Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rimmed

Re: Rimmed

Quote Originally Posted by upones View Post
    When working to get my wife to let me fuck her ass,I began by fingering and eventually rimming her ass real good. After a few times and gettting her ass lubircated with saliva I was able to introduce fingers into her ass. To faciltate getting her to let me ass fuck her I introduced a vibrator into our activity. Finally one night she agreed to try anal sex
    And how do it go?

slow and steady at first finally relaxed enough and her vibrator has her aroused then really pushing back and stroking my cock for me after first time strectched her out regularly. she used dildo on me a few times and i found i enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by upones View Post
    slow and steady at first finally relaxed enough and her vibrator has her aroused then really pushing back and stroking my cock for me after first time strectched her out regularly. she used dildo on me a few times and i found i enjoyed it
    Does she enjoy doing you?

i lovw rimming a womans ass,love it love it

Sometimes when wife and I in the shower we start playing with each others ass soaping, fingering, cleaning up good and if in the mood rimming then and there and perhaps more when in bed later. Just a thing do sometimes when in the mood. It is only polite to keep it cleaned up well and ready for a partner who enjoys giving such pleasures. Its fun sometime for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Oh my goodness tongue F ing an anal hole is AMAZing! I read a few guys didn't want to have anything to so with it. Oh My Goodness, are you crazy? Personally I have never met a person I could not get to do anything, and I do mean anything, after I gave them a good tongue F ing. That is how I am moving my husband along sexually, he was so inhibited when I first met him but after a good tonging he is pretty much good to go for whatever.
    How right you are! I remember the first time I was rimmed. It felt so amazingly good. After five minutes or so with his extremely talented tongue pleasuring me I stuck my ass in the air and let him work his magic. After ten to fifteen minutes I was about willing to let him do anything he wanted to me which he did. First time I let anyone duck me. Lol every guy that has rimmed me has fucked me. I also added rimming to my arsenal of sexual pleasure. It is very potent. Everyone I have rimmed has enjoyed it immensely and it really turns them on too. I have eventually fucked every ass I've rimmed. My wife was adamantly exit only to begin with but after five hot rimming sessions she gave up her ass to me and rimming and anal sex are some of her favorite things to do now.

Rimming and being rimmed is awesome! My last girlfriend was the first one to perform this on me and it drove me wild! It started with oral and she slowly moved down and started rimming me, it felt so good. I guess my moans were enough for her and she started fingering my ass as she sucked my cock. It was wild and the orgasm was mind blowing. She repeated it a number of times after that.

I had always liked playing with her ass while we were fucking and after she rimmed me the first time I started getting more adventurous when I went down on her. Eventually I started rimming her and sticking my tongue in her ass. The taste and feeling were incredible. This lead to me fingering her ass, sucking my finger and reinserting it over and over. It would drive her nuts. Then it progressed to where we would be in a 69 position fingering each others ass while performing oral...so hot. I miss that girlfriend.

Now I have a fantasy of doing that with another guy. But I agree...I would like it to be smooth and clean, just a personal preference. Anyone out there want to help fulfill that fantasy?

l was rimmed once and found it very stimulating,but at the back of my mind thought maybe he was prepping me for anal sex which I dont want to try . Have rimmed my wife many times and we both enjoy it.
    Masturbation is not a crime

Quote Originally Posted by roadman View Post
    It's just a personal thing. Some guys like to do it and others don't. Kinda like swallowing, some do, some don't. If it's clean and smooth, then it's a turn on for me. If you're hairy I wouldn't even consider it.
    Ditto

My wife likes to be rimmed but not as much as me. I absolutely love it. I have to make sure I am totally clean inside and out otherwise I do not feel comfortable. Just yesterday my wife rimmed me, then fucked me with her fingers while sucking me off .......

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    How right you are! I remember the first time I was rimmed. It felt so amazingly good. After five minutes or so with his extremely talented tongue pleasuring me I stuck my ass in the air and let him work his magic. After ten to fifteen minutes I was about willing to let him do anything he wanted to me which he did. First time I let anyone duck me. Lol every guy that has rimmed me has fucked me. I also added rimming to my arsenal of sexual pleasure. It is very potent. Everyone I have rimmed has enjoyed it immensely and it really turns them on too. I have eventually fucked every ass I've rimmed. My wife was adamantly exit only to begin with but after five hot rimming sessions she gave up her ass to me and rimming and anal sex are some of her favorite things to do now.
    So are you still involved with guys? How is the misses with that? Are you still rimming her and them? Does she watch or participate?

Quote Originally Posted by wetnude View Post
    l was rimmed once and found it very stimulating,but at the back of my mind thought maybe he was prepping me for anal sex which I dont want to try . Have rimmed my wife many times and we both enjoy it.
    Do you and your wife still rim and what else do you do?

What did you do with men? Does your wife know about the men? How does she feel about it?

So you do not play with guys any longer?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetBi21 View Post
    My wife likes to be rimmed but not as much as me. I absolutely love it. I have to make sure I am totally clean inside and out otherwise I do not feel comfortable. Just yesterday my wife rimmed me, then fucked me with her fingers while sucking me off .......
    I looooooove doing this to my husband. He goes ape! I love to talk dirty to him about it does your wife?

