Register

Anyone ever played in a "dark room"?

I'm curious about the whole "dark room" idea. If you're at a party and there is a room designated as a free-for-all everyone can try anyone place, it's usually darkened without any or much in the way of light. The rules are simple - nobody speaks, other than to invite or decline. "No" means no, absolutely. Everyone has been medically tested in advance. Nobody knows necessarily who else will be encountered in there.

The idea is that people go in anticipating sexual contact, fucking, whatever. Clothes are left at the door. The place is equipped with mattresses, towels, condoms and so forth. A person entering the room will progress along one wall until acclimated to the darkness and where the noises are coming from. Meeting other people is by grope or by crawling between bodies having fun. Join a couple or a group, find someone, or just take in the carnal atmosphere. Lots of multiple partner and experimental play happening.

I've never encountered this outside of erotic writing or vids, but the idea gets me hot. Has anyone here played in a party dark room? Please share your experience!
    Last edited by thirstyfellow; Apr 29, 2017 at 9:31 AM.

Re: Anyone ever played in a "dark room"?

only way i would ever do anything like this is if everybody has been medically tested in advance. don't know how possible that would be, but if it was i would love to do that! just wondering what kinda party it would be with such a room. would it be a thing where there was a party but everyone knew or assumed they were there just for that room? or there would actually be a reason for the party for it's own sake but there was an added bonus for anyone who cares to enjoy it?

I've done something very similar, it was called a Swingers Party, and it can be done in regular light or dimmed light...

I have done that, but it has been YEARS AGO, and it was ALL males, and we all knew each other and had had sex with each other before.
    However, it is totally different when you are in a totally dark room, just feeling and not being able to see. It was surprising to each oneof us to find out who we were sucking or fucking (or getting fucked by) when the lights went on. The room stayed dark for about an hour, and then the HOST would announce that the lights would be turned on in 30 seconds. Most of us were in some type of sexual encounter when the lights came on, but some had "passed out" from sexual activity.
    Last edited by earloftexas; Apr 29, 2017 at 5:06 PM.

must of been very interesting to see when the lights came on. also interesting feeling in that 30 seconds when u knew they were coming on.
    Quote Originally Posted by earloftexas View Post
    I have done that, but it has been YEARS AGO, and it was ALL males, and we all knew each other and had had sex with each other before.
    However, it is totally different when you are in a totally dark room, just feeling and not being able to see. It was surprising to each one
    of us to find out who we were sucking or fucking (or getting fucked by) when the lights went on. The room stayed dark for about an hour,
    and then the HOST would announce that the lights would be turned on in 30 seconds. Most of us were in some type of sexual encounter
    when the lights came on.

While I wouldn't shy away from such an adventure, I'm a very visual person. I like seeing men and women in sexy clothing, and totally nude. I like to watch them interact & play. And be right in the middle of it all!

I was at a video store in Raleigh and me and two other guys jacked each other.

I played in a photo dark room in high school. I'll have to post those stories to a thread. HOTTTTTT!!!

I'm a visual guy and need to see what's going on. But I would try it if everyone had been recently tested and had documentation.