Register

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer to do eat ass or eat pussy?

Voters
574. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like to eat a man's ass

36 6.27%
  • I like to eat a woman's ass

90 15.68%
  • I like to eat a woman's pussy

430 74.91%
  • I don't like to rim anyone's ass or eat pussy at all

18 3.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you prefer to eat ass or pussy?

Which do you prefer to lick a man's ass, a woman's vagina, or a woman's ass and why?

Wink Re: Do you prefer to eat ass or pussy?

i like rimming a womans ass and her pussy the thing is it you want to fuck that ass you have to rim her and get her in the mood

Re: Do you prefer to eat ass or pussy?

yup i like to only if the ass and pussy is very very clean and the same for a guy i'll lick his ass only if it is very clean

i don't like bad smells down their
    mudpaws you know you love him

I like a woman's ass the best, but I just thought I would mention this as a side note. If you are into anal/oral pleasure, but have anxiety about this because of the of sanitation issues you should try enemas as part of foreplay. Enemas can be a wonderful part of the whole sexual exploration of your partner(s) body. And the best part is that it alleviates the stress or anxiety of worrying about a dirty butthole lol. And besides they feel really good if you like anal sex that is.

You forgot an all of the above or both choice . I picked all three . Yes of course . very clean a must !

yes clean is vey important having only one choice I would have to pick pussy first but love to go between both the wife loves it when I alternatly eat her pussy and her ass. and if I am with a guy, love to give a good rim job

So far, I've not selected. It is a bit difficult. I get nothing out of doing any of those things like I do if my dick is sucked...lol Fair is fair though.

However, I do enjoy giving my partner pleasure and eventually that over rules most things about oral sex on any body part. My first experience with any of the above choices came about due to "guy peer pressure" that eating pussy was great. In my father's days, there was absolutely no discussion amongst men he told me about oral sex with women. Things change.

I did enjoy giving that pleasure to women and especially when they had an orgasm from eating their pussy. Never ever thought about eating her ass though. Since then, I've had a male partner who just went wild when his ass was played with. He was very clean as it is important for a woman to be clean. It just became hot as hell with pleasure with him and so I learned to enjoy eating his ass ....but in the darkness. I looked at it as eating pussy for some reason.

Recently, I've been involved with a younger guy who is flirting with threesomes and bringing me into that realm. Our first attempt was with another guy and it was disaterous for me. More recently, we have been discussing having a threesome with a woman. This time we are discussing things more in advance. We both want to eat her pussy. He claims to have been rated excellent at eating pussy ...so much so that women seek him out. This I may want to see.

So, after this long rant, I can not really pick..but pussy is probably a little ahead of the others.
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 24, 2011 at 11:13 AM.

Well I have done all three but my preference is woman's pussy and ass.

Quote Originally Posted by dickhand View Post
    You forgot an all of the above or both choice . I picked all three . Yes of course . very clean a must !
    That is the great part about being bi, no need to choose!

Give me *any* body part on *any* gender, if I like the person and (fill in the blank) has good hygiene, just get out of the way of my tongue, thank you very much...

Wink Re: Do you prefer to eat ass or pussy?

I enjoy rimming both male and female. Eating pussy is also nice too but then also sucking a nice dick is great.

I prefer to eat my wife's ass (the only one I have ever tried).

There is something strangely intimate about licking someone else's ass. The fact that you want to and they let you into their most private/personal space is very sensual.

Also the fact that it is taboo is a turn on.

While I like to rim guys, eating pussy is my main straight turn on...it is second only to sucking cock on my list of favorite sexual activities.

Love to go oral to anal on wife. We have a little ritual where I'll help clean her up and sometimes shave everything back there.

I've actually have made her cum by orally pleasuring her anal love spot...

Usually the follow up is my 5 to 7 inch raging hard dick gently eased in to her ass, or filling her pussy to the ceiling and then slow, rythmic action going in and out while playing and massaging her anal hole with my thumb. This always gets her to cum really hard..

Me thinks you left out BJ'S

I am a great oral guy and I love eating pussy, and licking female ass. There is something about female ass, I just love it. Its so nasty and forbidden. However, I dont have much experience licking male ass. I suppose it would be ok if I were in the mood. Ass is a lot of fun. I know I can cum really quickly when I am getting my ass licked.

It's a tough call - although I love eating only a woman's ass, not a guy's.

I prefer eating Lasagna.

As the sole woman contributor so far ......... guess!!!

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Hear Hear

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Cheers!!!!

Oh and I tossed in my

(looks at menu) Strange restaurant this, if it's all the same to you, I think I'll just have the salad and a glass of mineral water.

it's pussy, very few things I love more. If my jaw could hold out I would do that 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by BiWayfarer View Post
    It's a tough call - although I love eating only a woman's ass, not a guy's.
    I agree, but I could only make one selection in the poll. I eat my wife's pussy regularly because she is extremely orgasmic, but once in a while, I'll flip her over and attack that ass with my tongue. I don't know why, but I lose my mind when engaged in that and push my tongue as far into her ass as I can get it. The irony is, if I ever tried that with another guy, I'd probably gag!

All of the above. I chose a man's ass though.

pussy......the taste.........making and feeling a woman cum with your mouth........LOVE IT

Can I vote more than once?
    Those that vote like me to are totally losing this one.
    But, go for it if you like it!
    JEM

I love when a man or woman bends over and spreads that ass so i can dive in and devour that tasty asshole!!!!

i have experienced all as i am an oral person, but i have to say:

eating a woman's pussy so hard until she actually pissed on my face and into my mouth was the hottest sexual act i have ever done since i was born.. done it once, and it was a surprise..

followed by sucking dick to completion..

I had to vote for eating pussy. Next is rimming her. Tough I love being rimmed by either and sucking cock a man's asshole turns me off completely

I like to eat pussy..but at the same time, I love my ass to be licked and my pussy. I know that cleanliness is the best way to go, so I always make sure it's cleaned extremely well, as well as check ups are done. Gotta be healthy too.:D