Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: I want to suck my 1st cock...

Quote Originally Posted by illcum4ualot View Post
    I want to suck my 1st cock..... any how to video's or advice?
    Just do what feels good. Take it slow. Be sure the chemistry is right between you 2. Enjoy it. When you are enjoying yourself having fun etc... it translates into a hot time for both.

I'd say find a guy, and if you felt comfortable with him, ask if he'd like a Blow Job...

I would also say give him the Blow Job that YOU would want....

For me, the Foreplay leading up to a blow job. The sensuality of kissing and caressing . . .The gentle teasing just before a hot, moist mouth engulfs your Penis

Update I meet a couple and well I sucked him hard then I eat both of our loads out of her

Congratulations now you know how addicting and natural it feels to suck a nice cock!

I did it I sucked my first cock, mmm just the feel of having someone else s man hood in your mouth I got rock hard, I tasted his pre cum, no cum yet, I want will keep you all updated and maybe it'll be one of you, I'm on the north side of Chicago
    Update I meet a couple and well I sucked him hard then I eat both of our loads out of her
    Back when I had done a simple google search in 2013 of wanting to suck a cock I had found this thread and since then I have been a forum member. I have not sucked a cock yet and sometimes I wonder if I ever will. In do time will only tell.

Congratulations on sucking your first yummy cock two years ago and now more recent tasting and swallowing your first load of delicious cum.

althougth i didnt suck the first cock in my mouth i was 13 a friend took his huge cock out and asked me to suck it said no he came over to me forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came I was hooked his cock was soft yet hard and his cum tasted great the very next day another friend and i sucked each other off

My first time to receive a proper blowjob was from a guy about 40, I was 16. He talked me into and after I was glad he did, he was far better than the teenage girls I had suck me. First time I ever came in someone's mouth and he was only on me two minutes tops. He seemed to enjoy it so much it made me curious about doing it. Two years later I did, I took it slow at first and it was his first time to be blown. He lasted about 4-5 minutes since I kept pulling back, he would have come in a minute or less if I hadn't stopped a couple of times. I was very surprised how much I liked it, when he started cumming I thought I would too. As soon as he went down on me I came in his mouth. It made me very horny. Take your time and chose carefully.

First time I sucked a cock I fell in love with how velvety smooth and delicate his stiff boner felt in my mouth. I was hooked. And now it's second nature to catch my own hot sperm load in my mouth and gulp that sweet cream down..... yum!

Yes, that's a good description. I remember how hard he was but also the soft and delicate feel of him in my mouth. I remember thinking just prior to taking him in my mouth " what about his cum, what if he cums in my mouth, what do Ido?" Those questions were answered as soon as I felt how good his thick dick felt in my mouth. His moans and shivers from this being his first blowjob. I could not rob him of the joy of cumming in a warm mouth and glad I did since his cum was a pleasant surprise of enjoyment.

My first I dropped to my knees and started as soon as he walked in. It was soft and I loved the feeling of taking a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow until the point he exploded. Loved the feeling of that, swallowed it all and continued sucking to make sure I got every bit. I soon after started to be curious about bottoming. Finally got to try that and love the idea of taking a soft cock in my mouth, sucking until it;s rock hard and telling him to fuck me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclist View Post
    First time I sucked a cock I fell in love with how velvety smooth and delicate his stiff boner felt in my mouth. I was hooked.
    Exactly my reaction, and how I often describe it. Love the contrast between the soft, ridged glans and the firm flesh of the shaft. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! A real tactile delight! Feels so good in my mouth!

Me Too !!!!

It's Wonderful. You Might Actually Giving Head Better Then Receiving It, You'll Enjoy It.

i sucked a cock didnt eat the cum tho

i sucked a cock didnt eat the cum tho
    So you didn't eat his cum load from her pussy?

wow, that's the reward, for doing a good job.

"I am a cocksucker," I am very proud to say at last. "I hope you don't mind that I love sucking cock," I said recently to the wife in a bi couple I met recently and who it looks like are going to be fwbs. I'm bi, I suck cock, just two cocks so far and I loved it; I love sucking cock and the taste of cum and precum. I was honest and they know all of that. My second cock was his first cock, I think, or rather I thought. Whether it was or not, I thought, it is hot that we have sucked the same cock. It was my second and wonderful, and so were both wives. It was his fifth, second couple he and his wife had played with.

"I want to suck my first cock." I knew that for a long time before I did it. But it was worth it.

Will I do it again? "Once you have sucked cock, you are a cocksucker for life" is a truism whether you suck cock just once or in my case about to suck my third.

Go for it. Enthusiastically.
    Last edited by Willingtobebi; Apr 8, 2018 at 11:41 AM.

i'll bet we could figure it out together.....

I'd love to be taught to suck well, only have done it a few times but swallowed twice and I like the taste of cum.

Godownonit

Advice ? Get out there and get sucking. You'll never understand the thrill until you experience it for yourself.

Don't waste the cum. A shame to work for the reward - then spit it out. If you need practice in swallowing, then eat your own cum till you get used to it. That's what I did.

I would love to find someone close to where I live. I'm just afraid that the next day...I will regret it. But, I love to x-dress and always think about sucking cock. I think that even if it's not hard...would be fun to suck on...the first time. I would even let him face-fuck me as long as I'm not gagging. At times I cum a lot...saying ...It would be hard to swallow all of it. I think that I need to practice swallowing my own first...then go for it.

I want to suck my 1st cock..... any how to video's or advice?
    All I can say is that once you suck a nice hard cum dripping cock you will not want to stop. There is nothing like the taste of cock. Having that hot meat in your mouth is the greatest thing you can do. I love cock and I love cuum

I sucked my 1st cock around 1991 it was ok but i realized that i really.enjoyed. sucking guys so i have continued the more i suck the more i want so i wish all the guys here happy sucking .....

45, Bi M, westmont IL, would like to find a FWBs who enjoys clean fun. Enjoys, foreplay, 69, making out, Jo. Help this first timer?

Rick I do live close by and would be honored to have you teach me God I am so ready to taste another man I have had fantasys about it my whole live please get back to me

i have tried, but sad to say...most men i try the dick smells....that turns me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlatino View Post
    45, Bi M, westmont IL, would like to find a FWBs who enjoys clean fun. Enjoys, foreplay, 69, making out, Jo. Help this first timer?
    Hey Rad, just found your post. I'm in Three Rivers, not so far away from you. We might be a good match. Want to chat? Nice picture by the way...damn!

After sucking my first cock I almost instantly began preferring cock over pussy, unless sex with family is the issue, but that is different.

I will say that it is definitely addictive. so know that before you start. I would start with a circumcised cock as I think they feel better in
    the mouth, just an opinion. If you can let the guy shoot his load down your throat, you will love it. Nothing like the taste of cum.
    You suck three cocks and you will be an addict.

If I could only find someone close I would really like to suck cock, seems everyone is far away.