Register

View Poll Results: Do you love getting your asshole stretched out or being fucked?

Voters
1310. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love being fucked or bottoming during anal sex.

1,059 80.84%
  • I do not enjoy bottoming or being fucked for anal sex.

251 19.16%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

infantile, obvious, predictable...scum of the Earth, pole _shit
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I've only had it done once many many years ago and it was absolutely fantastic I would like to find someone close by locally to be able to do it again live.

Quote Originally Posted by nudist_60187 View Post
    I've only had it done once many many years ago and it was absolutely fantastic I would like to find someone close by locally to be able to do it again live.
    Were you fisted up your ass?

We never did it as kids, but my wife has fucked me with a strap on and it was out of this world! I hope to get the real thing soon as I am staring a relationship with a male FWB and we both want it.

I've only topped once as well and I look forward to more of that just as much.

I have fucked ass, and been fucked in the ass, both were great and pleasurable experiences. I am wanting to find a fuckbuddy to play with on a regular basis.

I love getting fucked in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I love anal sex so much that I turned my husband onto it both giving and now receiving! Can't express how hot it is to stretch his hole, fuck his ass good, then stretch it some more and work two dildo in and out of him. After he has orgasmed from all the anal several time I love to jerk off his cock and either take it in my mouth or my hands and pour it into his wide spread gaping anal hole until it is full of fresh cum and ready for more fucking! I love the way it feels to my fingers as I fuck his hole with a load of cum. I can only imagine what it would be like to do it with so many loads he couldn't contain it!!! Last I love to have him spreading while I take lovely video of his stretched 2 dildo wide hole with cum leaking out all over!
    While lucky husband. I am lucky that my wife is ok with me being bi and ok with me playing with my toys alone and not condeming me. At least I don't have to hide. Many years ago she tried fucking me with a strap on. I knew nothing about cleaning my colon out before playing and it turned out bad. She has a weak stomach, doesn't even want my cum on her hands. The dildo got dirty quickly and it turned her off so much that she has never done it again. I now know how to clean before play, in fact I'm sitting on my 9" x 2" dildo while writing this. I have done all but beg her and she says do any thing I want alone as long as I don't hurt my self but she wants no part of it. My loss. I have worked my way up to 3" thick. I luv the feel of my ass being streached to the limit, hurt so good but not sever pain. That feeling when my dildo goes in the first time is off the chart. After that I need it streached more to get that same feeling. I have in my younger days been very stupid by doing things like cutting down a small tree sapling and sitting on the stump. Now I still streach but I'm careful. I have inserted 3 billiard balls in my ass, shampoo bottles, etc. Never been fisted but would luv to try. I may never get that chance.

Wide and Deep

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    With so many men enjoying and wanting to get fucked in the ass it doesn't apprear to leave enought to fuck them? Am I wrong here? I guess may be barking up the wrong tree with getting my husband laid... darn
    I agree there are more men wanting to be bottom than top from what I've read and by talking with other bi guys. Both you and your husband have a great connection sexually so enjoy it and if you do get your hubby fucked that's icing on your cake.

I'm Versatile, so enjoy giving and receiving in the same session.

I love giving and receiving with both men and women. I'm a slut for my girlfriends dildo collection at the moment, I can't get enough of her playing with my ass with toys or her strapons. She loves fingering me while blowing me. I think she's up to three fingers with dreams of an entire fist as she stretches me out. I've had limited play with other men but given the right situation I'd be willing to give an take anal. I love it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	40103Love anal and had a lot of cock in me.Been fisted a few times.Have a very big dildo that I keep myass sterched out.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	281195855.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	40100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	455_1000.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	40101
    Last edited by James72; Dec 18, 2015 at 3:11 PM.

I have been a bottom sometimes. I enjoyed it. I don't want my ass stretched. No huge cocks for me.

Recently started bottoming and I will have to say that as much as I love fuckin an ass I love to be fucked to. Of course depending on the guy.

I love being stretched.....dildos have always been a part of my sex!
    but nothing beats the real deal! I make sure to keep myself good and
    streched out so all can enjoy....if your not rock hard sliding in.....you
    will be when you cum in me!

Quote Originally Posted by tommyroo View Post
    I love being stretched.....dildos have always been a part of my sex!
    but nothing beats the real deal! I make sure to keep myself good and
    streched out so all can enjoy....if your not rock hard sliding in.....you
    will be when you cum in me!
    Do you like to make your ass into a rosebud like James72 does?

I love having toys in my ass, gets me hard just thinking about

there is nothing better then having a good size dick or dildo inside of you. especially when the top knows what he or she is doing.

Agreed BTM23. Nothing like being on your back with your legs behind your ears and getting your ass stretched and pounded to the point where you can feel your heartbeat in your ears!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckeredUp View Post
    Agreed BTM23. Nothing like being on your back with your legs behind your ears and getting your ass stretched and pounded to the point where you can feel your heartbeat in your ears!
    when u put it that way it makes me wanna experiance it so much more!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    when u put it that way it makes me wanna experiance it so much more!
    I was just talking about what I do to myself with my toys...

I was just talking about what I do to myself with my toys...
    i can only imagine what the experiance would be like with a guy doing that........or a girl with a strapon!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i can only imagine what the experiance would be like with a guy doing that........or a girl with a strapon!
    Or both! At the same time!

Or both! At the same time!
    hold on i'm not that kinda guy.........yet

I enjoy receiving and giving, my wife only enjoys giving.

I LOVE anal sex!! Love feeling a toy or a real cock sliding in and out of my ass.....

I am a true bottom. I do enjoy the feeling as a man mounts me from behind. Grabs my hips and drives his cock balls deep into me. Yezz I need to relax. I am very tight. It is normal for me to ride my dildo almost every morning as I stroke off my little clitty. When I know am wants to take me. I carry lub with me when I go to the g/h. I finger my ass to get t ready for him. I keep my own lub rubbers I put on him b/4 he mounts me. Love getting my as fucked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new toy 003.JPG  

oh yeah I love riding a 10 or 11 inch black dick. It opens me up faster deeper and wider than any other fucking position. Then I let him fuck me the way he wants

All good, especially when that cock is long enough to rub the back side of the prostate!

Nice confortable real thing.No strapon or monster cocks.Juat someone who knows how to use it!