Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: how hard is it to seperate bisexuality with homosexuality, come on!

The last person I told that I was bisexual was very quick to presume that I had been living a lie all my life and that I wanted to be with a man. I like both, but have a preference for women.

People make assumptions about that which they don't know. Again, they hear "bisexual" and automatically think "gay" and in my own experiences with this, I can clarify it for them easily enough but some, jeez, once they've made up their mind that this is what they think it is, there's not much that can be done to change their mind... so I stop trying to. I know the difference and that's what really matters.

A guy said I was gay; I said that I wasn't; he said, "Prove it!" so I told him to go home, get his woman, come back, and I'd prove that I'm not gay when I start having sex with her first. He declined, of course, but he was even dumb enough to say that I'd fuck his woman just to prove my point but I was still gay in his mind.

I said, "Even if that were true - and it isn't - given what we know about a lot of gay men, they wouldn't have sex with a woman even if their life depended on it. So if I'm gay, why would I be so willing to screw her - and do something to you, too? You're just clueless..."

There's no arguing with such people and I learned a long time ago not to waste my time and breath trying to tell them something they don't want to hear or believe.

The best thing I ever did to develop myself to be a better, more alive, more tuned-in and turned-on heterosexual lover of women was to have, enjoy and appreciate hot sex with another man.

KDaddy!... I wish there was a Thumps Up or Love It icon here on Bisexual.Com.. if there were, I'd thumbs up and heart almost every one of your great posts.