I looooooove doing this to my husband. He goes ape! I love to talk dirty to him about it does your wife?
    My wife is not into the dirty talk, in fact she is quite naive when it comes to sex in general. She has led a sheltered life, was a virgin when we met and is 10 years younger than me. I am showing her different stuff that I like but she is not very adventurous. I would love for her to peg me, but this would just not happen .... she does know how to find my prostate though .... when she does that .... wow! Watch out for my cum flying!!!!
    Last edited by ClosetBi21; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

So are you still involved with guys? How is the misses with that? Are you still rimming her and them? Does she watch or participate?
    Yes I'm still involved with guys and my wife knows and tolerates it. She's bi too and has a long term girlfriend too. How I wish she would watch and participate but no crosspollination tween the sexes in our love lives.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband
    I read a few guys didn't want to have anything to so with it. Oh My Goodness, are you crazy? Personally I have never met a person I could not get to do anything, and I do mean anything,
    If you want to be an ass licker that's your personal choice but it's nasty, and you are licking someone's asshole. Give me a nice dick to suck any day. Theres no way in hell I would let you or anyone-man or woman lick my asshole, and I sure as fuck am never going to do it to anyone since it is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Yes I'm still involved with guys and my wife knows and tolerates it. She's bi too and has a long term girlfriend too. How I wish she would watch and participate but no crosspollination tween the sexes in our love lives.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh so sad to hear that. Perhaps one day...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetBi21 View Post
    My wife is not into the dirty talk, in fact she is quite naive when it comes to sex in general. She has led a sheltered life, was a virgin when we met and is 10 years younger than me. I am showing her different stuff that I like but she is not very adventurous. I would love for her to peg me, but this would just not happen .... she does know how to find my prostate though .... when she does that .... wow! Watch out for my cum flying!!!!
    Is she at least up for watching you "Get" done or do yourself?

My wife loves when I rim her. I'm dying for her to do it to me, but she just can't bring herself to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_7_5 View Post
    My wife loves when I rim her. I'm dying for her to do it to me, but she just can't bring herself to do it.
    Get her to use a dental dam! She might be okay with it then.

Get her to use a dental dam! She might be okay with it then.
    I've thought of that, but it doesn't seem to be a hygiene issue. When I've asked why she can't/won't, she doesn't mention any cleanliness issues, just that, "It seems weird." Meanwhile, she has no problem fingering or using toys on me.

I've thought of that, but it doesn't seem to be a hygiene issue. When I've asked why she can't/won't, she doesn't mention any cleanliness issues, just that, "It seems weird." Meanwhile, she has no problem fingering or using toys on me.
    I get where she is coming from now. I am that way with wearing a strapon. I love to do my husband with toys, back him up onto wall and strapon toys, and so forth, but I have this thing about wearing a penis. I am not a guy, do not want to be a guy, or look like a guy, much less feel like a guy. My husband is good with it as well, he could care less if I peg him, everything else is wonderful. Now I wouldn't mind at all spreading him for one of my friends to peg... or her husband ...

I get where she is coming from now. I am that way with wearing a strapon. I love to do my husband with toys, back him up onto wall and strapon toys, and so forth, but I have this thing about wearing a penis. I am not a guy, do not want to be a guy, or look like a guy, much less feel like a guy. My husband is good with it as well, he could care less if I peg him, everything else is wonderful. Now I wouldn't mind at all spreading him for one of my friends to peg... or her husband ...
    That sounds about right. While I'd love to experience a rimjob at least once, it's not a deal breaker. For that matter, I wouldn't mind her trying out a strap on on me, but I think her reaction would be much the same as yours. Minus, that is, inviting a friend or another guy to take care of it. Also not a deal breaker...I just get the sense that a strap on would just be beyond her comfort level.

I am trying very hard to get my girlfriend to let me rim her. She is not willing. How do I convince her? I am guessing it'll have to involve a lot of alcohol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curious1974 View Post
    I am trying very hard to get my girlfriend to let me rim her. She is not willing. How do I convince her? I am guessing it'll have to involve a lot of alcohol!!!
    You don't "convince" someone to do something they don't want to do. You tell them what you'd like to do and why you'd like to do it. And if they say, "No" and make it clear that there's no chance that will change...you just accept that.

That sounds about right. While I'd love to experience a rimjob at least once, it's not a deal breaker. For that matter, I wouldn't mind her trying out a strap on on me, but I think her reaction would be much the same as yours. Minus, that is, inviting a friend or another guy to take care of it. Also not a deal breaker...I just get the sense that a strap on would just be beyond her comfort level.
    Do you play with yourself anally with toys? Does our wife play with you with toys? Does she get into either? Does she like to watch or know about what you do? Also are there things she prefers sexually that you may not be overly into? Thx!

Ive Web had it on several occasions and love it turns me on like nothing else im completly shaved no hair on me.

I LOVE rimming women that I have been with and its a normal part of my adventure whenever i have gone down on a woman. One surprising thing is that I've never had a woman react negatively or balk when i've rimmed them.

I was rimmed ONCE by an old GF and it was awesome! As much as I loved it I'd never ask my partner to rim me because i can completely understand why someone wouldn't want to go there. I'm hoping one day I can be in a situation where i am being blown and rimmed at the same time.

The only time that I've been rimmed was by a prostitute in South America when I was about 20. I, totally, loved it!

After that I rimmed every female that I had sex with more than once. I had numerous ones try to stop me but none who didn't want seconds or more.

I've rimmed my wife many times over the 40 years we had sex together and she always loved it. I even rimmed a lesbian friend once t show her how it's done so she could do it to her girlfriends.

I've only rimmed one man. He showered in front of me and made it very clear how clean he was. I had him lay on his stomach and I pulled his cock up between his inner thighs for me to suck. His cock was long enough for that. As I sucked his cock I decided to go for his ass and he was extremely appreciative. He said it was his first!

I've never aske anyone, not even my wife, to return the favor because it's just something that only some of us can enjoy doing. And I don't like any reciprocation that isn't something my partner enjoys.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

I love it, drives me nuts! Gives me full on orgasms! No problem returning the favor, totally stuck in my Freudian oral phase lol.