Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - F/M
    Location
    Georgia - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16

    Women wirh Anal fetish

    Ok so my question is: are there any women around with an obsession with male assholes? I love seeing assholes & rimming assholes. I also have a fascination with involuntary pleasure (like during flatulence or bm.) But it has to be a manhole. It's so sexy to see a dude bend over and show it, especially if it's in a defiant way. Strange but true. Ladies, your comments please.
    Men, you are of course invited to throw in your two cents as well.

  2. #2
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Florida - West
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    160

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    No insight from personal experience here, but this topic does remind me of a short joke I once heard;
    Q. What do most women do to their assholes immediately prior to having sex ?
    A. Kiss him.

  3. #3
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    39

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    My wife has an anal fetish. she was damned and determined to take my cherry ass. Which she now does very well. From dildos to fisting.We have experienced sex that some people could only imagine. She is not bashful about watching gay porn. We are now looking for another man to take my ass so she can watch.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    823

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    my late wife use to give great riming and ass fucking with a strapon dildo and she used to spank me a little now i do 3 somes with a clp or tooo i know and aa few bi buddies

  5. #5
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Michigan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    161

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Your not alone ms lady....my woman loves my ass.

    She likes to lick it , smack.it kiss it and.everything but penetration ( I'm not into penetration ) but from what she tells me , is that its a new frontier and it gives her a sense of power and control and gives me a sense of submission.

    I'm almost.certain that most.women feel like you do...but there not woman enough to admit.what turns them on...even if its just admitting to themselves

    I'm curious to.see if any other women here like what you do , so I'll wait and watch

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    581

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Love the topic....

    Though she's not here to chime in or look over my shoulder to take away or add anything to this, I will describe as best I can the fascination this female friend of mine has with mine. Since this involves me, I can't help but feel excited about talking about it. And by doing so, it will probably make me want it after I finish.

    I have been friends with this woman for 24 years. We've been sexual with each other off and on over the last 11 years. To make it clear, we are good friends with sexual benefits and that is the extent of our relationship. With the introduction, it's time to get on with it....

    We began having sex with each other again a year and a half ago and have kept it going...over this last year and a half, I have enjoyed the benefits of her obsession with my asshole. It came as quite the surprise the second time we got together during this year and a half stint. She moved down from giving me oral to licking and sucking my balls which had me in 7th heaven....to my great surprise and delight, her tongue traveled to my perineum region (area between balls and asshole for those who don't know) licking and nibbling me there. This really turned me on all the more and it was pretty obvious where her tongue would go next and of course, I was anticipating it and wanting it. To my great pleasure, her tongue moved down into my a-hole. These began as small flickers to intense licking. She would then take small bites of each ass cheek on each side of the hole. Then she spread my cheeks and squeezed them in her hands digging her nails in as she buried her tongue into my ass...this sent me to places unknown to me before and I was simply amazed that she had decided to do it. The tip of her tongue is pointed and she would push it in as far as she could get it. She then had me get up and get on all fours continuing her 'assault' on my ass. While doing this she grabbed my cock with her fingers jacking me off. She would run her tongue down from my ass to my balls and then pull my cock backwards to her to suck...I kept getting closer and closer to orgasm. She would then run her tongue the length of my cock, up to my balls, and then back to the hole. She would slap my cheeks from time to time too...
    She sensed that I was about to cum from jacking me off as she licked my ass and the intensity of the licking and probing of her tongue increased right as I began to cum. At this point, she slid a finger as far as it would go as I spilled my cum onto her thighs which were between my legs...
    Though I know all that I described above is like something out of a porn novel or film, it is what happened and happens every time we get together. She absolutely loves to rim and eat my ass to be quite descriptive and accurately graphic. Bear in my mind that I also enjoy doing this with her as she too loves to have her ass eaten as her pussy is fingered....she enjoys anal sex too; very much. And not because I demand it. She always asks for it....
    The strange thing about all of this is the fact that years ago I thought such activity to be totally disgusting. I would have told anyone 10 years ago and beyond if they had asked me, "Do you ever think you'd ever enjoy anything having to do with anal; whether that be penetration or rimming?" At that time it would have been a resounding "NO WAY!" How things change.

    So to finish; this is a woman with a very definite anal fetish...

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - North
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    At least 90% of the times that I have taken anal sex has been with 4 ladies that I have been friends with. Every one of them would be the one to bring it into play, most of the time. I know they had a man's ass fetish

  8. #8
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - F/M
    Location
    Georgia - Atlanta Area
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    103

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by like2bepegged View Post
    My wife has an anal fetish. she was damned and determined to take my cherry ass. Which she now does very well. From dildos to fisting.We have experienced sex that some people could only imagine. She is not bashful about watching gay porn. We are now looking for another man to take my ass so she can watch.
    I am on the same page as your wife, except the porn. I have real live people I can watch. I would sooooo love for my husband to be into this. I can get him to do some pretty outrageous things now, but not a strap on attached to me or another person. I do love to wathc when I can get him to play. I love to spread him for it.

