Register
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: What is your fetish?

Oh, I forgot to mention I have a big attraction to T-Gurls.

Quote Originally Posted by cumlvr View Post
    watching my wife explode when my sister eats her pussy. It's even better if my brother in law has his cock buried balls deep in my asshole
    Now THAT is super hot!

My fetish is and has been for years uncut cocks!! Love the natural look of it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    I have no fetishes nor kinks.
    I find this statement just a little hard to believe.

I like being fucked between the legs from the front. All lubed up and slippery, the guy slides his cock under my nuts and into the crack of my ass. His cock never goes in but rubs across my asshole. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out is wonderful. When he cums, you feel his hot cum squirt between your cheeks running down your crack across your hole.

Sex with average men and/or women w/no ass play or kissing.

Being face fucked.

One day having a couple ravish us each taking turns on us each.

For me being somewhat submissive oral bottom only.. I love when my guy takes charge and takes what he wants.. if he is in charge and control most everything is on the table.. I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. so man handle me spank me pull my hair be kinda rough.. wild sex is in order.. fuck me hard and deep for a long time.. use me well.. I am a moaner so the harder and longer you fuck me the louder I get.. I love to be finger and tongue fucked just before sliding on to your huge cock.. make me your bitch.. I love for a guy to expend ever drop of his seed in me.. and when he leaves me be exhausted limp and bone dry..

I love being finger fuck while having my cock sucked. It can be with one guy or several. I can take two fingers to date but will try more. Since I cum quickly fingering must come first, I have even shot a load without being sucked, I get hard just thinking about it.

as I stated in the past my fetish is blowing a very pretty cross dresser with tits and a hard cock

I love to give restroom blowjobs, something about restrooms turns me on...also like to suck verbally dominate guys off, one right after another.

Quote Originally Posted by cumlvr View Post
    watching my wife explode when my sister eats her pussy. It's even better if my brother in law has his cock buried balls deep in my asshole
    WOW !

I have a female friend I service frequently and she has the ability to piss while I’m fucking her, at 1st I thought she was squirting but in reality she pisses on my dick as I pound her young pussy. I have now come to expect her to do it every time which she doesn’t but when she does it’s awesome. Now I finally know why she puts a garbage bag under the sheet when she invites me over.

Mine is breasts, breastfeeding, and having a husband hold my balls while I cum in his wife.

My fetish is erotic massage. I think everyone need to try erotic massage. However, it brings not only a lot of fun, but also contributes to the development of sexual potential, the awakening of sexual energy, the release of it. When I was in Prague I visited massage salon here and got relaxing session of erotic massage.

sounds like a great idea, a great way to get there. but i'd even be fine with a regular massage no funny stuff.

Huge smoking fetish.

I am just waiting for the day I sit on the floor in front of a nice thick 8 inch cock with low hanging balls. I have my head against the wall the guy has one foot up on a small stool and is fucking my face and gagging me shoving it all the way down my neck after 20 mins of getting face fucked his veins pop out of his neck and he yells as he pumps hot cum in my mouth shot after shot of at lest 10 shots then the cum is dripping off my lips and down my chin. I continue to eat his cum and lick his cock. Damn I forgot to suck his beautiful balls. Guess we have to go again. anyone in Pa. arounf philly burbs like to hold my head against the wall 6 inch cocks full of cum are fine.

Wearing nothing but black sheer to waist 20 denier pantyhose with a guy dressed the same. We strip first, then move toward each other, until our cocks touch, while a female watched, also dressed in black pantyhose plays with herself turned on by two guys making out in pantyhose...

I enjoy making a new friend. When we get to the point of intimacy, I love seeing their expression when they reach in my pants to find I am completely shaved wearing panties. You would never know it by my outward appearance. Most guys have found it a huge turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    I like to be spanked before I give head or receive anal. I get so hot and my cock wants to explode. My best orgasms are after being spanked.
    DITTOS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    For me being somewhat submissive oral bottom only.. I love when my guy takes charge and takes what he wants.. if he is in charge and control most everything is on the table.. I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. so man handle me spank me pull my hair be kinda rough.. wild sex is in order.. fuck me hard and deep for a long time.. use me well.. I am a moaner so the harder and longer you fuck me the louder I get.. I love to be finger and tongue fucked just before sliding on to your huge cock.. make me your bitch.. I love for a guy to expend ever drop of his seed in me.. and when he leaves me be exhausted limp and bone dry..
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Not sure I have a fetish. I guess it is group sex. Threesomes and foursomes with bi friendly people.
    In this regard, last year was a *great* year for us, and this year is starting off well.

It's surprisingly difficult to meet people on the same page, in terms of maturity, manners, integrity, etc.
    "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

One of my fetishes are Mens Undies. Love and have all kinds. Love to see a Hairy Guy with a big bulge wearing Sexy Mens Undies.

My personal favorite is I have 2 buddies that I play with all the time and I love it when they communicate with each other to cum at the same time as one is fucking me and the other is buried in my throat . Nothing compares to that in my opinion.

My fetish would have to be verbal. As in when I'm sucking a guys dick I get off on him verbally humiliating me 'bitch, cocksucker, faggot, how do you like sucking a real man's cock' etc, things like that. I'm a big masculine married guy and straight other than the whole cocksucking thing, so I guess some psychiatrist know some Freuding reason why I like that when sucking another man.

Watching my wife cuming on thick cocks, eating sperm especially my own and my wife's lovers, uncircumcised cocks, big hairy low hanging balls to suck, giving head, swallowing, urinal duty and piss drinking, deep rimming and ass to mouth. Love Dom Bulls fucking me hard and deep in front of my wife or other friends. Serving horny men in the middle of the night when they need to cum to be able to sleep.

I love any and all cock. I love small tits on a woman and I get turned on by the smell of fresh cum. and especially get turned on when I feel the cock throb as he shoots his cum in my mouth.