Register

View Poll Results: Do you love getting your asshole stretched out or being fucked?

Voters
1310. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love being fucked or bottoming during anal sex.

1,059 80.84%
  • I do not enjoy bottoming or being fucked for anal sex.

251 19.16%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

Quote Originally Posted by sailorashore View Post
    You're right, kinky, there does seem to be a shortage of tops. Every once in a while I get lucky, but there are way more men like me around who love a good hard dick up the backside than there are good hard dicks to go around--partly because, as we age, the "hard" part is sometimes difficult to manage. But, as I said, sometimes we get lucky. Today I just got home from one of the sexiest days of my life. I met two married guys (to each other!--legal here in WA) who took me home with them. We had a little smoke (also legal here), and the next thing you know we were all naked on their king-size bed, and they took turns in my back door. I've been seeing a guy for awhile who is lovely, but will only top for me when I ask him to, and he is so thick that I don't ask him to that much anymore. I love taking him inside me, but it is quite uncomfortable at first. Today I met two terrific gentlemen with nice, average dicks, like mine. And they both fucked me. And sucked and fucked me some more. And I am sitting at home now remembering, and glowing, feeling a nice lingering tingle in my nether regions. What a lovely day!
    Do they know that they now have herpes, and probably HPV too from having sex with you?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do they know that they now have herpes, and probably HPV too from having sex with you?
    LMAO!! Good point!

Do people that enjoy having their holes stretched, particularly the anus has some serious health risks? I'm not talking about bareback sex but with fisting and huge dildos. Would you like to wear a adult diaper because you can't control your bowel movements because your anus is all stretched out? How about what happens when you pull out that huge dildo or buttplug (or baseball bat) and out pops your asshole? Imagine going to the ER to get your asshole put back inside of you or worse. I love getting fucked but there's limits. I don't fuck myself or get fucked everyday. I need time for my asshole to go back to "normal."

I identify as a top but don't mind getting my asshole stretched by the right man.

I really enjoy it once in a while. And it has to be the right cock. Not into MASSIVE cocks for this purpose.

I love anal, and I'm a bottom for sure. Never had my ass stretched out but, if it's done right by the right person. I would love to try

I have only ever been with one man multiple times and he spoiled me because he has a thick 8 inch dick. I'm a smaller guy so he really stretches my tight little asshole and I fucking love it. Love when he starts slow and easy then progresses to a total pounding love the way his big hard cock stretches my ass out

Quote Originally Posted by allthingsoral1973 View Post
    I have only ever been with one man multiple times and he spoiled me because he has a thick 8 inch dick. I'm a smaller guy so he really stretches my tight little asshole and I fucking love it. Love when he starts slow and easy then progresses to a total pounding love the way his big hard cock stretches my ass out
    Have you ever shared that experience live with a lady friend? I know so many who'd love to be there.

Prostate massage is fantastic my wife has a fetish about fingering or fisting my ass untill I cum sometimes hands free orgasm so yes I do enjoy being stretched to the max and filled up.

I started upside down with my cock in his mouth and his finger in my ass. I grew up with anal stimulation. I guess it's alway been something I enjoyed. Now I like toys that stretch me out a little. I've used progressively larger and longer toys. It's fun to achieve a new size. Lol!

I love bottoming, but I'm not sure about my ass getting stretched out, lol. My first time was with someone who had a huge cock (probably around 8 inches and maybe 2.25 inches in diameter (I think I'm like 1.5" in diameter). I was afraid to meetup with friends or family that whole day and the next because I'm pretty sure I walked like I just had my ass fucked. Plus, I was constantly dripping lube and what not, and smelled like rubber. Everyone else I bottomed for was smaller, and I didn't mind the smaller size, lol.

Count me in!! Not into extreme penetration or fisting but a long thick dick or a nice butt plug always puts me in a good mood

I agree with others that having a finger massaging the prostate while getting sucked off is like nothing else. My wife does it to me occasionally and the resulting orgasm is explosive...it will leave you weak.

