Register

A question about "Eating Pussy"

I love to eat pussy. For many years, I have loved to eat pussy, in fact that is one of my favorite foreplay activities. I love it when she is on her back and I go down on her, slowly opening the lips to let my tongue savor every bit of it. She's very particular with cleanliness that she always would come with a clean pussy.

While I am eating pussy she is either moaning or biting her lips and closing her eyes. However after about 10 minutes of my eating pussy, she can't take it any more. She says she feels "totally wet inside", and then there is something that she can't bear anymore. She is probably cumming? I don't know. It's then I know its time for my dick to do it's job till I fill her with my cream.

Has anyone experienced this with their spouse? Can anyone say what might be happening when she is all wet inside, can't take my eating pussy anymore, and needs my dick?

Re: A question about "Eating Pussy"

With my first wife we would start out 69'ing. On the rare occasion I came during the oral phase she would swallow, but that wasn't the plan. (She gave really good head.) I would eat her pussy until her clit was too sensitive before fucking. At that time she had had at least one orgasm. she would be wet with just titty play, but by the time she had enough oral my face was drenched and I had been swallowing a steady flow.

Years into our marriage she was on top one night. When she reached that point she squirted. And I mean SQUIRTED so hard I couldn't drink it fast enough. I can't say for sure it wasn't pee, but I don't think it was. She tried to get off my face, but I held her down. I stayed away from her clit giving it time to cool off, then went back to it. She came and squirted many times before we fucked.

We thought it was piss at the time. She didn't do it when my cock was in her. She said it was because she didn't want pee in there. It didn't make sense to me because when she squirted on my face I felt she didn't have any control over it.

The solution to the mess was simple. The auto parts store I dealt with sold water proof pads for fender covers. They were used launderable pee pads from medical institutions. They were probably about two and a half by three feet, made of rubber with a thin layer of some kind of fuzzy stuff bonded to each side. With a few of those spread out on the bed covered with some 'special' beech towels we enjoyed better sex than when we first together.

I miss her sometimes.

I hope this helps. At least your sweetie may not have to be worried about the mattress when she should be enjoying the ride. The pee pads were much nicer than a plastic sheet would have been, and reusable.

I find all women are different. Some like to be eaten all night long and come 30 or 40 times in a row, and some after they come twice are done. Most women I've been involved with like to have an orgasm first before they have a f***** them. But some we'll stop in the middle of it and say f****** oh, I think they just have this overwhelming need to be filled at the time. But whatever it is I'm happy to oblige. I love the smell the taste the wetness and the softness. Nothing beats it

During a session with a g/f (I was fingering her pussy a lot), I noticed she got sooo wet that it wet the bed sheets. I teased her a little and told her she peed the bed. She got a little embarrassed at that comment. I figured she squirted but she refused to believe it as she it never happened to her before. I told her "no, Honey. You squirted."

So before we met the following time, I did some research online to learn how to perfect the method of using my fingers that way again. When we met the next time, I tried to get her squirt again, and OMG did she!!

We needed towels on the bed to continue that evening and before it was done, she climaxed 9 separate times. squirting during almost each climax.

Sex can be soooo much fun!

I love to eat pussy , touching feeling , caressing a soft pussy stroking it making it wet then kissing my way down to it kissing the crease's where her legs meet her crotch , kissing her inner thighs gazing at the beautuful sweet sexy pussy slowly leaning in to press my lips to her moist wet pussy lips savoring her taste as well as her scent , flatten out my tongue to lick , caress her lips opening them with my tongue to get inside of her working up to her clit massaging it with my lips my mouthsucking on her clit gently at first and then sucking on it pulling it into my mouth ....... O M G I just LOVE pussy

I want to thank my good friends for their replies. The greatest joys of life is sucking a hard cock and eating a soft pussy.
    My question is "Can a woman cum so intensely that she can't take it anymore"? The woman in question sometimes told me that she would rather have a dick in the pussy than have me eat her because the pleasure is "unbearable".... What do you think? Can pleasure and climax be "unbearable?

most women i have found out want to be fucked after 10 to 15 minutes of being eat out

Well, their stuff gets oversensitized after a while and if it helps, think about someone sucking and licking your knob after you just shot a load... because when you're licking and sucking on her clit as a part of getting her to orgasm, that's exactly what she's feeling and, yes, a woman can orgasm to the point where doing it gets to be unbearable and now you'd better get da dick in her. How long does this take? I've eaten women to that point in as little as five minutes and sometimes it has taken a half-hour or more before she taps out and demands that I get inside her; it's been my method that if she's not looking at me like I just tried to kill her after eating her, I didn't do it right and I might have to do it again, you know, because leaving her unsatisfied isn't an option.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    The greatest joys of life is sucking a hard cock and eating a soft pussy.