  9. #9
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arkansas
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    this topic is soooo hot....Oh, to find a woman like this...

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - North
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    Love the topic....

    Though she's not here to chime in or look over my shoulder to take away or add anything to this, I will describe as best I can the fascination this female friend of mine has with mine. Since this involves me, I can't help but feel excited about talking about it. And by doing so, it will probably make me want it after I finish.

    I have been friends with this woman for 24 years. We've been sexual with each other off and on over the last 11 years. To make it clear, we are good friends with sexual benefits and that is the extent of our relationship. With the introduction, it's time to get on with it....

    We began having sex with each other again a year and a half ago and have kept it going...over this last year and a half, I have enjoyed the benefits of her obsession with my asshole. It came as quite the surprise the second time we got together during this year and a half stint. She moved down from giving me oral to licking and sucking my balls which had me in 7th heaven....to my great surprise and delight, her tongue traveled to my perineum region (area between balls and asshole for those who don't know) licking and nibbling me there. This really turned me on all the more and it was pretty obvious where her tongue would go next and of course, I was anticipating it and wanting it. To my great pleasure, her tongue moved down into my a-hole. These began as small flickers to intense licking. She would then take small bites of each ass cheek on each side of the hole. Then she spread my cheeks and squeezed them in her hands digging her nails in as she buried her tongue into my ass...this sent me to places unknown to me before and I was simply amazed that she had decided to do it. The tip of her tongue is pointed and she would push it in as far as she could get it. She then had me get up and get on all fours continuing her 'assault' on my ass. While doing this she grabbed my cock with her fingers jacking me off. She would run her tongue down from my ass to my balls and then pull my cock backwards to her to suck...I kept getting closer and closer to orgasm. She would then run her tongue the length of my cock, up to my balls, and then back to the hole. She would slap my cheeks from time to time too...
    She sensed that I was about to cum from jacking me off as she licked my ass and the intensity of the licking and probing of her tongue increased right as I began to cum. At this point, she slid a finger as far as it would go as I spilled my cum onto her thighs which were between my legs...
    Though I know all that I described above is like something out of a porn novel or film, it is what happened and happens every time we get together. She absolutely loves to rim and eat my ass to be quite descriptive and accurately graphic. Bear in my mind that I also enjoy doing this with her as she too loves to have her ass eaten as her pussy is fingered....she enjoys anal sex too; very much. And not because I demand it. She always asks for it....
    The strange thing about all of this is the fact that years ago I thought such activity to be totally disgusting. I would have told anyone 10 years ago and beyond if they had asked me, "Do you ever think you'd ever enjoy anything having to do with anal; whether that be penetration or rimming?" At that time it would have been a resounding "NO WAY!" How things change.

    So to finish; this is a woman with a very definite anal fetish...
    Lucky man. Wish I knew her. Got my ass twitching and pre-cum running.

  11. #11
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Idaho
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    362

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    This is a good thread to revive. Thanks to bi4!

    When we got married, my wife started hitting on me to let her fuck my ass. I describe my wife, and she tends to agree, as a homosexual male, trapped in a woman's body. Now for me, I love anal, but it's something for masturbating, not with someone. Some 30 years into our marriage, a girlfriend asked my wife to get a strap on and fuck her. The look on my wife's face at this request, was like she came. It was less than 2 hours later, most of it spent in an abs looking at strap ons, we were in a hotel room and she was working this dildo into her friends cunt. For a first try, it was ok for her. At least she got to be the fucker finally. It was a really poor choice for a dildo but I did finally allow her to do me with it. It broke fairly quickly. Anyway, this all leads to her fascination with my ass. Once she finally got me fairly comfortable with her doing me, she started to be more open about wanting my ass. Before, she would work her way down there, and lick a little, sometimes a little more. But now, she will ask me to get on all fours, ass in the air, back arched, ass fully exposed to her ravishing me. Licking, probing, sucking. Hard as rock just thinking about it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - North
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    Love the topic....

    Though she's not here to chime in or look over my shoulder to take away or add anything to this, I will describe as best I can the fascination this female friend of mine has with mine. Since this involves me, I can't help but feel excited about talking about it. And by doing so, it will probably make me want it after I finish.

    I have been friends with this woman for 24 years. We've been sexual with each other off and on over the last 11 years. To make it clear, we are good friends with sexual benefits and that is the extent of our relationship. With the introduction, it's time to get on with it....