I was only fucked for the first time this past July and have found that I really enjoy it. Have had about 9 guys now since then and have really liked some more than others (guess that's natural for us no matter which sex or side we're on.) Have a couple large buddies that I have been able to take because they really take the time and work my hole first before entering and another guy who is pretty small who slips right in with no effort but then really knows how to work it once he's in.

The only time Im ever gonna offer up my virgin manpussy is when I can find an 18 yr old virgin..then not only can he fuck me, he could pump his hot young virgin cream in me

I like having my ass played with, fingers and tongue work but rather have it in my mouth

I'm all bottom but love being fuck deep and hard,wanna try two dicks in my azz at same time...

I enjoyed having a man on top of me,would like to try having a man who was larger then what i have had

Quote Originally Posted by bim49686 View Post
    I love a big fat cock,dildo or strapon in my bottom.I enjoy the feeling of being filled and sensation of going in and out .
    AGREED! I JUST LOVE THE FEELING!

Quote Originally Posted by sailorashore View Post
    I love taking a man up my ass, but only if he is patient and considerate enough to let me stretch to accommodate him at my own slow pace. If he lubes and loosens me up with his fingers first, then puts just the head in and pauses for awhile, it gives me time to relax, breathe deep, and get comfortable. He starts with small thrusts, each one a little further than the last, and every few strokes draws out far enough to add a few more drops of lube, then we'll both have a nice ride. I confess, though, I look forward to someday meeting a nice young man with a slender penis.
    Warning! This guy sailorashore has herpes but claims he's "neg" and "DDF".

Quote Originally Posted by bopinit View Post
    The only time Im ever gonna offer up my virgin manpussy is when I can find an 18 yr old virgin..then not only can he fuck me, he could pump his hot young virgin cream in me
    You've got a pipe dream and standards that you'll never find. Just let an experienced man fuck you and use a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by bi_prepper_wa View Post
    Baseball bats are easy if you know how. Maybe I should start a school or something. I have a toy called "The Excess" which is even bigger.
    Ouch!

Heh I've heard about people using large objects like that. I'm not sure how they do it? Or how they don't wind up in the hospital?

Fisting has been popular for decades, and remains popular.

Love it!!! The feeling is totally exciting and orgasmic!!

I love having my ass stretched and bred by a nice cock.

I like being stretched out some, but not to the point of doing damage, an average cock or dildo is enough for me to get stretched open with.

I love anal and love being a bottom and getting fucked real deep and hard. mmmmm

I have only used dildo's in my hole but I do often fantasise about being taken by a guy or a girl with a strapon.

i love streaching my asshole as often as i can
    id like to find a woman who likes fisting her ass aswell and even pussy too i dont mind
    so if there is any ladys who may help me so i too can help you too
    lets get fisting each others holes making em wider gaping them as big as we can as we
    go streaching each others assholes

I have always loved anal but when I dated guys with large penises I was more about fingers going back there. I love sucking large cocks and taking them vaginally, but they were never user friendly when it came to anal.Occasionally I could talk a bf into letting another guy join for some wonderful DP.The 2nd would always have a much smaller penis for anal.DProcks BTW !When done correctly.J
    I have for years attempted to take larger guys anally but never with any pleasurable results and never worked at it until… I married my husband.I had grown addicted to bisexual men in college and absolutely get off when sucking guys with guys, helping guys suck each other, and helping them take cocks anally.I love preparing them, spreading them, guiding it in and out, watching up close, and masturbating like mad!
    The man I married was not bisexual but had the hottest a** I have ever been privy to have access too. :0 I begin from day one of sex fingering his hot backside building to more elaborate ways of penetrating him.I became fascinated with f***ing him with larger and larger items.I guess I am addicted.He has eventually gotten into it as well and does himself as often as I do him (which is A LOT).
    After years of crazy f***ing with him with larger and larger toys while jerking him off then pouring his cum in to his uber hot spread wide gaping open sexy hole, then masturbating frantically as I stared at my handwork, I begin to work larger and larger items into myself. Oh My GOOOOSH!It is marvelous!Crazy how hot it makes me to gape myself as he is doing the same.My masturbation orgasms are off the chart amazing as I am riding a large toy anally watching him do likewise.
    Talk about a couple who plays together staying together! WOW!!!