I totally agree with that statement dowmass.

I'm reminded of a joke I heard many years ago.

Q. Can you make a sentence using the letters in the word CAMEL going forward, then backward?

A. (C)an (A)dam (M)ake (E)ve (L)augh....(L)ike (E)ve (M)ade (A)dam (C)um

In this case, Adam is making Eve cum....

I am just wondering what this question has to do with bisexuality...

Quote Originally Posted by Franz007 View Post
    I am just wondering what this question has to do with bisexuality...
    This is bisexual.com, not bisexualMEN.com...

Although men appear to be the majority presence, there are also some bisexual women here. They may have a thing or two to say about eating pussy...

To answer the question directly Dow, I do think it's possible for pleasure to be unbearable. As Tommy said, women are very different as individuals. I've had multi orgasmic women who can't get enough oral and those who have one or two and are content. It's tricky. What I would compare it to is when I cum from oral and don't want my cock touched at all until I come down from the feeling. It's just too intense.

An aside to Franz. What it has to do with bisexuality is that we are talking about our interest in women. This site is about bisexuality, the enjoyment of both sexes, so why wouldn't we comment on the enjoyment of women along with our pleasures with men? If your interest is limited to just men, maybe this isn't the right site for you.

First, Franz, chill. It’s a question about women, and that’s quite relevant to bisexuality.

Dowmass, I see it as one or both of two things. Basically you, her, or both. I’ve been on both sides of this dynamic, so I know what I’m talking about here.

So, I probably don’t need to tell people that the clitoris is a really sensitive organ. But for Franz’s sake, the clitoris is really sensitive.

So when you’re stimulating a woman orally, it’s pretty important to go lightly there. Now, it sounds like you do...at least at first. Hey, me too. But sometimes it’s easy to misread her response, or just to lose yourself in the experience, and before you know it, damn, you’ve just given her too much. This is important: SHE DID NOT ORGASM...I mean, unless she insists she did...she’d know. But usually, all that’s really needed is a cooldown period, or a change in activity, which is what she’s asking for when she says she wants you to fuck her now. And it’s ok to do that. But it would be kind of you to make sure she actually does orgasm at some point. And I’ve never known a woman to resent being asked if she came (okay, except maybe if she was screaming “oh god, I’m coming, I’m coming!!” and then you ask...I could see resenting that). Ok, that’s the “maybe it’s you” part.

But some nights...she’s tired. Not like drop-dead and barely capable of taking off her clothes, let alone wanting to have sex. More like had a shitty week, hasn’t slept well, and is just generally low energy. Or she’s distracted and under a lot of stress. In these situations, she may want sex. She may even feel she needs sex. And sometimes, sex is *exactly* what she needs and she’ll perk up fine. But on other nights (still assuming she is enthusiastic about sex here...I mean, if she isn’t, you need to just stop, regardless of her energy level), it just won’t work. I mean, she’s just not capable of taking in the pleasure and turning it into an orgasm. You could be the most cunning linguist in the world, and she’ll still reach a point of “Y’know what, I’m done trying...I’m just not going to come”. And you know what? Sometimes, taking that pressure off her is exactly what she needs, and she’ll get there anyway. But other times, just no. That can be frustrating for both of you. But it’s life. With a woman, anyway. And I don’t know about you, but my life with a woman is well worth the time or two a year that happens. To me or to her. And yknow what else? After a good nights sleep, the next morning may be *perfect* timing if she’s into it. When I just can’t get there at night, usually a morning-after orgasm (or two, or...) is pretty strikingly amazing!

Hope that helps. And Franz, if you’re still wondering wtf this has to do with bisexuality, you might look the word up, and then consider switching to a homosexual site.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Oh yeah, almost forgot!