    We began having sex with each other again a year and a half ago and have kept it going...over this last year and a half, I have enjoyed the benefits of her obsession with my asshole. It came as quite the surprise the second time we got together during this year and a half stint. She moved down from giving me oral to licking and sucking my balls which had me in 7th heaven....to my great surprise and delight, her tongue traveled to my perineum region (area between balls and asshole for those who don't know) licking and nibbling me there. This really turned me on all the more and it was pretty obvious where her tongue would go next and of course, I was anticipating it and wanting it. To my great pleasure, her tongue moved down into my a-hole. These began as small flickers to intense licking. She would then take small bites of each ass cheek on each side of the hole. Then she spread my cheeks and squeezed them in her hands digging her nails in as she buried her tongue into my ass...this sent me to places unknown to me before and I was simply amazed that she had decided to do it. The tip of her tongue is pointed and she would push it in as far as she could get it. She then had me get up and get on all fours continuing her 'assault' on my ass. While doing this she grabbed my cock with her fingers jacking me off. She would run her tongue down from my ass to my balls and then pull my cock backwards to her to suck...I kept getting closer and closer to orgasm. She would then run her tongue the length of my cock, up to my balls, and then back to the hole. She would slap my cheeks from time to time too...
    She sensed that I was about to cum from jacking me off as she licked my ass and the intensity of the licking and probing of her tongue increased right as I began to cum. At this point, she slid a finger as far as it would go as I spilled my cum onto her thighs which were between my legs...
    Though I know all that I described above is like something out of a porn novel or film, it is what happened and happens every time we get together. She absolutely loves to rim and eat my ass to be quite descriptive and accurately graphic. Bear in my mind that I also enjoy doing this with her as she too loves to have her ass eaten as her pussy is fingered....she enjoys anal sex too; very much. And not because I demand it. She always asks for it....
    The strange thing about all of this is the fact that years ago I thought such activity to be totally disgusting. I would have told anyone 10 years ago and beyond if they had asked me, "Do you ever think you'd ever enjoy anything having to do with anal; whether that be penetration or rimming?" At that time it would have been a resounding "NO WAY!" How things change.

    So to finish; this is a woman with a very definite anal fetish...
    Does she ever visit Florida? Is so give her my number,PLEASE lol

  13. #13
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,973

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Anal sex, and putting things up someone's ass, or a woman or man's ass is not a fetish.

    Butt, there are some women who highly prefer anal sex to vaginal sex. My friend had an ex like that, and she loved having her ass pounded; but liked having her coochie fucked too; but just really loved anal sex.

  14. #14
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Indiana
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    81

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    Does she ever visit Florida? Is so give her my number,PLEASE lol
    Me too! I'd love to find a woman like that! (and having her's played with as well!)

  15. #15
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Idaho
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    ever since I let my wife use a dildo on my ass, it has become a NON STOP part of our sex life, all the way up to a 13 inch strap on now. and as far as she goes, she cant get enough anal sex SHE LOVES IT!!!

  16. #16
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Idaho
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    once you get another man involved, it will be a WHOLE NEW kind of orgasm for the both of you!!!!

  17. #17
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    So would you peg a man?

  18. #18
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - F/M
    Location
    Georgia - Atlanta Area
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    103

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by robfuckslisa View Post
    once you get another man involved, it will be a WHOLE NEW kind of orgasm for the both of you!!!!
    Now THAT is what I am talking about!

  19. #19
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,973

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Anal sex in all the ways it can be done, is not a fetish or even a kink even if a woman or man puts a dido, their fist, or both up another man or woman's ass.

    Butt I will post stuFF about anal sex.























    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 6, 2015 at 3:08 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - North
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxpandedMind13 View Post
    Ok so my question is: are there any women around with an obsession with male assholes? I love seeing assholes & rimming assholes. I also have a fascination with involuntary pleasure (like during flatulence or bm.) But it has to be a manhole. It's so sexy to see a dude bend over and show it, especially if it's in a defiant way. Strange but true. Ladies, your comments please.
    Men, you are of course invited to throw in your two cents as well.
    I sure wish you were near me. So want someone that really has an obsession with my asshole.

  21. #21
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Hay wish you were here too. I would give you what ever you want and my wife could help out if you're up for that.

  22. #22
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location
    British Columbia
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    There are lots of women into anal fetish. Just find them in best pay anal porn sites http://xpaysites.com/ .

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    920

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Years ago I met a woman who said that she LOVES to rim men. She said that after she gets started rimming a guy, it puts her into another dimension.

  24. #24
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Michigan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    440

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by ace len View Post
    There are lots of women into anal fetish.
    There are also lots of sneaky spammers signing up here for accounts this month. They leave a very brief comment that seems to tie-in to the thread's topic, then link to a porn site.

    Get lost!

  25. #25
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Alabama
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    Wow that's great. ��

  26. #26
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Alabama
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    I've just known different xxx niche like Anal xxx shared by my friends and you can find it here with the best free anal pay porn sites http://bestfreepornvideos.com/.

  27. #27
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,860

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    i would have no problem letting a women explore me down there as long as it didn't hurt too much & it wasn't gross. rimming is kinda gross to me btw, i'd never ask for it but i'd be willing to try to have it done to me if some women really wanted too. i would really love to have a women try & fuck me with a strapon! not even considering i have got my curiosities about guys.

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    920

    Re: Women wirh Anal fetish

    I had a GF who LOVED Anal sex....I could take the largest Dildo that she had , start using it on her anally, and after a minute, God would she Cum...

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top