Register
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: What is your fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by tonedbiman View Post
    Sucking cock and drinking cum! And seeing my woman get fucked while we make out. hehe.
    Yes yes yes me too

I have a few fetishes. One on them is getting caught or doing things in front of people. There was a party last year that got kinda kinky. One guy there was flashing his cock because we were talking about big dicks. I made a comment that he has a nice cock. A little while later I was dared to suck it. I only had to suck it for a few seconds in front of about 15 people. But instead we kinda got into it and I kept sucking. I lied down on some cushions and he pounded my mouth for about 20 minutes, moaning really loud in front of everyone. Eventually he shot a huge load in my mouth. After that they dared me to suck another 5 or 6 guys cocks. But this time I didn't go all the way, I sucked each cock for a minute or two while wanking until I jizzed. That was extremely hot.

Getting paddled by another man.

Being watch either knowing or not knowing he or she is watching. I was blowing this guy and his wife walked in on us only finding out later she had been watching us for some time. What a turn on for me when I saw her while having his cock in my mouth, she said she had been watching us and neither of us knew

Quote Originally Posted by Bicurious81 View Post
    I have always had a HUGE smoking fetish....why I have no idea there is just something super amazingly hot about a woman who smokes with attitude and style knowing she is sexy and being checked out! I cant stand heavy smokers though, I like the balance of a social smoker mixed with a regular one. Men who smoke turn me off though.

I also have a male fetish for polite men....if man a polite it gets me really hard, I know it makes no sense but my first male on male encounter was with a 28 year old rugged strong man when I was 17, I got turned on because he was so nice to everyone no matter what! that was the best male sex I have ever had!
    love when I'm rimming a man or woman and they
    fuck y ass with large dildo

I have always been big into the foot fetish stuff. Now I am kinda addicted to watching live shows on Feetcamshows.com and there are so many hot babes doing footjobs et cetera. I am also into smoking fetish but not as much.

Bisexual threesomes (mmf) with my wife and another guy, although I’ve yet to actually experience that but hope to one day. And I really enjoy licking my wife’s ass for some reason.

i have a fetish for big mushroom heads on a cock. i love licking the head on the cock

a pretty cross dresser in a car! I love the thought.

For me, it is rimming and golden showers.....

I think tiny shaved cocks in panties or lingerie are adorable, The smaller they are the better.

getting pegged and getting fisted, eating pussy and ass too

I have a bit of a public sex fetish. Like having my skirt pulled up, my panties pulled to the side, and a guy sliding into my butt while I'm bent over a wall or a car etc. The thrill that someone might be watching is a big turn on too. When I was first getting curious about anal sex I used to be obsessed with this scene and used to imagine I was the trans woman https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...oor-depravity/

I've had pre-arranged meets like this but there's also been times where I've been in the sand dunes on the beach next to my house sunbathing and men have watched from afar as I've played with my dick or been fucked by someone.
    Last edited by Jamie19; Sep 26, 2020 at 12:51 PM.

I love wearing silky feeling panties and have been wearing them consistently since I was in my mid-twenties. There have been a couple of embarrassing moments over the years (once in a hospital and once at an airport) but it always turned out fine.

Not sure it’s a fetish but I am super into thick uncut cocks. Pulling back the foreskin and seeing that big mushroom tip is like opening a present!

Outdoor sex. Love to suck a guy to completion or letting him take me from behind outdoors

Letting my long hair flow, putting on my nipple clamps and sucking cock. (Both real and lifelike dildos.). If I am with another guy, he can gently pull on the nipple clamp chain while I'm sucking him, love it.

My fetish is my daydream preoccupation: Crossdress in something very sexy for a man, satisfy him, and then be taken-advantage-of as he undresses me afterward.

I love rimming woman. If I had to choose between fucking or rimming, I'd pick rimming and beat off. The feeling of working as hard as I can to push my tongue deep into her ass while I orgasm is simply ineffable. Thankfully woman that have liked me to rim them seem to like to have me fuck them too.

Love being at the nude beach and getting hit on, it gets my cock hard having guys hovering over me like apiece of meat. Guys have grabbed my cock, grabbed my ass asked to suck my cock and fuck me. The attention is great.

Well I dream about being gangbanged by small cocked tranny's I really can't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Itcould View Post
    Well I dream about being gangbanged by small cocked tranny's I really can't stop
    hahah that sounds great

Love skimpy thongs, smooth shaved bodies, sucking cock and deep cum kissing.

mature people -- real older, wiser nude men and women

hairy bushes down there

tantra sex, sacred sex

cock worship, pussy/yoni worship

erotic journal writing

erotic art

bi couples

bi men out to their wives and girlfriends

bi women who dig bi men

swingers, poly sex workshop devotees

group masturbation

smiling while nude

people wearing their glasses during sex
    Last edited by bibliss; Oct 4, 2020 at 5:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    mature people -- real older, wiser nude men and women

hairy bushes down there

tantra sex, sacred sex

cock worship, pussy/yoni worship

erotic journal writing

erotic art

bi couples

bi men out to their wives and girlfriends

bi women who dig bi men

swingers, poly sex workshop devotees

group masturbation

smiling while nude

people wearing their glasses during sex
    what is yoni worship ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    what is yoni worship ?

Yoni worship is sex with a woman in ways that revere her as sacred, goddess-like, or sex with a woman with a sacred outlook or spiritual intent, especially paying particular reverence to her vagina as sacred.

Yoni is a word in Sanskrit that means womb or vagina. It also translates as source or abode.
    Last edited by bibliss; Oct 5, 2020 at 6:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    Yoni worship is sex with a woman in ways that revere her as sacred, goddess-like, or sex with a woman with a sacred outlook or spiritual intent, especially paying particular reverence to her vagina as sacred.

Yoni is a word in Sanskrit that means womb or vagina. It also translates as source or abode.
    thanks, learned something new

Watching my wife suck a big fat cock. Secretly, I'm living vicariously and wish it were me sucking the cock and taking the load of cum on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    for kink my biggest want is to find a guy that would let me service him while I'm wearing, hard to find guys into it, I keep looking, maybe one day I'll find a match.Attachment 55108
    Id luv to feel that joy stick and then kiss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    for kink my biggest want is to find a guy that would let me service him while I'm wearing, hard to find guys into it, I keep looking, maybe one day I'll find a match.Attachment 55108
    You can service me.....and I would LOVE to service you as well. You look SO HOT!! Love the black stockings!