If you really love participating in a woman’s orgasm, and you’d like to do what you can to make sure she doesn’t get overstimulated (maybe because of her, but certainly because of you), I cannot recommend highly enough: orgasmic meditation. Google it. Sign up for a workshop if those sound appealing. If that sounds a bit freaky, i get that...as an alternative, pick up Nichole Daedone’s book “Slow Sex”. Also watch the OM videos on OneTaste’s website. Experiment with it. I can attest that all of the site’s extreme outlandish claims about what OM can do for a woman...all of them...are true! It’s totally worth doing. And if you’re a guy wondering “what’s in it for me?” Well first, think about it. Seriously. But then also, read the arguments and testimonials from men on the OneTaste site as well.

But to clarify (at least for Franz) how it relates to this thread:
    * OM will help her to learn to take in more pleasure without overloading; and
    * OM will teach you to slow waaaaay more down than you even thought was necessary...more than you ever thought she could possibly find pleasurable. Then, if you apply what you learn in OM to your oral technique...mmmm, that shit’s dynamite!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

And it looks like I didn’t read new day’s response very closely before I posted. He gave a good TL;DR guy’s POV version of my first post...right down to the Franz smackdown. (Sorry to seem like I’m picking on you Franz...but you've practically become a meme now.)

Thanks, new day!

I love sharing oral sex with a lady... 2 of them actually and they both enjoy it a lot because I am not in a rush to tongue smack their clit into over sensitivity....I perfer to work around it and lightly tease it because both ladies have said that it increases the pleasure for them without overwhelming them and can prolong the climaxs

female #1 is a oral freak, multi orgasmic, right into slow build up and being held on the edge until she is trying to rip my hair off my head as she is near begging me to tip her over the edge... having her nipples lightly sucked at the same time, really works for her.....

female #2 is also a oral freak and multi orgasmic, she loves oral and finger work, with tongue penetration, says that for her, the best oral is arms wrapped around her hips holding her tight while she is being orally * tortured * until she surrenders to mind blowing orgasms....

what I love about oral with them both, is that they communicate well, using body and hands to guide my head and mouth to where its needed and telling me exactly what they want... and the other thing they love, is that I do not feel the need to penetrate them with my cock as a way of finishing up, thats optional for them and on a few occasions they have wanted to finish me off by hand or orally because they are sexually sated without penetration...... that comes from past experiences for them of being with males that were great at oral and no good with fucking..... and I get great after sex snuggles because I do not expect penetration every time we have sex and that makes sex better for them
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

You're welcome Annika. Good to see I'm on the right track in your opinion! I didn't mean to be harsh with Franz, but most of this community is supportive of each other. Being supportive is my goal when I post. Seeing the Franz comment seemed out of sync with the general mood of the group here and I thought it needed to be politely called out.

Quote Originally Posted by new day View Post
    Being supportive is my goal when I post. Seeing the Franz comment seemed out of sync with the general mood of the group here and I thought it needed to be politely called out.
    Agreed. And I’ve seen that response on here manymany times in the past 12 years, and it always seems out of place (and always like a disrespect to the initial poster). What can bisexuals possibly discuss that isn’t related to bisexuality...the fact that we’re discussing it means it is related to bisexuality! So maybe the comment was a bit of a trigger for me.

But the larger trigger for me is the notion that “if you’re talking about MF sex, then it’s not bisexual.” I’ve been partnered with a woman for the past 33 years. To me, FF sex is the norm, and MF sex is what I consider bisexual. Now I get that most people are straight and that the majority of our members who are in relationships are in straight relationships (or have been in the past)...similarly, most are male...but neither is a reason to get sloppy or entitled and talk as if MM sex is somehow inherently bisexual, and nothing else is.

[Edit: And here I was, thinking’s no maybe I should add an apology to the OP for diverting us so far off course...and then I saw his thread about remembering the first time...and damned if he isn’t the exact person who needed to read this! LOL]

But now we’ve gone way off topic. Back to eating pussy, friends!
    Last edited by Annika L; Aug 29, 2019 at 11:06 PM.

Well a guy asked a question about „eating pussy“ and only men answered. So i ask again: what has this to do with bisexuality? If women would have answered it would have been different but that wasn’t the case first. So just think and relax ;-) It’s funny how offended some people react by a simple and legitimate remark and giving it such an importance.