lunch in the hotel restaurant.

The group I was meeting with was located some 30 miles west of Greensboro, and wanting to spend as much time as I could with them, headed out early.

I arrived some 40 minutes later, had a terrific meeting and pot luck dinner before heading back to the motel, sleep, and the next plane ride the next morning.

I tried to sleep. I just could not sleep. Got up, took a nice warm shower, rolled a washcloth up to resemble a cock, covered it with a condom, slowly worked it into my ass as I masturbated. Had my orgasm, climbed back into bed and waited for sleep to take over my tired and relaxed body.

Sleep still evaded me. Next alternative, some liquor. So I dressed and headed to the motel's bar.

Taking a seat at the corner of a "U" shaped bar, ordered a screwdriver.

There was what appeared to be a businessman sitting across the corner from me and we began to chat. At this point I honestly had not begun to think sex. I began to feel that he may be prospect as we chatted.

Fate stepped in with the arrival of another gentleman, young, more handsome and the "gaydar" sounded inside my head. He joined our conversation and the original chatter, excused himself and left.

I chatted with the second guy a few minutes, while I finished my drink. Set the empty glass down, started to rise from my seat, looked him in the eye and said, " I'm going to my room, would you like to join me?"

As we entered the room he immediately dropped to his knees and reached for my zipper. I told him he could suck it, but there was nothing for a reward as I had jacked off in the shower a short time ago. He still took my cock into his mouth and sucked it straight down his throat.

I enjoyed his talents, but what I really wanted and needed was to be totally and completely fucked until I figuratively was knocked out.

After a few minutes of watching his head bob up and down on my, now hard as a rock cock, I stood him up as we started to undress each other. Once naked we moved to the bed as we were playing with each others balls and hard cocks.

I reached into my overnight bag and took out some lube and a condom. He took the condom and started to roll it over my cock, I held his hands and told him, " NO, put it on you. I NEED to be fucked, and fucked hard." I watched in anticipation, my asshole puckering over and over with the thought of him inside me.

There is something so very, very special when you take a man inside your body.

We kissed. I worked lube into my very horny ass in preparation of his entrance into my now "throbbing" hole.

I straddled his hips. Kissed his lips, as I lowered myself onto his cock. No pain, no strain, one move and he was deep inside me.

I could only guess his length, somewhere around 6 inches, but it was sooo beautifully thick. He filled me with what I really needed and wanted. He fucked me, virtually non-stop for about 20 minutes...pausing now and then to let things cool off a bit.

For my part, I was having the most magnificent fuck of my entire 45 year life. Every stroke made love to my prostate. My cock was swinging and bouncing in every direction as I drove down on his cock as hard as I could. I wanted every inch, every square inch of cock skin to caress my insides.

We both were having trouble breathing as we worked toward a climax. I leaned in and gave him another tongue sucking kiss and to my surprise, I came. Shooting cum up along his stomach and I felt some hit me.

That did it for him. I felt his cock swell to what felt like twice it's size and then the cum started to flow deep inside my hot ass.

It was strange, I wanted more. I was ready to try for seconds, or ask if he had a friend who could come and fuck me more. But, he begged off both parts, saying he had to get to work early the next day. A very proper kiss between us and he quietly closed the door as he left.

I slept. Boy did I ever.

The next morning, I found great pleasure in clenching my buttocks and feeling the delicious soreness that comes from being well fucked.

sorry was having problems with the paste...hope you enjoyed my real life happening

Extreme s.e. Ia western illionis also close

central california .... monterey, but all of ca. is but a days ride

See! There's many of you that are close enough to make a fun connection. Keep 'em cummin', er, coming, loves!
    Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have a young friend in Chesapeak VA who is looking to have his first Bi experience. Anyone in that area that is interested, drop me a note please..:} Waves at Sailor, Terri, and Great White..:}
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

me and my wife live in Aurora Colorado .. always looking to meet new people and make some good friends

New York, New York, the Big Apple, Gotham, Town They Named Twice

Just north of Detroit Michigan

hey Sweets, I think Delta Marie and Rock still live there in Colorado, too.. :} And yes Tenni, the point of this was to get folks to posting, and perhaps have a chance to meet and make friends..or playmates even. And have their been any matches for Me? Absolutely!
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Western Washington

Visiting concord/Charlotte area for a few weeks. Would be interested in making new friends

Vernon BC, just North of Washington state. 4 hours from Vancouver

Dallas, Tx...or approx 30 miles due east, thereof, along I-20. (and about 1500 miles southwest of bi~his~side...)

Denver/Boulder area. Looking for friends and more.

I should have put that for the next few months-I am now down in Central Florida--close to both Orlando and Ocala areas.

Eastern NY state, not far from Massachusetts and Vermont. CT isn't too far either.

South of Detroit, mi.
    Bi Male (55) looking for a fwb (20-35)

hola y'all... Bremerton (Near Seattle and Tacoma), WASH here...