Register
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: What is your fetish?

randy , you and your wife are the fuckin best.

Ditto, on the smoking fetish!

Cum - being absolutely covered in it, ideally but not necessarily, wearing panties and hold-ups at the time

Love being forced to take something big by a small woman. Something about it does it for me, the furthest I let it go was a baseball bat she stretched me to take and then made me sit on it for nearly an hour

Uncut cock. There's nothing hotter than 2 in shape uncut guys fooling around.

Quote Originally Posted by amorous945 View Post
    Few people actually have fetishes in the true since of the word, since the true definition of a fetish is a fixation that a person has to have in order to be sexually satisfied. We all have certain fixations or things that especially turn us on, such as some of the things mentioned above, but I don't believe that they can be termed fetishes, unless we have to have them in order to be aroused or satisfied sexually.
    Great point, probably should be labeled desires or fantasies.......but I can see why the word fetish is used

while not really a fetish, because I have sex at other times, but obviously being fully dressed as a female................

Now, change it to fantasy, I dream of being dressed, full make up (still trying to learn how to do that) and being with a man and his wife
    after that, i would love to try being the only "lady" with 2 to 3 men

As long as its slow, take our time, nothing rough, type of thing

I enjoy wearing women’s sheer panties under my business suit. The swish of good fabric against my thighs and the nice support to my cock amd balls keeps me horny in the most boring meetings.

While not a fetish, I really really enjoy getting rimmed.

Fetish? Well, I’ve actually got a couple. I have a huge foot fetish (female feet only), I have a definite fetish for body scents, and even though it technically isn’t considered a fetish I would probably describe a huge part of my bisexuality as having a penis fetish. I also have a bit of a fetish for foreskin and long meaty pussy lips, and I really get off on my wife being naughty with other guys (although I’m not sure if that’s considered a fetish).

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual Explorer View Post
    Any/all of the following:
    red headed women
    panties
    stockings
    garter belts cock rings
    dildos
    Bisexual Explorer
    Exactly the same for me.

Beautiful toes

Here lately my wife and i have been sharing our bed quite frequently with my buddy Aaron, a 6'4 220 lb black stud with a fantastic dick. He and i have been involved for some time but since introducing him to the wife things have become intense and insanely hot. seeing his cock work its magic on her hungry pussy as i lay under her having front row seats to the action. He takes her doggy style so i can participate by licking his balls and teasing her clit. Last night was the most intense action to date, as he worked his cock she was sucking me as i was licking her clit and as fate would have it we all at the same time erupted. She was squirting like a high school whore, he dumped a huge load and i filled her throat with my juice, her juices covered my face along with his cum, what a mess. He pulled his dick out for me to clean up and she helped me. So my new fetish is everyone cumming at the same time.

when I was young, having bi sex with older male relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    when I was young, having bi sex with older male relatives.
    Shocked and delighted them.

Interesting . . . I've converted my garage to a workshop... I have Safety Yellow Lines outside of my Grinder, Table saw, Metal Lathe, Drill Press, and Arc

Welders, and on the ends of all my hand tools . . . My neighbor came by one day and looked in side, and said, "Do you have a fetish for Safety Yellow? "

I said, what do you think? . . .

Once an Insurance Guy, always an Insurance Guy!
    Last edited by csreef; May 18, 2019 at 10:06 PM.

I don't consider it a fetish but I love to fuck my wife from behind while a man stands over her feeding me his cock. When we both cum at the same moment it's mind-blowing!

Being in the shower. Getting hard and stroking myself while another man watches me. Then him getting on his knees and sucking me off until I pump my load into his mouth. Then having him slowly push me down onto my knees while his rock twitches, waiting to be serviced...

Swimwear; women wearingtight high leg one piece or sexy cut out swimsuits. Metallic material looks incredible.
    Also love speedos, I love how they feel and love being seen in them

Haven't you listened to the Surgeon General. . . Smoking ^^^ is ^^^^ bad ^^^ for ^^^you !!!

Just because she smokes, doesn't mean she is smoking hot for you !!!
    Last edited by csreef; May 22, 2019 at 6:55 PM.

Getting spanked and dominated.

Bi MMF threesomes.

Watersports ie golden showers...giving not receiving...

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Interesting . . . I've converted my garage to a workshop... I have Safety Yellow Lines outside of my Grinder, Table saw, Metal Lathe, Drill Press, and Arc

Welders, and on the ends of all my hand tools . . . My neighbor came by one day and looked in side, and said, "Do you have a fetish for Safety Yellow? "

I said, what do you think? . . .

Once an Insurance Guy, always an Insurance Guy!

i now now have a fetish for a guy with power tools...

I like being called mommy because i love being fucked in the ass. I also like to wear a thong ...
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Girls small feet
    Or guys smooth shaved balls..

My toes being sucked on

Sniffing or smelling a guys asshole while I suck him off. Not into scat or any residue but the smell of a 'somewhat' clean asshole. I rub mine and sniff while I JO.