Re: Country Wide Roll Call!!!!!

Tampabay. Looking for first.

Albuquerque, NM here, on the west side.
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

Washington state. East of the mountains:-p

Hey, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin here. Interested in playing with an open-minded couple!

Western pa

Minneapolis Minnesota

Central Wisconsin...Interests are Mutual Masturbation, Frot Play, and Receiving a Blow Job.

Casa Grande, Arizona...love oral sex with guys and gals.

Aiken, SC

West By God Virginia near NoVA

Northern DE

New Hampshire: Western Central, in the Lake Sunapee area. Looking for adult fun.

Southern NJ here - Across the river from Philly

San Francisco Bay Area, Marin County.

east central Minnesota
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

xxxcjs

Kentucky here

Felton, De near Dover, De Email me at xp243@mail.com

Springfield MA area.

Augusta, Georgia.

Here's hoping that someone (or someones) will be within my 50 mile travel radius. (Travel radius exists because of my work schedule, and availability.)

I'm more than interested in meeting and getting together with some of the fine gentlemen (and, possibly, ladies!) on this fine site!

Fort Lauderdale, FL area.

Warner-Robins GA here

SE Wisconsin, NW Milwaukee 'burbs. Mature, straight acting, mature mail seeking a discreet friend who loves mutual masturbation and frottage, willing to receive oral to completion!
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Jul 10, 2018 at 5:01 PM.

Colton, California, here. Just pop "34.071171 -117.318998" (without the quotes) into Google Maps and you'll see where that is, if you don't already know.

(No. I don't live in the park. It's just a safe landmark to point you to, instead of having people knock on the front door, or hop over the back fence, looking for some booty.)

Florida, over the road driver

@ Walt. It's been a few years ago, but when I lived very near I-75 about 15 miles north of Macon GA, I got contacted all the time on several mm sites and in online chatrooms by lots of truckers who passed my way all the time. I wasn't interested in most of them, but I did meet 3 of them who interested me and chatted with me and stayed in touch. I let them know that I'd be interested in meeting sometime if they were stopping over at one of the truck stops 15 minutes away from my home. I met 2 truckers at Flying J at the I-75 Jackson exit, 3 if you count the second time with Mike and his wife LOL. The other one was at the other truck stop at that exit whose name I can't think of. Each time met in the restaurant, bought some beer and wine then went and got naked in their sleeper cabs. It was so exciting and fun as we made out and sucked each others' dicks knowing there were other truckers all around us who may or may not have seen us getting in the truck together. Mike, who I referred to earlier, and his wife were swingers from Virginia. She knew all about the men he played with on the road. She rode with him all over the country most of the time sucking and fucking numerous men together, but she also had a hall pass to play with other men when she stayed at home while he was on the road. Before his next trip he and she texted me and we set up a date for a hot 3some in his sleeper at the same Flying J LOL It was one HOT July night in 2013. They were both super sexy. She took pics of Mike and I blowing each other and he and I took pics of her sucking and fucking both of us. I wish I still had those pics !! It ranks among the top 4 or 5 mfm 3ways I've ever been in, but 3 of those were with my ex wife and other men LOL. I also wish there were more couples like them and more truckers like Mike and the other two I met ! Sorry for posting this here, Cherokee...maybe bi and swinging truckers should start their own thread ! I bet there'd be lots of stories to be told and dates to be made.

IL/NW Burbs, close to OHare Airport

East Central Nevada